GUILTY NY - Kenneth White, 5, Berne, 18 Dec 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Such sad news and definitely not how I wanted to start the day. :(

So sad for little Kenneth, but he is in a better place right now. I pray that the other 2 children didn't witness anything and are too young for this to affect their lives. My heart goes out to them especially. The innocents.

Quit killing our BABIES!

Yes, STOP STOP STOP IT NOW!!

I got up to see 8 kids stabbed to death in Australia on the news, then put the computer on and before I even got here I saw about Kenneth on facebook. It's ######g Christmas, can the crazy just STOP ?!

:tantrum::stormingmad:

RIP, sweet, darling little Kenneth...

You are flying with the angels now...:angel:

Some children just don't stand a chance!
His Photograph was so sad!

This article has been updated to say, "the initial story that Kenneth White, 5, was abducted by two men wearing ski masks, prompting an Amber Alert, has been discounted, authorities said."

And: "It's a horrific act and we hope to have more details in the next few hours," said Apple. He added that people "can feel comfort in the fact that A) we have recovered this body and B) there are no masked men running around the Hilltowns of Albany County."

Since only one person gave the original version that is now being discounted, I think we can make a pretty safe assumption who the POI being questioned is.

http://7online.com/news/body-of-5-y...as-abducted-from-his-albany-area-home/442277/

The 19 yr old or was that discounted as well?

The 19 yr old or was that discounted as well?

My theory is that it is the 19 year old. Or she is covering for someone else, which is why she made up that story.

'It appears an arrest is imminent.' according to LE, not either of the bio-parents.

I just want to break a lot of :tos: right now with a rant but I'm not going to. You have peace now, baby boy. :)

Embedded video from 2nd link:

Check out this video:

Amber Alert canceled after missing 5-year-old boy was found dead
https://social.newsinc.com/media/js...deoPlayer/16x9&widgetId=2&trackingGroup=69017

:(

:rose:
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My heart sank when I saw Found Deceased. This poor child.

Any word when the Presser is?

My heart sank when I saw Found Deceased. This poor child.

Any word when the Presser is?

It was supposed to be at 11 but they have now pushed it back to 1PM

Brittany Horn ‏@brittanyhorn 7m7 minutes ago
News conference surrounding death of 5-year-old Kenneth White has been postponed until 1 p.m.

https://twitter.com/brittanyhorn

When they canceled the amber alert without an update, I was afraid that was what must have happened. Poor little boy. :(

Report: Murder charge expected in death of 5-year-old Kenneth White; sheriff says boy not kidnapped
By Jacob Pucci December 19, 2014 at 10:00 AM
He told the Times Union that an arraignment is expected in Knox Town Court. An autopsy is scheduled for today and Apple will give a press conference as soon as the autopsy results are available, ABC 10 in Albany reported.

Ben Amey ‏@BenAmeyTV 13m13 minutes ago
.@CraigDApplesr says #KennethWhite left behind a twin sister and a four year old sister. Calls it a "horrific" case.

So is the 19 yr old a family member? A regular babysitter? A one time babysitter? Was she living at this home?

Sheriff: Accusations of two masked men abducting Kenneth White were false

Apple says the autopsy will be performed on White on Friday. There is also a “definite person of interest” speaking with police according to the sheriff. That person is familiar with the family. Apple says that there will be a press conference as soon as autopsy results are in. He is also expecting an arrest today, but not before the autopsy is complete.

This makes it sound like not a family member?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990
Back