GUILTY NY - Leiby Kletzky, 8, Brooklyn, 11 July 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how to do the tweets either. The last few hours was the first time I've followed Twitter.

what I have desasterously learned just now is NOT to refresh twitter pages!!! (insert eek!)

it will come back up and set you back 30 minutes worth...

I am headed to sleep now.. I hope this little man is found safely and sooner than later. I am praying with all I got that he didnt get into a car with a stranger...

After pausing the video to get a better view of the rear end of the car, the gold sedan has the shorter rounder back end so it is not the 91.

I am confused...the video I watched shows the car pull up, back up and park, a guy walks around from the drivers side and appears to cross the street and the boy follows him. Then a woman comes from the other direction and the man comes back and goes to the drivers side of the car. The boy follows him back and appears to get in the passenger side although you can't see that happen (just appears that way) then the car pulls forward again and stops at the light and then leaves.

Is this the video you kids are watching?

Yes.

On that note it is time for me to call it a night soon.

Praying Leiby is found before the morning. And praying (against the odds if he got into that car) he is found safely. :praying:

I am confused...the video I watched shows the car pull up, back up and park, a guy walks around from the drivers side and appears to cross the street and the boy follows him. Then a woman comes from the other direction and the man comes back and goes to the drivers side of the car. The boy follows him back and appears to get in the passenger side although you can't see that happen (just appears that way) then the car pulls forward again and stops at the light and then leaves.

Is this the video you kids are watching?

This is the one you are talking about, for those who haven't seen it:

[video=youtube;xCo3YLvOVDY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCo3YLvOVDY[/video]

I am confused also as to how they can see he got into a car from the above video...I have seen the video of him following the man.....it is on facebook and there is alot of discussion about it......however I dont know hey they can determine it is him on that video as it is so blurry.......so dont know if know they are saying he got into a gold car or followed the man or if he followed the man AND got into a gold car....

IF it is him on the video following the man, I am in agreeance that he knew him....it looks like he saw him across the street and waited for him, there was hardly any conversation and he just started following him. I also agree that he is wearing something black on his head.......

Wow the FBI director says they will probably find him in the next few hours. Wonder what they know.

oh ok.....I have seen a different video, but it is definitely the same man.....if you are interested the video is on facebook and has about 35 comments after it.....

can someone please tell me if there is time taken out of the above video, as I can not determine how it relates to the other video, where we see the man crossing the street to meet Leiby, before he follows him

The first video link posted shows Leiby standing on the street corner appearing lost. Once the man in the tie crosses the street towards him, Leiby hurriedly follows him. I think this is the same man we see in the next video clip seemingly getting out of the gold car.
Leiby appears to be intently following this man...so I can only guess words are being exchanged between them even though the man does not make eye contact. Very strange.

can someone please tell me if there is time taken out of the above video, as I can not determine how it relates to the other video, where we see the man crossing the street to meet Leiby, before he follows him

Yes, it would help to have the time stamp on the videos.....but we do see two distinct videos where Leiby is following this same man.

my husband and I both studied this video and I just dont know how they can determine this was him.....I suppose they must have excellent equipment which can focus in and clear it up more, but to us he looks like he has a long sleeve white shirt on (Lieby) and in a clearer footage he has a short sleeve striped shirt on.....it is late afternoon here so I will keep my eye on any news reports that come in

Just to make clear that it is technically still a rumor...

The source for the FBI director statement first said he would provide a link to the statement... :waiting:

Now he is saying he has sources. :innocent:

http://twitter.com/#!/iPredictPolitic

I am still wait for or looking for a MSM link to this statement from the FBI Director.

So far, this is the closest thing I can find in mainstream media and that is obviously not it.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/...ine_year_xSYfdysHi0iKWFQU6qdAeM#ixzz1RxiVz8Sb

"Usually, these things are solved in a few hours,"
said Jacob Daskal, a member of the Shomrin volunteer civilian patrol. "It might be an abduction, but we're still hoping it's not."

Again, would be technically considered a rumor.

After reporting that they arrested the man seen in the video with the boy...

They are also reporting that they are looking at more videos to see where else the gold car went with the boy.

http://twitter.com/#!/iPredictPolitic

I hope it's not true. When they find the suspect and not the victim... that isn't always good... unless there is a second suspect or they get information from the suspect that the victim is restrained somewhere.

Nothing in MSM about an arrest or having anyone in custody for questioning.

back to sleep for real this time or I will be paying for it dragging all day tomorrow.

Hoping to wake up to good news that Leiby has been found safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro