GUILTY NY - Leiby Kletzky, 8, Brooklyn, 11 July 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he is not in Brooklyn, and we have another young man missing in the Catskills I really hope it is truly just a coincidence! I hope and pray this has nothing to do with terrorism or *advertiser censored* industry. I have to wonder if they sold him? Oh my it's best if I just wait and try not to fill in the blanks. My imagination goes haywire!

I would but I am up with the flu AND ear infections.The headphones would be torture.
I can't try and sleep now because I wanna know what is going on.

Awww Red I'm so sorry. :blowkiss:
Hope you get better soon.

Most recent MSM I can find at the moment.

"The boy is standing alone at some point. The male crosses the street in his direction, and the boy follows him on Dahill Road," said NYPD spokesman Paul Browne, adding that it's unclear whether the pair exchanged words.
The man -- who Browne described as "a person of interest" -- is seen driving off in a gold, possibly Japanese-make car, although "we don't know for certain whether the boy had gotten into the vehicle or not," he said.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/...sing_boy_GMcmBIrHjrlSKac77u1mdN#ixzz1RyJZPmBU

I would but I am up with the flu AND ear infections.The headphones would be torture.
I can't try and sleep now because I wanna know what is going on.

Feel better red'. Ouch just thinking about the ear infections.

Most recent MSM I can find at the moment.

"The boy is standing alone at some point. The male crosses the street in his direction, and the boy follows him on Dahill Road," said NYPD spokesman Paul Browne, adding that it's unclear whether the pair exchanged words.
The man -- who Browne described as "a person of interest" -- is seen driving off in a gold, possibly Japanese-make car, although "we don't know for certain whether the boy had gotten into the vehicle or not," he said.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/...sing_boy_GMcmBIrHjrlSKac77u1mdN#ixzz1RyJZPmBU

Does anyone find it odd that there is not more immediate MSM coverage?

not at this hour. I would imagine there would be some official news with local am news. Especially to confirm if anyone is in custody. For all we know 4 people arrested could be related to any number of crimes which could occur in NYC.

I wish we had a web cam to see what is happening down there!

No. I have watched a few that broke in the middle of the night and MSM didn't do it till morning. Found alive, or otherwise. I don't find it odd.

I would think that these arrests had to do with other crimes... it's just the timing of the other reported arrest, the report of the car being found... then these reported arrests. The FBI and Crime Scene there immediately... all sounds like it is related.

Hopefully it is all just coincidental however.

I don't know how to post individual tweets without the long feed. (maybe someone can add for me?) but they are reporting the streets are still packed with searchers.

KolHaolam Kol Haolam

BORO PARK: Police arrested 4 people at ave C & East 2nd; after they got info from 2 others at 18x45; Sources say #BPboy is not in Brooklyn.

35 minutes ago

Sounds like at least 6 people involved related to the boy.

I don't know how to post individual tweets without the long feed. (maybe someone can add for me?) but they are reporting the streets are still packed with searchers.

Here you go:

pfs_samm: 18th ave & 45th st still packed with people looking for #BPboy, did what I could, searched for 8 hrs

On one of the twitters it said the media was beginning to gather now. (About time!)
I don't know which one..I think I closed it out..LOL I've had to many windows open.

http://brooklyn.ny1.com/content/top_stories/

Link to one of the NYC news outlets. One of the top stories is there was a standoff because a man stabbed his wife, that might be what is being reported on twitter. There is a listen live at the above link as well. (I don't have working computer speakers but maybe someone can listen into whatever is on the morning news.)

ETA: Whoops, checked for the bronx instead of brooklyn

FBI for a standoff?? I can see police and K9... but I've never seen FBI at a standoff. Maybe it was for that and he had a history already and that's why they were there???

No, I don't think so, these cops all just GOT there. The standoff was Tuesday morning. That'd be working slow. It was also a 3rd floor apartment, I believe this is a house.

Oh yeah, and there is that whole Bronx vs Brooklyn thing... lol

http://bronx.ny1.com/content/top_st...of-fatally-stabbing-wife-after-tense-standoff

They are saying NYPD and FBI stormed the place with K9's...

http://twitter.com/#!/YossiGestetner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member