Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
YossiGestetner Yossi Gestetner

Hu hu. SWAT, FBI, and Undercover blocked down 2 blocks at E-2nd/Ave-C area following the arrests of at least 2 pps #BPBoy

Blocked or Locked down????

HassidicLife Isaac Stein
#BPboy crisis: Police now searching 19th Ave & 81st after a man tipped NYPD saying he saw there a wandering kid last night (Tue.) about 6pm.

OMG...if true, I am sick to my stomach.

MissingBPBoy Leibby Kletzky
BREAKING NEWS: Leiby Kletzky; the Boy who's been missing for almost 2 days, was found dead R"L - DTF. #BPBoy

This is unconfirmed

Waiting on some confirmation other than twitter.

How sad. LE and FBI really seemed on top of things. Those poor parents and also the men and women who worked so hard to find him.

Thank you all for staying up and posting all night. Seeing this little boy (on cctv) walking alone broke my heart. Then to see him following the man. My heart is racing right now.

Guys prepare yourselves. This is going to be unbelieveable and I think LE and the FBI really did a good job. I just hope the child did not suffer, bless his heart. His parents will never get over this I'm afraid.

Heart is heavy. While watching the survellience all I could think about was the dozen or so persons we saw walk right past this boy when he clearly looked lost. :(

I'm numb. I'm sure I will start sobbing when we get a credible MSM report, though I don't doubt the twitter reports.

Prayers for Leiby's family and community.

With an indescribable amount of pain, and a heavy heart, YWN regrets to inform you of the Petira of 9-year-old Leiby Kletzky A"H.

http://www.theyeshivaworld.com/

I don't know if that counts as mainstream media... but I'm quite certain it is announcing that they found him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Child in Time