GUILTY NY - Leiby Kletzky, 8, Brooklyn, 11 July 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
May Ha-Shem be Merachem on his family and comfort them Besoch She’ar Aveilei Tzion vi’rushalayim.
May the tremendous amount of unity and Ahavas Yisrael generated over the past days be a Z’chus for his pure Neshama and for his family. “.ומחה ד’ דמע מעל כל פנים ונאמר אמן”

candle914.gif

So sad ...this is not what I was hoping to wake up to.

Prayers for the family.

This is devastating.

Good god, how awful. I was so hoping he'd be found alive.
It's so scary how there are people out there just waiting for an opportunity to kidnap and murder.

like I said yesterday, it would not surprise me if the perp was also Orthodox. had the boy been seen in the company of non-Jews, THAT would have caught the attention of the community immediately.

it is not just my opinion if you saw the tweets, the locals referred to the non-Jews as "goys"which is how they refer to Gentiles.

WHY!!! WHY!!! WHY!!! :cry:

More than a dozen NYPD detectives swarmed the scene outside the Park Slope Auto Center at 651 Fourth Ave. where the dismembered remains of little Leiby Kletzky may were discovered. Sources said the body was found after police checked the large gray trash container, which had its lid open.

The video shows a bearded man turn the corner and walk down Dahill Road with the boy walking behind him. The man then gets into a gold-colored sedan and drives off - but the video does not show the passenger side of the car.

I'll never understand why anyone would harm a child. Never. :cry:

I'm sick to my stomach... no matter what gender, race, creed, age. NONE of our children are safe.
RIP Leibby.. RIP

This is so unbelievable and outrageous. I'm shocked. I'm pretty cynical, but thought for sure he'd be found safe and just confused.

His poor parents. I am sure they will be wracked with guilt the rest of their lives. A child SHOULD be able to safely walk a couple of blocks in public during the day.

I assume this neighborhood from which he vanished was part of the Hassidic community - meaning he never "left" his home neighborhood? Is this an accurate thought?

I pretty sure that N.Y. State. Assemblyman Dov Hikind will be giving interview all day.

OH MY GOD, I AM DEVASATED.............sorry for shouting but I went away and cooked tea and got the kids to bed and then rushed down to see if they had found him....I really really did not think this would end up like this, I am so so saddened for his family and really wish they could hear all of us here and millions and millions of other people around the world express our grief and horror at this crime....

I am now wondering if it is the employee who was sacked by Leibby's father the day before.....

RIP Leibby you little sweet thing......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member