GUILTY NY - Leiby Kletzky, 8, Brooklyn, 11 July 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That the first I heard that about Doc app

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/missing_year_old_klyn_boy_found_SsxgaRkRSOXDdtevuPT2XP

Authorities say the boy was videoed walking alone from the Boyan Day Camp at a school on 44th Street near 12th Avenue at 4:50 p.m. Monday after returning from a class trip to Manhattan Beach Park.

Leibby -- who usually takes the bus -- was allowed to leave camp on foot so he could meet his mom and dad just seven blocks away, where they had a doctor's appointment.

The couple even took special pains to repeatedly go over the boy's walking route with him, a pal said.

The child had instructions to walk up 44th Street to 13th Avenue and then turn right on 13th Avenue and walk straight across to 50th Street, said a family friend, Rabbi Bernard Freilich.

I'm still just sitting here dumbfounded! Go back 1 page. So many searchers and LE involved. Such a quick response. All the video.

For me, right now, I can't comphrehend this being a random coincidental abduction and murder. The very first time he gets to walk. And not straight to home but even further to a dr. appt? Also like CN2said, there is strong beliefs in play here, so why the dismembering and disposal of only parts in the dumpster? I know, there is no logical nothing when it comes to crime like this. I'm seriously at a loss.

I am with you!

I read about the video of the boy getting into the gold car, but I had not seen it. But I just located a video on Youtube with the title "CBS NY: NYPD: Missing Brooklyn Boy Leibby Kletzky May Have Gotten Into Man's Car" Actually, you do not really see the boy getting in it. But you see a gold car and then a boy with a backpack:

[video=youtube;xCo3YLvOVDY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCo3YLvOVDY[/video]

i didnt see this angle of video posted here yet, you can see leiby waiting for the suspect who is on the corner across the way, leiby moves towards him as he approaches and then follows him. there must have been contact before this i think.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/145673

That is the first video I have seen from that angle and it makes it much more clear.

Leiby must have known his assailant - right? It looks so non-chalant - like a dad taking his kid to the car.

That the first I heard that about Doc app

I wonder if the dr appt is true though since it seems EVERY other MSM is reporting he was walking home. Hmmm....

Regardless though, it seems whatever his destination was to be, it wasn't that far. 7 blocks (give or take) on a summer afternoon during rush hour should be completely safe. Now, of course, this being said by a mother who will not let her kids walk 3 doors down the street w/out watching......

I wonder if the dr appt is true though since it seems EVERY other MSM is reporting he was walking home. Hmmm....

Regardless though, it seems whatever his destination was to be, it wasn't that far. 7 blocks (give or take) on a summer afternoon during rush hour should be completely safe. Now, of course, this being said by a mother who will not let her kids walk 3 doors down the street w/out watching......

It could be it was to early to get the whole story.

That is the first video I have seen from that angle and it makes it much more clear.

Leiby must have known his assailant - right? It looks so non-chalant - like a dad taking his kid to the car.

yeah, twitter is blowing up saying that the suspect is a family friend. if it is true that leiby was way off course from the path he was supposed to be on, maybe the suspect intercepted him somewhere along his route and led him astray.

i would have a hard time believing that this was a chance encounter.

leiby's father must have had a very sick feeling when/if he recognized that gold sedan in the video.

RIP little man

Here is a strange thought I just had. The way that the boy followed this guy, with so little discussion, made me think that their meeting might have been pre-arranged. Perhaps he was not lost, but he meant to meet up with this guy. Is that possible?

The 35-year-old man is still being interviewed, police said, and has not yet been arrested on any formal charges. He lives alone in his apartment, in a building shared with his parents. The man, whose birthday is Wednesday, once had a summons for urinating in public but otherwise did not have a criminal record.

The man made statements implicating himself in the crime, Browne said, but would not go into detail.

Investigators hunting for the boy noticed the man on the video going into a nearby dentist about 5:30 p.m. Monday, Browne said. The dentist, located later in New Jersey, said he remembered someone coming in to the shop who wasn't a patient, but who was paying a bill for a patient there, and police were able to track down the man using records from the office. When they went to his home, they made the gruesome discovery.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/07/13/national/main20079041.shtml

i didnt see this angle of video posted here yet, you can see leiby waiting for the suspect who is on the corner across the way, leiby moves towards him as he approaches and then follows him. there must have been contact before this i think.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/145673

Chilling video. A little boy lured by a monster in broad daylight. Did you see all the people walking about? Very frightening. My gut tells me Leiby knew this creep and trusted him.

The 35-year-old man is still being interviewed, police said, and has not yet been arrested on any formal charges. He lives alone in his apartment, in a building shared with his parents. The man, whose birthday is Wednesday, once had a summons for urinating in public but otherwise did not have a criminal record.

The man made statements implicating himself in the crime, Browne said, but would not go into detail.

Investigators hunting for the boy noticed the man on the video going into a nearby dentist about 5:30 p.m. Monday, Browne said. The dentist, located later in New Jersey, said he remembered someone coming in to the shop who wasn't a patient, but who was paying a bill for a patient there, and police were able to track down the man using records from the office. When they went to his home, they made the gruesome discovery.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/07/13/national/main20079041.shtml

So the guy goes to the dentist to pay a bill (presumably for a parent if not for himself) and the timing is around when the child was walking (5:30). On a whim, he takes the kid and then kills him? Or he recognizes him, says let me give you a ride, decides to take him home and molest him, realizes he is in big trouble now, and must silence the kid?

So the guy goes to the dentist to pay a bill (presumably for a parent if not for himself) and the timing is around when the child was walking (5:30). On a whim, he takes the kid and then kills him? Or he recognizes him, says let me give you a ride, decides to take him home and molest him, realizes he is in big trouble now, and must silence the kid?

Hmmm maybe the media got doc app mess up...

Here is a strange thought I just had. The way that the boy followed this guy, with so little discussion, made me think that their meeting might have been pre-arranged. Perhaps he was not lost, but he meant to meet up with this guy. Is that possible?

Gene, These are my thoughts also.

This was his first time walking home. He had pressured his parents to allow him to walk by himself. I wonder if this person had been stalking him before hand and had kept pressuring him to meet with him alone.

The way and things that were done after his death seem a bit symbolic to me...MOO

in one of the comments on news site someone had a prediction which was an aha moment for me...

Lieby begged his parents to walk home that day
It was his first time he walked home
Most of us think he knew this person as on the video there is not much conversation before
Lieby walks to him as he crosses the road and then follows him

conclusion: this was someone leiby new and the meeting was prearranged, hence the wanting to walk home and him walking in a different direction even though his parents had gone over with him the route he was to walk .

he was killed because of the big fuss and search made for him....panic

i didnt want to speculate since it is so early and hardly anything is known, but i also wondered if the meeting might have been pre-arranged in some way.

it has been said leiby pleaded to be allowed to walk that day, and it is also said that he goes off course almost immediately in his walk.

apparently the suspect was talking to police and implicated himself in the crime, so possibly we will find out just what happened that led to this. i guess that is worth something, its better than not knowing (for the family, and society in general, i believe)...

if the suspect turns out to be known to the family, then i think he would have known that there was a very small window of time before people would be looking for leiby. it was not as if he was due to be out playing for hours and would not be missed.

so i dont think this would be a case where the killing took place because of the attention the case got and the search, i think this will be a planned killing.

in one of the comments on news site someone had a prediction which was an aha moment for me...

Lieby begged his parents to walk home that day
It was his first time he walked home
Most of us think he knew this person as on the video there is not much conversation before
Lieby walks to him as he crosses the road and then follows him

conclusion: this was someone leiby new and the meeting was prearranged, hence the wanting to walk home and him walking in a different direction even though his parents had gone over with him the route he was to walk .

he was killed because of the big fuss and search made for him....panic

Good theory but why dismember him? If the perp panicked, why not just dump his body in the dumpster?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE