GUILTY NY - Leiby Kletzky, 8, Brooklyn, 11 July 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
this was phone interview with Dov Hikind on fox. They might replay it later.

I heard the phone interview, just didn't hear anything about the suspect. Will listen again. Thanks.

Three people have been arrested from the home. With the boy's body parts found INSIDE of the home, it should be pretty easy to get a conviction.

that would be pretty difficult to explain away.

OMG I think I echo your sentiments exactly... what a shock. I went to bed last night thinking, ok they'll find him lost or with someone safe, not this! oh that poor family.

By tradition, he has to be buried today :( I hope that they find some peace :( I am hearing so many stories on the news about what they found-

By tradition, he has to be buried today :( I hope that they find some peace :( I am hearing so many stories on the news about what they found-

yes but if they need the body for evidence it might not be possible to bury him w/in 24 hours.

one added grief for the family.

I heard the phone interview, just didn't hear anything about the suspect. Will listen again. Thanks.

uh oh on this video he back down on his earlier interview, he got call from LE. Hmmm I know I heard it and so did some on twitter.

video on the right

yes but if they need the body for evidence it might not be possible to bury him w/in 24 hours.

one added grief for the family.

I was reading that earlier but I think they can wait 2 days.

uh oh on this video he back down on his earlier interview, he got call from LE. Hmmm I know I heard it and so did some on twitter.

video on the right

Well, I found this and it supports what you said earlier.

http://tonygatto.wordpress.com/

"TonyGatto.com has learned that a member of Brooklyn’s orthodox Jewish community has been arrested in connection with the death of 9-year-old Lieby Kletsky.

“He prayed with us,” the source said.

The arrest was made at a home on E. 2nd St. in Kensington this morning. Part of Kletsky’s body was found there and more of his remains were found at a dumpster at 4th Ave. and 20th St. in Sunset Park."

Well, I found this and it supports what you said earlier.

http://tonygatto.wordpress.com/

"TonyGatto.com has learned that a member of Brooklyn’s orthodox Jewish community has been arrested in connection with the death of 9-year-old Lieby Kletsky.

“He prayed with us,” the source said.

The arrest was made at a home on E. 2nd St. in Kensington this morning. Part of Kletsky’s body was found there and more of his remains were found at a dumpster at 4th Ave. and 20th St. in Sunset Park."

I was watching live I think fox must remove that part after LE call Dov Hikind .

I am thinking there is more to this in the way that he was killed, because

The Jewish way of dealing with death is one part of a larger philosophy of life in which all persons are viewed with dignity and respect. Jewish tradition believe that, even after death, the body, which once held a holy human life, retains its sanctity. The sages have compared the sacredness of the deceased to that of an impaired Torah scroll which, although no longer use-able, retains its holiness. In Jewish tradition, therefore, the greatest consideration and respect are accorded the dead.

I am thinking there is more to this in the way that he was killed, because

The Jewish way of dealing with death is one part of a larger philosophy of life in which all persons are viewed with dignity and respect. Jewish tradition believe that, even after death, the body, which once held a holy human life, retains its sanctity. The sages have compared the sacredness of the deceased to that of an impaired Torah scroll which, although no longer use-able, retains its holiness. In Jewish tradition, therefore, the greatest consideration and respect are accorded the dead.

that is the theory. when a degenerate comes along, regardless of traditions, rules are cast aside.

I getting really confused been up to long.

Twitter (rumor)
Sources : suspect a 35 y/o Bucher

I thought I read earlier this morning about a Bucher missing?

I getting really confused been up to long.

Twitter (rumor)
Sources : suspect a 35 y/o Bucher

I thought I read earlier this morning about a Bucher missing?

Do you mean butcher -as in meat?

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/07...year-old-leiby-kletzky-recovered-in-brooklyn/

"One video showed the young boy leaving his day camp, located at 12th Avenue and 44th Street, and walking past his home on 15th Avenue."

from article.

Is this right? Did he walk right past his house? If it is, then would'nt he have crossed paths w/ his mother, who was meeting him?

My understanding is he was meeting his parents at a doctor's appointment which was 6 blocks from his day camp.

Do you mean butcher -as in meat?

i don't think so. I not sure if this a last name.

They spell it bucher...but i notice on twitter some word are spell different than our:waitasec: so could be..

I'm still just sitting here dumbfounded! Go back 1 page. So many searchers and LE involved. Such a quick response. All the video.

For me, right now, I can't comphrehend this being a random coincidental abduction and murder. The very first time he gets to walk. And not straight to home but even further to a dr. appt? Also like CN2said, there is strong beliefs in play here, so why the dismembering and disposal of only parts in the dumpster? I know, there is no logical nothing when it comes to crime like this. I'm seriously at a loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties