GUILTY NY - Leiby Kletzky, 8, Brooklyn, 11 July 2011 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heart is heavy. While watching the survellience all I could think about was the dozen or so persons we saw walk right past this boy when he clearly looked lost. :(

I noticed that to Cubby. How long would it have taken for someone to ask him a question??? Like Can I help you with something, or are you not sure which way to go??

I think MSM is catching up...:(
Body of missing boy, Leiby Kletzky, 8, found in dumpster in Park Slope
A 8-year-old Brooklyn boy who vanished while walking home alone from camp was found dead in a dumpster in Park Slope early Wednesday morning, police sources said.

More than a dozen NYPD detectives swarmed the scene outside the Park Slope Auto Center at 651 Fourth Ave. where the dismembered remains of little Leiby Kletzky may were discovered. Sources said the body was found after police in a passing patrol car checked the large gray trash container, which had its lid open
http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local...letzky_8_found_in_dumpster_in_park_slope.html

I noticed that to Cubby. How long would it have taken for someone to ask him a question??? Like Can I help you with something, or are you not sure which way to go??

I know! I never hesitate to ask children if they are ok, if I see tears or one standing alone. He looked soo alone in this big world standing on that corner!
I just cannot understand this!

This is going to be Jonathon Foster all over again.
Those who struggled with that.... stay away from this case.

I'm not sure I even want to know the motive.
Those reporting are implying it's sexually motivated... but it seems it would be far more than that...

This is going to be Jonathon Foster all over again.
Those who struggled with that.... stay away from this case.

I'm not sure I even want to know the motive.
Those reporting are implying it's sexually motivated... but it seems it would be far more than that...

I'm thinking along the same lines and sadly it has crept in my mind wondering if this is a hate crime.

Followed the posts last night until I couldn't stay awake any longer - I felt sure they were close to finding him, with the huge search response! So devastating to hear this conclusion this morning. His poor parents. :(

Thanks to all of you who kept watch for this little one overnight.

For all the missing children I follow I will never understand where theses monsters come from and what wrong with the world. :(

There was a rumor that his father had had an argument with another man but the rumor was dismissed as not enough of a reason to kidnap a child. As we all know here at WS anything is possible.

twitter was right on so I going with there was arrest. But it doesn't sound good at all.

It is being reported that the suspect is also Jewish... if that matters...

http://twitter.com/#!/YossiGestetner

I think it matters, thanks for the information. I've been fearful that if the perp is a non-Jewish person, we could see reprisals on both sides for this. I know in the past there has been some friction between at least one of the conservative Jewish communities in NY and the black community, for example. I don't think this is the same area though, my memory is fuzzy on the details. So whether it was a hate crime or not, if the perp had been a member of a different group, already-high tensions could have gotten worse.

But thinking too, that if it is a member of their own community, the sense of betrayal would be overwhelming.

Too sad either way. The only "lesson" I can think of applying is that these predators are present everywhere, in every community, and no matter how tight knit we make ourselves, they will always be there. :(

So sad and such a loss. I've got to go to bed and get a few hours of sleep. It's already daybreak here.

Thanks to the guys who kept me company here through the night.

:offtobed:

So sad and such a loss. I've got to go to bed and get a few hours of sleep. It's already daybreak here.

Thanks to the guys who kept me company here through the night.

:offtobed:

Me too. If they don't confirm having someone in custody shortly I am heading there myself.

WHY!!! WHY!!! WHY!!! :cry:

More than a dozen NYPD detectives swarmed the scene outside the Park Slope Auto Center at 651 Fourth Ave. where the dismembered remains of little Leiby Kletzky may were discovered. Sources said the body was found after police checked the large gray trash container, which had its lid open.

The video shows a bearded man turn the corner and walk down Dahill Road with the boy walking behind him. The man then gets into a gold-colored sedan and drives off - but the video does not show the passenger side of the car.

Oh, how heartbreaking and horrific!

RIP little Leiby. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members