GUILTY NY - Leiby Kletzky, 8, Brooklyn, 11 July 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was so hoping for a good outcome. R.I.P. Leiby.

I am absolutely devastated to wake up this morning and read the horrific news, of this dear, sweet child. I was desperately hoping it would end different than this.

I find it very difficult to accept and understand, that we live in such an evil world, that a child cannot make a wrong turn the 1st time he walks home alone, without ending up in the hands of a monster. OMG

Rest in Peace, sweet Leiby

lek.jpg

Link

Twitter has suspects name listed. Are we allowed to post?

No, dont do it. I also saw the name on Twitter. In fact, I saw a couple of different spellings of the name. If you post the wrong name, even the wrong spelling, some innocent person may be implicated. Wait. Soon the police will announce it, I am sure.

No, dont do it. I also saw the name on Twitter. In fact, I saw a couple of different spellings of the name. If you post the wrong name, even the wrong spelling, some innocent person may be implicated. Wait. Soon the police will announce it, I am sure.

I agree. On all of those twitter links, they are saying there will be a press conference at 11.

the name just listed (and photograph) of suspect is the same name I have now seen listed elsewhere, so is probable it is correct.....

but yes, i have seen 3 different spellings......they all say he is sephardic tho. seems to be a bit of an issue amongst the different jewish groups.

question for those in the know.........would a sephardic jew be prominent in the life of a hasidic jewish boy......I do not know a thing about this, just what I read about the hasidics being a very tight knit community and not having much to do with "outsiders" as such.

I might add, that a small piece of my heart & soul dies every time I follow these children's stories, and they end this way. :(

can someone please tell me what the time is over there. It is 11.35pm here and I am wondering if I can stay up until the press conference

Wow, If that is him, his FB says he follows, "Is your family really Safe?" Find out who lives in your area

I had the name completely wrong, I was using Aaron Levi!

I guess I am a little slow this morning, this is a horrible case to wake up too! My heart and prayers go out to the family!

More details on how quickly LE moved in, and they were working with the Dentist and Receptionist at 2 a.m.:

“Detectives located one of the dentists who worked there at his home in New Jersey late last night, and established that the suspect had been in the dentists’ office on Monday to pay a bill,” Mr. Browne said on Wednesday morning. “With the assistance of a receptionist and another dentist associated with the practice, detectives at 2:00 a.m. today found records at the dentist’s office that established the suspect’s name and address. He was apprehended 40 minutes later

http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/07/13/boys-body-found-suspect-being-questioned/

This is awful and it makes me think of where we are at as a society. All it would have took was one person stopping and taking the time to help the boy. I feel so sick about this. There is real evil in this world.

I am pizzed and saddened to wake up to this news.

RIP sweet boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member