GUILTY NY - Leiby Kletzky, 8, Brooklyn, 11 July 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE on live presser say it was totally random and indications are that Leiby did not know LA - still investigating of course.

Question: Is t suspect a member of t community?
Kelly: No...he had all of t trappings...

this type of incident is extremely rare; very safe neighborhood

Presser said stranger abduction...Can't hear very well.

Anyone know of another link to the presser other than the two posted? The volume is low on one and I can't get the other to work.

Kelly:

Leiby waits 7 mins for suspect
suspect exits building [dental office] after paying bill
Leiby gets into car w/suspect

WOW stranger abduction.... it's so scary to think a stranger saw him, killed him and disposed of him soooo quick :( :(

5:05 PM: on tape leaving school
5:38-5:40 PM: Leiby in car w/suspect

omg I can't believe stranger abduction.... does anyone know if LA had any prior convictions, arrests, or reports?

I read somewhere his family was strange.... wow

WOW stranger abduction.... it's so scary to think a stranger saw him, killed him and disposed of him soooo quick :( :(
Reminds me of Sandra Cantu -- seen on video skipping and happy in front of her home one minute, murdered and disposed of by her neighbor lady the same afternoon.

Is the presser over? I plugged in my headphones and the feed switched to the bridge.

I don't know how to post individual tweets without the long feed. (maybe someone can add for me?) but they are reporting the streets are still packed with searchers.

FYI Cubby, if you click on the time of the tweet it opens the individual tweet. Then just copy & paste that url.

Cannot believe this. No one is safe anywhere. WTH???? What's wrong with people??

Yes, the presser is over - I had to turn volume up full to hear it and I have good speakers hooked to my pc.

I used this link for the presser: http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/local/new_york&id=8247399

Thanks elepher. I missed the whole presser. Couldn't hear a thing on my laptop.

I fell asleep refreshing twitter last night, hoping for a good ending. :( The poor boy waited 7 minutes for this ? I'll never be able to wrap my head around how people can do things like this to children.

Reminds me of Sandra Cantu -- seen on video skipping and happy in front of her home one minute, murdered and disposed of by her neighbor lady the same afternoon.

Yup. Very sad. Victoria Stafford up here in Canada. Same thing. She was video taped following a woman after school. Everyone at the time thought Victoria may have known her abductor (family friend) but that wasn't the case at all. She was lured by the monster using the puppy scenario that we've all become so familiar with with child abudctions using pets as their ruse. :(

Is it safe anywhere anymore?

Anyone that harms, molestes, murders a child should recieve the death penalty and maybe these nuts will think twice before they ruin a child's life.
We give these monsters to many 'rights'...........sorry for the rant but we must do something to protect our little ones NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member