GUILTY NY - Leiby Kletzky, 8, Brooklyn, 11 July 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone that harms, molestes, murders a child should recieve the death penalty and maybe these nuts will think twice before they ruin a child's life.
We give these monsters to many 'rights'...........sorry for the rant but we must do something to protect our little ones NOW!

I completely agree.

How very sad. All he did was ask him for directions :( :

Police Commissioner Ray Kelly said Leibby was returning to his family from Boyan Day Camp on 44th Street and 12th Avenue in Borough Park on Monday afternoon when he asked Aron for directions.

Aron admitted he then brought Leibby back to his apartment, killed the boy and dismembered him, according to Kelly.

Investigators do not believe Leibby knew the suspect.

http://www.ny1.com/content/top_stories/142809/police--brooklyn-man-admits-to-killing--dismembering-lost-boy

Yup. Very sad. Victoria Stafford up here in Canada. Same thing. She was video taped following a woman after school. Everyone at the time thought Victoria may have known her abductor (family friend) but that wasn't the case at all. She was lured by the monster using the puppy scenario that we've all become so familiar with with child abudctions using pets as their ruse. :(

Is it safe anywhere anymore?

It does appear that Victoria did know her abductor - the woman was known to Victoria's mother, and in fact named by her very early on as looking like the woman Tori was walking away with.

I am beginning to think my dictionary is different than all these perps..panicked..to me that would mean to call police or friends to get this child back to his family . However for LA it means to murder and dismember this child. Prayers to Leiby's family and friends.

This rips my heart out.

There isn't a death penalty in NY, is there?

Police Commissioner Ray Kelly said Leibby was returning to his family from Boyan Day Camp on 44th Street and 12th Avenue in Borough Park on Monday afternoon when he asked Aron for directions.

Aron admitted he then brought Leibby back to his apartment, killed the boy and dismembered him, according to Kelly.

http://www.ny1.com/content/top_stories/142809/police--brooklyn-man-admits-to-killing--dismembering-lost-boy

Oh Lord no, WTF is wrong with this world. Prayers for Leiby's family and friends.

http://www.ny1.com/content/top_stor...-man-admits-to-killing--dismembering-lost-boy
That is so sad! He probably passed 100 people who would have made sure he got home safely. I bet Aron was watching him, realized he was lost and approached him offering to help.

He had three blocks to walk to meet his mother.

Three little blocks.:banghead:

Only arrest for the perp that I've read involved some type of public urination.

Better for a millstone to be tied around a man's neck and for him to be sunk to the bottom of the sea than to hurt one of God's little ones....

I am sure this guy zeroed in on Leiby right away...normal citizens passed him by, too distracted by their own lives, to see and notice a child alone on the street in the evening, but a predator could spot him in an instant...

Please someone tell me the odds of this poor boy, walking home for the first time, walks by human after human but ultimately picks this one to ask for directions??

I can't quit shaking my head, no,no,no. What human sees and hears this childs need for help and in an instant, in a breath, decides to grab,scare,harm,murder, then dismemeber this little boy, that thousands of people who would've helped him are searching through the night for.

I am so tired of being afraid. Afraid to speak to people or go hike on my own. Or for my kids to play in the front yard. Cringing everytime I see a teen walking alone.

How can I not feel like this could happen anywhere at anytime to anyone??

Peace be with that whole community and his family. His poor siblings.

Are there any cases in Memphis that remained unsolved, that come to mind of members here?

Could someone familiar with the funeral services required by Leiby's religion, let us know what is typically required for a death in that faith?

All I know is that in the Jewish faith a person is usually buried as soon as possible. At least that is what I have heard.

It does appear that Victoria did know her abductor - the woman was known to Victoria's mother, and in fact named by her very early on as looking like the woman Tori was walking away with.

There was rumour that Tara was going to breed her dog with Terri-Lynn's but that's all it was. A rumour. Tori did not know her abductor (s)

Please someone tell me the odds of this poor boy, walking home for the first time, walks by human after human but ultimately picks this one to ask for directions??

I can't quit shaking my head, no,no,no. What human sees and hears this childs need for help and in an instant, in a breath, decides to grab,scare,harm,murder, then dismemeber this little boy, that thousands of people who would've helped him are searching through the night for.

I am so tired of being afraid. Afraid to speak to people or go hike on my own. Or for my kids to play in the front yard. Cringing everytime I see a teen walking alone.

How can I not feel like this could happen anywhere at anytime to anyone??

Peace be with that whole community and his family. His poor siblings.

I don't believe his story. I think this monster stalked and lured Leiby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme