GUILTY NY - Leiby Kletzky, 8, Brooklyn, 11 July 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no...woke up and checked on this story. Sad. I was fearful for this boy from the get go because I was sure it was a hate crime. Boy, was I wrong. Again. RIP little Lieby.

This is HORRIBLE. I stumbled across this news story today..hadn't heard about this poor boy. What a travesty..murdering a Hasidic boy walking from religious camp. Reminds me of the Amish shooting...I was near that location this weekend. What a frightening example of pure evil these people are.

OMG! How sad! RIP Leiby. His poor parents must feel horrible and guilty for letting him walk alone. Prayer to them all.

I almost passed out. I feel so sick and sad. I just knew he would be home by tonight, just lost and confused. Not this. NOT THIS. </3

Press Conference on NY1. Raymond Kelly speaking.
Killed him in his apt.
Boy was lost. He asked Aron for directions. Did not know him.
Suspect had visited dentist, and boy waited for him on other side of street?

Door to his apt was ajar. Detectives asked him where boy was, asked where boy was>pointed to freezer.

Can't even describe t rest of what Kelly is saying...

Oh my God, I slept late and woke up to this horrifying news, in fact when I woke up I immediately came to check on Leiby...I went to bed fearing for him, but this is worse than I imagined...

1 Criminal summons-urinating in public last year.
Was in Nashville, TN for a bit---didn't catch when.

Kelly: Horrendous crime...

LA was in Memphis for about 9 years before returning to NY about 2 years ago...according to live presser.

Comm. Kelly: Looks to be totally random.
-had prearranged route
-was lost, and asked Aron for help

Any further word on if the suspect knew Leiby/his family?

I saw a mention in one of the articles that "at this time" there was no indication that they were familiar with each other.

Comm. Kelly: According to statements he made, Aron said he panicked [saw t flyers, search efforts, etc.] and killed t boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PixelP