GUILTY NY - Leiby Kletzky, 8, Brooklyn, 11 July 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't read the whole thread yet but his picture reminds me so much of Kyron with darker hair.. I guess it's the nose. I sure hope he is found safe.

just saw that on twitter Ms F and was going to post about train tracks being searched...

didn't see the one about him getting into a car but saw one was sighted

((just going off twitter feed which is on FIRE))

oh and well here is an article:

A second video, which was released late Tuesday night, showed the boy walking behind another man, according to police. Investigators believe Kletzky may have gotten into the man’s gold-colored sedan.
Kletzky may have stopped to talk to a man and followed him in the opposite direction. Tuesday, the boy’s father went with detectives to watch the video and confirm it was his son, CBS 2′s Sean Hennessey reported.

http://www.yiddishnayes.com/index.php?event=detail&blog_id=5304

one word: ((or two)): oh carp!

The Hasidic community in those parts of Brooklyn are VERY close-knit, and in fact are also a very closed community. The Hasidic people only socialize, do business with, buy goods from, rent apartments to and from, and live amongst, other Hasidic people. The families and extended families are huge, and these are the types of neighborhoods where "everyone knows everyone else", literally. If the little boy was abducted, a suspicious outsider would be noticed immediately, IF in fact he was abducted and IF in fact he was abducted by an outsider (i.e., non Hasid). If he was abducted, I would put my cards on the perpetrator being another Hasid, perhaps someone the boy knows from around the neighborhood, perhaps someone in a position of trust or authority.

At this point I just can't imagine him getting on the subway or wanting to go off on a little adventure. The Hasids, and especially the Hasidic children, live extremely sheltered lives. No television, no internet or facebook, no mainstream movies. Most of their day consists of religious-based activities and all playtime is in local parks or apartments inhabited by other Hasidic children.

At this point, the best outcome would be that he is hiding at a friend's house, without the friend's parents' knowledge, but due to the size of these apartments (very small) and the number of people living in them (two adults plus many, many children) I find that to be an unlikely possibility.

My thoughts are with little Leiby tonight. " (

This is absolutely the way a case should be handled. The public is helping and twitter is on fire with information.

twitter on fire saying major news coming up that he got into a car...

this is not good... if he got in a car with a good samaritan he would be home by now....

sigh...

this is just heartbreaking!!! how long ago did he get into that car??????

They are saying on twitter they will not ask immigration status questions of anyone who comes forward with information. For what it's worth, I'm not sure of the source but I hope it's true.

They have been welcomed to post flyers at a Mosque there.

This article says "may have gotten into" but it sounds like they are pretty sure he got into the car.
I wonder if it IS on video that he did?
If they have a witness to him getting in?
Or, if he just disappears once he passes that car?

I believe the video of the car is from Monday evening, isn't it???

Missing Boy May Have Gotten Into Man's Car

A second video, which was released late Tuesday night, showed the boy walking behind another man, according to police.

Investigators believe Kletzky may have gotten into the man’s gold-colored sedan.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/07/12/search-continues-for-missing-brooklyn-boy-leibby-kletzky/

Ms F.... the article said his dad was brought in to verify it was him by the car...

there were earlier reports today (around two ish) that the dad was brought into the police station... (could have been what it was about)

I agree the video was not clear but the car did seem to be driving than backed up and parked in a hurried way..

I pray he is safe and not in a car with some predator!

Just got caught up on the story.

Prayers for young Leibby.....so hoping he did not get in a car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theresalwayssomething