GUILTY NY - Leiby Kletzky, 8, Brooklyn, 11 July 2011 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry, Mods, I am really uncertain as to the spelling of the boy's name. I have seen it both ways, numerous times, but The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children's poster should be correct, shouldn't it?

I'm seeing it spelled both ways via MSM. It might be mispelled by NCMEC, I would go with the spelling being used by the media coming from the two MSM's within the community which appear to have feet on the ground rather. I will double check that spelling and edit to add to this post, but I think it was spelled with two b's earlier on from what I say.

I hope this little guy is found soon. I have never seen such a response for a missing person and it makes my heart feel good but I wish it could always be like this. Prayers for Leiby, his family, the police and the searchers.

I hope this little guy is found soon. I have never seen such a response for a missing person and it makes my heart feel good but I wish it could always be like this. Prayers for Leiby, his family, the police and the searchers.

Me too. They are showing folks how it should be done. I am incredibly impressed.

Someone in this tight knit community has to be able to recognize the man seen speaking with Leibby.

I'm praying they have search lights available for area's needed.

Praying folks have searched or are searching their private property.

Praying for his family and that Leibby is found safely soon!

this community is amazing!!!!! I am just watching the tweets flood in.. like 23 or more every time I refresh the page!

eta: and I cannot tell you all how much it reminds me of the amish community I grew up in... if your barn burned down in my area there were hundreds of people out the next day building you a new one... this community is so similar.... how wonderful to see. they will find this little boy.... I saw on twitter they had buses leaving out to search as late as ten pm.... amazing

Has it been confirmed in MSM that this CCTV image is the boy's shoe?

344704399.jpg

http://twitpic.com/5p87m7

That shoe looks like a dress shoe to me..I thought they said he as wearing black tennis shoes. Gotta go back and check!

ETA yes black sneakers....does anyone think that shoe looks like a sneaker?

That shoe looks like a dress shoe to me..I thought they said he as wearing black tennis shoes. Gotta go back and check!

ETA yes black sneakers....does anyone think that shoe looks like a sneaker?

IMO it looks like a slip on dress shoe. However, in one of the survellience video's it appears that Leiby is carrying two bags, not just the one back back mentioned. He looks like he is carrying a second black plastic bag with a cotton style draw string so perhaps he had both his dress shoes and tennis shoes. That detail may be been missed with the rushed reporting.

Anyone recall which survellience video I am talking about? It clearly shows Leiby with two bags, one worn like a back back and in this video one in his left hand.

[video=youtube;ReFUbpOt3HA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReFUbpOt3HA[/video]

[video=youtube;koTC3MDrTlk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koTC3MDrTlk[/video]

TY Nursebeeme for that video. It just breaks my heart. I hope they find him safe somewhere.

Where could he be?

:praying:

The dress shoe was provided by the family for the dogs to follow his scent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Senor710