GUILTY NY - Levon Wameling, 9 months, Utica, 29 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've got goosebumps. There is hope ! Pray hard for baby Levon !

I've got goosebumps. There is hope ! Pray hard for baby Levon !

Still thinking of this baby boy and those who loved him. I always picture him in the black shirt with a basketball player on it. I can't help but hope he has a chance to try dunking a ball himself!

The punishment needs to be DP for any parent who kills a child or loses one and doesn't care. They need to make a legal assumption that if a child is in your care and you just don't know what happened, that you 've killed your child. Sounds unfair? Maybe to some but then you'd keep an eye on your baby and if you no longer can/ want to / able care for the baby, you hand them over to the state ! End of ! I'm sick of this. I was just following up on a similar case and it's just unacceptable to POOF the baby's gone, and I don't know what happened. Note to idiots....... they are not CAR KEYS ! They do not just get misplaced and folks say oh well and you go on with your life. I'm furious today !

BBM-

Well said!

I don't want this case to be about just another missing kid that drops off the news and is forgotten. He's got a life to live, he needs to grow up and do things. He needs to be found for is families sake. So many of these missing children just disappear, never to be heard of again. It's like they all go to Never Never Land. Where are these missing children??? Where is Levon???

Just tuned in to this case.
Whoa!
Has there been an suggestion or implication that he sold the baby? Just me asking questions - no accusations - just curious.

Levon Wameling has been missing almost two months now. All news reports and fb entries have stopped. No one has made an entry on the missing fb page for over a week, and not a peep out of any of his family. Poor baby Levon, you are still in my prayers. You are not forgotten, sweet Levon. May Justice prevail.

I don't know why i'm not shocked that the family of this baby isn't more vigilant. their fb page for him is silent and there are no pleas to the public. disgusting.

Robert Larson, the guy who searched and finally found baby Bryeon Hunter's body has taken an interest in Levon. He posted him a few days ago and I'm hopeful that will get to some of his contacts and colleagues. I'm not giving up on this kiddo !

Levon Wameling has been missing almost two months now. All news reports and fb entries have stopped. No one has made an entry on the missing fb page for over a week, and not a peep out of any of his family. Poor baby Levon, you are still in my prayers. You are not forgotten, sweet Levon. May Justice prevail.

I remember too, Levon. I am thinking of you while I look for sports stuff for the niece or nephew I have coming next winter...you and your b-ball shirt.

Robert Larson, the guy who searched and finally found baby Bryeon Hunter's body has taken an interest in Levon. He posted him a few days ago and I'm hopeful that will get to some of his contacts and colleagues. I'm not giving up on this kiddo !

I hope he can help, and maybe get some of his contacts involved. Levon needs his family and community to keep his name out there. Why has it gone completely quiet so soon?

Bryeon Hunter
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/15/bryeon-hunter-found-river_n_3279663.html

"Larson, who operates a K-9 training center, had been out on the river almost every day searching for the boy, often aided by two of his K-9 dogs."

Dreamed of this little guy:(
Come home soon.

Sent from my Event using Tapatalk 4 Beta

The difference between Levon's case and Bryeon's case, is Bryeon's mother and boyfriend fessed up where they dumped Bryeon. There was a starting point for a search in Bryeon's case, there is no starting point here. Jevon had two full weeks to dispose of this child. :(

I hope LE is quietly building a no body murder case against Jevon. His refusal to cooperate with LE says it all.

Two weeks is such a long time and no one knew Levon was missing all that time.
36_11_18.gif
Luckily, the father still came up with a fishy story after thinking it out for the two weeks. Stay silent and time is on your side is his motto.

Was it negligence or actual abuse? Was Levon left in a car alone, or did he cry too much one night and get hit? I think the father quickly hid the body and there may be signs of abuse. I don't think Levon is that far from home, maybe less than 25 miles. This is all just MOO.

Loving parents don't avoid calling the police for two weeks when someone steals their baby off the porch.

It's the weekend and people will be out and about. Praying Levon will be found.

36_11_18.gif
Luckily, the father still came up with a fishy story after thinking it out for the two weeks. Stay silent and time is on your side is his motto.

Was it negligence or actual abuse? Was Levon left in a car alone, or did he cry too much one night and get hit? I think the father quickly hid the body and there may be signs of abuse. I don't think Levon is that far from home, maybe less than 25 miles. This is all just MOO.

Loving parents don't avoid calling the police for two weeks when someone steals their baby off the porch.

It's the weekend and people will be out and about. Praying Levon will be found.

My thinking is that his dad may truly have no idea where he is and that he may not even know WHEN he came up missing. I think dad may have been blasted on a many day run of drug induced delirium or sleep or something and when a second of clear thinking hit him, he looked for Levon and thought ...... oh no. I don't know why I prefer this theory to a theory of abuse :( , but I do.

36_11_18.gif

Was it negligence or actual abuse? Was Levon left in a car alone, or did he cry too much one night and get hit? I think the father quickly hid the body and there may be signs of abuse. I don't think Levon is that far from home, maybe less than 25 miles.

He may even be closer than that. It's a very poor neighborhood, and many, if not most, people, don't have vehicles of their own. Many (again, if not most) rely on buses (given so many bus tokens per month) or taxis (if they can afford one).

Sadly, I think Levon is in a landfill somewhere. LE choosing to search Barnes Ave (a vehicle junk yard not very far away) is very telling to me.

He may even be closer than that. It's a very poor neighborhood, and many, if not most, people, don't have vehicles of their own. Many (again, if not most) rely on buses (given so many bus tokens per month) or taxis (if they can afford one).

Sadly, I think Levon is in a landfill somewhere. LE choosing to search Barnes Ave (a vehicle junk yard not very far away) is very telling to me.

It's a comfort to know others are still thinking of Levon and trying to figure out how to find him.

We have very little to go on, I agree. It'd help if we knew whether there was a car handy. Sadly, there's also landfills and the trash pick-up.

There might be phone pings or some other info we don't know about yet. LE searches were mainly close to the home, and then started branching out farther. I still think of Barnes Ave and shudder.

They also searched near Marcy on some info they had. IMO, you'd need a car or a ride to go as far as Marcy, where I believe Jevon's mother might live.

Wish I knew what the father's normal habits were and whether he often had black outs from drinking or drugs. If he came to and found the baby dead, then he actually might have been aware enough to remember where he hid the body. I look to the father of Levon to answer what happened to this child.

Holding this baby Levon in my thoughts.

It's a comfort to know others are still thinking of Levon and trying to figure out how to find him.

We have very little to go on, I agree. It'd help if we knew whether there was a car handy. Sadly, there's also landfills and the trash pick-up.

There might be phone pings or some other info we don't know about yet. LE searches were mainly close to the home, and then started branching out farther. I still think of Barnes Ave and shudder.

They also searched near Marcy on some info they had. IMO, you'd need a car or a ride to go as far as Marcy, where I believe Jevon's mother might live.

Wish I knew what the father's normal habits were and whether he often had black outs from drinking or drugs. If he came to and found the baby dead, then he actually might have been aware enough to remember where he hid the body. I look to the father of Levon to answer what happened to this child.

Holding this baby Levon in my thoughts.

Frustrating that there seems to be no starting point here for LE, besides the house on Jay St, I guess.

Even more frustrating is the code of silence held in the neighborhood and the "snitches get stitches" mind frame.

It's dangerous to even drive in that neighborhood at night, and exponentially more dangerous to think about walking through it at night. Many people sleep all day, and come out at night. People know what gang colors to wear in which neighborhood and which colors to avoid. There are some youtube videos up that can show you what goes on. Some are pretty graphic. It's not like Detroit or anything, but still dangerous.

Also, was thinking about all the boarded up homes in the city. There are hundreds, if not thousands of them. Abandoned, graffitied, falling apart, etc. For a person without a car (not sure if the father has one or has access to one or not), it wouldn't seem like a stretch to place such a small baby into a backpack, walk around town, and dump him in one of those abandoned buildings.

Is LE still looking? Is anyone still talking or asking about him?
Please tell me WS is not the only place his name is still mentioned?

Some days doesn't being a witch and casting a spell on someone seem like fun ? :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesspi
Back