GUILTY NY - Levon Wameling, 9 months, Utica, 29 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well something is missing in her story.... BBM, the 3 items above. He left him home alone and that was an accident? He came home and the baby had accidentally gotten himself killed? And then dad put him somewhere? At first I thought she meant he left him home alone and someone got him. I wonder if he was prone to going off to do things and leaving baby home alone before and mom knew it . Mom caught him and said you can't leave a baby home alone just because he cannot walk/ crawl yet. This may be dad's history. :( mooo of course

I had a major typo and said " she ' left him home alone and obviously meant HE/ Dad. sorry

“He is familiar with these woods, so I wanted to be here,” Warney said.

Police have not spoken with Jevon Wameling since their investigation began.

Warney believes he knows where the child is and that he had a hand in the disappearance.

“He knows where my son is. I’m not stupid. Him and his family know,” Warney said. “He definitely is responsible for the disappearance.”

http://www.9wsyr.com/mostpopular/st...ow-to-press-on-in/NpWw39FD3UyYURwWsM9lTQ.cspx

BBM

Levon's father is still walking around town and not in jail where a lot of people feel he should be. There's no pressure being put on this father who misplaced his own son!
Picketing or hunger strikes? Stay tuned.

https://www.facebook.com/Missing.Levon

Levon on the third page forgotten...no way! Bumping for Levon. :bump:

I sure hope Levon wasn't going hungry and with unchanged diapers under his father's "care" even before
he went missing. I can't understand how the Dad is not behind bars. Praying Levon will be found soon.

Well at least LE and his mom and a few members of the public are trying to keep his name out there. That's encouraging. Hope/pray/wish dad has not another good night's sleep until he speaks up about what happened !

Search for Levon Wameling focuses on Ava Landfill with Video
http://www.cnycentral.com/news/story.aspx?id=931453

"Sgt. Hauck says trash can be tracked within landfills to specific areas. Utica Police received help from the Center for Missing and Exploited Children on how to best focus in on the area to look at."

"From a day after Levon was missing, the area that would be our focus here has been roped off, it has been isolated," said Sgt. Steve Hauck."

"Hauck also acknowledged it is unlikely Levon Wameling is still alive."

...and further down...

"No charges have been filed against Jevon Wameling and Hauck says even a charge of endangering the welfare of a child is unlikely."

"To charge him with that would be accepting the premise that he left the child there unattended. We don't believe that to be true so we're not going to charge somebody with a crime we don't believe was committed," said Hauck."

:praying: Praying that they find Levon so an arrest can be made finally. Why can't things work on the side of Justice this time. Please!!!

Search for Levon Wameling focuses on Ava Landfill with Video
http://www.cnycentral.com/news/story.aspx?id=931453

"Sgt. Hauck says trash can be tracked within landfills to specific areas. Utica Police received help from the Center for Missing and Exploited Children on how to best focus in on the area to look at."

"From a day after Levon was missing, the area that would be our focus here has been roped off, it has been isolated," said Sgt. Steve Hauck."

"Hauck also acknowledged it is unlikely Levon Wameling is still alive."

...and further down...

SBM, BBM -

My husband occasionally takes trash to the dump in his buddy's truck. They direct him to a totally separate section from where the refuse trucks dump the stuff they collect when they do their weekly rounds. I asked my husband if they would care if he had construction trash and household trash all mixed together last time he went up there and he said nah, they just wave you past them and point at the area they want you to dump your stuff, and you back in and dump it, and that's that, go on home and call it a day.

So I hope they're not JUST searching the area where the local refuse trucks would be dumping their weekly trash pickups, but that they're also searching the area where people can put their own trash that they bring in themselves.

We do live in upstate NY but are about an hour from Utica so have different dumps. Just wanted to mention that concern because it nags at me in these cases lately.

I think Jevon or a helper taking Levon to a dump would be too risky. He was so tiny it would be easy to hide him in some kind of bundle and put him in a dumpster or even the household's trash.

I remember it happening to little Aveion Lewis, who was later found at the dump.

Praying Levon is brought home soon. He deserves to come home and the person(s) responsible for his disappearance deserve to be brought to justice.

Well I , for one, am relieved the dump search so far has yielded no baby Levon.
It gives hope if only a little and only for a little while . Come home little angel :)

article-2341893-1A52FE7B000005DC-979_634x529.jpg

Maybe not a classic smile, but his eyes are bright and he looks happy (instead of having weepy eyes and looking upset like in all of his other photos).

:bump: Bumping for Levon.

IMO, you won't find comfort in the father's pic and his demon eyes. :eek:

https://www.facebook.com/Missing.Levon

Does anyone think he sold this baby or gave him away and doesn't remember it or does remember it and doesn't give a carp???

Does anyone think he sold this baby or gave him away and doesn't remember it or does remember it and doesn't give a carp???

All of those! The worse thought is that he harmed Levon. Put nothing past the father who waited two weeks to report his baby missing and then got an attorney and hasn't spoken to LE this whole time. There's no hope he'll ever provide info to find this baby.

There's always some hope Levon could be out there and in good care. It seems slight, but all missing people deserve to be looked for, and the public has to help out more even if it's just keeping Levon's pic out there.

I'm glad to read on Levon's fb page that his picture is getting out across the country. He'll be turning one yr. old on August 31. I know it's wishful thinking, but wouldn't it be a wonderful gift for everyone if he was found alive.

So, Jevon Wameling ... you went and got yourself an Attorney?
If you were so concerned about Levon's disappearance why didn't you get a Private Investigator instead?

Where is Levon, Jevon Wameling?

He's got an attorney ? Grrrrrr

Come home baby boy !

He's got an attorney ? Grrrrrr

Come home baby boy !

He's had an attorney since Day #1.
This is how he alerted police to the fact that his son was missing - via his attorney.

This case is growing cold.

Community acceptance and silence.

Sad.

This is how he alerted police to the fact that his son was missing - via his attorney.

Sad.

I obviously don't pay attention to some of the finer details in every case. Sorry about that.
Come home baby Levon !

Sad.

Oh, that is sad. Is there any reward? JMO, I bet the paternal grandparents know what happened to Levon. Aren't they the ones who helped him get an attorney?

I'm still wondering who is responsible, which agency if any, for sending the mother to mandatory rehab for marijuana, and then not insuring this baby was going to have proper childcare. It's awful because now her baby is gone.

I guess there's nothing they could do if Jevon is the father. In my own view, the father seems to have had more serious alcohol or drug problems, however, I'm not sure, but I wish he was not the one taking over care of Levon at that time. The father has been such a coward, MOO.

Hope they find Levon soon and take Jevon off the streets.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back