GUILTY NY - Levon Wameling, 9 months, Utica, 29 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh, that is sad. Is there any reward? JMO, I bet the paternal grandparents know what happened to Levon. Aren't they the ones who helped him get an attorney?

I'm still wondering who is responsible, which agency if any, for sending the mother to mandatory rehab for marijuana, and then not insuring this baby was going to have proper childcare. It's awful because now her baby is gone.

I guess there's nothing they could do if Jevon is the father. In my own view, the father seems to have had more serious alcohol or drug problems, however, I'm not sure, but I wish he was not the one taking over care of Levon at that time. The father has been such a coward, MOO.

Hope they find Levon soon and take Jevon off the streets.

No reward as far as I know. Not sure if the family hooked up with a missing persons organization, but that would be nice.

I've never heard of mandatory rehab for marijuana. Not saying the mother went in for anything else, just that I haven't seen it in local drug courts.

Also, if the father wanted to parent the child while the mother was in rehab, he wouldn't have to get permission from any agency for that, unless he had supervised visitation through family court or something like that, right?

Chances are, the mother trusted him and/or his family to care for the child, and they didn't. And that's a mistake the poor woman will have to live with the rest of her life.

I too would like to know what Jevon's family knows about this. That they've been so quiet speaks volumes to me.

Oh, that is sad. Is there any reward? JMO, I bet the paternal grandparents know what happened to Levon. Aren't they the ones who helped him get an attorney?

I'm still wondering who is responsible, which agency if any, for sending the mother to mandatory rehab for marijuana, and then not insuring this baby was going to have proper childcare. It's awful because now her baby is gone.

I guess there's nothing they could do if Jevon is the father. In my own view, the father seems to have had more serious alcohol or drug problems, however, I'm not sure, but I wish he was not the one taking over care of Levon at that time. The father has been such a coward, MOO.

Hope they find Levon soon and take Jevon off the streets.

That's the problem with the system. One parent gets in trouble, the focus is on them. They are ordered to take care of it, separating them from their child, and automatically giving the child to the other parents, no questions asked. In this case, the father was in worse shape them the mother, only focus was on her, not him. He was the worse of the two evils but no one was looking.

This happened to a friend of mine. She had some issues, they took her kids from her and gave them to their fathers. Problem is, one father had done time in prison for drug possession and possession of stolen property and was a drug addict, the other was an addict and couldn't hold a job. They both got custody. She had also had a drug problem but was no clean and sober (and has been for 10 years.) The other two are still drinking and using. But they got the kids because the system came in and took them away from her and the dad's wouldn't give them up because they wanted the child support and to screw her over.

article-2341893-1A52FE7B000005DC-979_634x529.jpg

Maybe not a classic smile, but his eyes are bright and he looks happy (instead of having weepy eyes and looking upset like in all of his other photos).

Remembering sweet baby Levon on his first birthday.

https://www.facebook.com/Missing.Levon

"There will be a balloon vigil on the 31st of August for Levon's birthday if you would like to join feel free to come we only ask of you to bring a birthday balloon for him to be released . . ."

23dors.gif
You are in my prayers, Levon.

shm_mhm.gif
Peek a Boo.

:balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons:

Levon Wameling

:balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons:

Happy Belated Birthday, Little Guy.
Where are you?

from his FB page six hours ago:

"I will be making an update for everyone very soon but for know keep levon in your prayers thank you."

hoping something promising is coming...

i'm hearing that we should be hearing something really soon.

wondering if hypothetically, jevon was offered to have his current burglary charge thrown out if he talked, whether or not he would talk?

i bet someone's talking to their attorney right now...

Jilllian,, what ? There is news coming? I don't know if I can take any more bad news right now. Tks for keeping us updated.

There will be a news conference at 1:30pm EST today due to significant developments in Levon's search

There will be a news conference at 1:30pm EST today due to significant developments in Levon's search

Oh noooooooo :(
No news is good news is not always the truth , is it ?
I'm very upset today after the new news in another case
and I don't want more bad news.
God bless this baby boy and his mama .

The remains were found in a CONTAINER in the water ........ :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members