GUILTY NY - Levon Wameling, 9 months, Utica, 29 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
MOO, Jevon is a danger to little babies. Once they id the remains found, the next question is how did Levon, a 9 mo. old, end up in the Mohawk River?

I wonder if the mother of the first baby is going to want that case reopened now. I'm sure this is bringing back all kinds of memories, and probably new suspicions for her about Jevon.

Two deceased babies, yeah, I do start getting suspicious about Jevon.

"Mother of baby who died in Jevon Wameling's care speaks out" Video included.
http://www.wktv.com/news/local/Moth...evon-Wamelings-care-speaks-out-212185271.html

"One person who has received numerous phone calls and messages since the disappearance of Baby Levon is Jessica Pasho. Pasho's daughter, Markarah was only 13 days old when she died in 2005. The cause of death was ruled accidental suffocation after sleeping between her mother (Pasho) and Pasho's then-boyfriend, Jevon Wameling."

"Not a day goes by that Pasho isn't haunted by what happened to her precious baby girl and when she heard that Jevon's nine month old son vanished while in his care, she says she received all kinds of phone calls from people who wanted to go back in time and tie Jevon to her newborn daughter's death."

MOO, Jevon is a danger to little babies. Once they id the remains found, the next question is how did Levon, a 9 mo. old, end up in the Mohawk River?

I wonder if the mother of the first baby is going to want that case reopened now. I'm sure this is bringing back all kinds of memories, and probably new suspicions for her about Jevon.

http://www.wktv.com/news/local/Moth...evon-Wamelings-care-speaks-out-212185271.html

"One person who has received numerous phone calls and messages since the disappearance of Baby Levon is Jessica Pasho. Pasho's daughter, Markarah was only 13 days old when she died in 2005. The cause of death was ruled accidental suffocation after sleeping between her mother (Pasho) and Pasho's then-boyfriend, Jevon Wameling."

"Not a day goes by that Pasho isn't haunted by what happened to her precious baby girl and when she heard that Jevon's nine month old son vanished while in his care, she says she received all kinds of phone calls from people who wanted to go back in time and tie Jevon to her newborn daughter's death."

I would not be surprised if the mom would want the case reopened. Now the problem is: Would there be any way of examining a then 13 day old babe for COD after 7 years? As gory as it sounds, I doubt there is enough of Markarah left to conduct autopsy :-/

I'm begging LE to investigate the case of his other girlfriend's baby's death.
Yes, there are SIDS and there are accidents and unhealthy babies, but this is
TOO much coincidence to not look into. Please !

Rest in peace little angel Levon !

Praying justice comes quickly for Levon. :praying:

All just MOO while we wait for more news.

No announcements yet. I think LE handled this case carefully and with determination to find Levon first. Right from the start, LE was on the right track and were looking close to the home.

Jevon didn't go that far out of his way to hide the baby's body either. Heck, it wouldn't be that hard to carry a suitcase, gym bag, or whatever the container from Jay St. to Leland Ave with shortcuts. Jevon thought he was smart, but he isn't going to get away with this.

Remembering Jevon didn't report his own son missing for two weeks! Remember back in June, Jevon squawking that they weren't searching enough? Yeah, he thought he was fooling everybody. He put the whole community through hell and the expense of all those searches.

This was on Jun 21, 2013:
"Baby Levon's father "extremely irritated" by UPD decision to stop search"
http://www.wktv.com/news/Baby-Levon...by-UPD-decision-to-stop-search-212572981.html

"I'm extremely irritated with the whole thing," Wameling said. "They stop every day at 6 p.m. and now they've stopped the search. I'm going to need a lot of help to get it going again. I don't understand why it needs to stop."

Jevon is the worst kind of monster....the baby-killing kind. I hope LE does investigate the death of his other girlfriend's baby....although I'm not holding my breath for any resolution on that one.

This little angel baby was a blessing Jevon never deserved. Levon should have had a better life, a future, happiness...he should have been treated as a treasure - snuggled and kept warm and safe and happy and well-fed and comforted and tickled and kissed.

Just makes me sick and furious. I'm lucky enough to have three healthy, incredible, perfect kids...My youngest son is around the age Levon would be today...and honestly, he's high-maintenance (lol 'cause he's smart) and all over the place and into everything....and he's amazing and heart-breakingly beautiful. I watch ,my son and his daddy together and it's sweet and wonderful and so...right. Levon should have been the apple of his daddy's eye. He should have been protected and adored.

Per this article, she says she put the baby in the swing and did not know how the baby ended up in the bed between her and Jevon. What???? She put the baby in a swing and went to bed????

I'm sorry, but that is just unbelievable! Not that a swing is dangerous, but a 13 day old infant can't hold their head up yet. They should NEVER be left unattended in a swing!

Per this article, she says she put the baby in the swing and did not know how the baby ended up in the bed between her and Jevon. What???? She put the baby in a swing and went to bed????

I'm sorry, but that is just unbelievable! Not that a swing is dangerous, but a 13 day old infant can't hold their head up yet. They should NEVER be left unattended in a swing!

They have swings where the baby is in a cradle car seat looking thing. I imagined it was something like that...not very different than a bassinet and could easily be within reach of the bed.

Sent from my Event using Tapatalk 4

:behindbar Jail Orange has definitely perked up Jevon's wardrobe. He should wear it forever.
You gotta read this article!

"Statements reveal burglary allegations against Levon’s father"
[Jevon Wameling, 27, the father of Levon Wameling, exits the Floyd Town Court Tuesday, Sept. 10, 2013. Wameling waived his felony hearing and the case has been referred to the Oneida County District Attorney's Office for grand jury consideration.]

Read more: http://www.uticaod.com/news/x914321708/Wameling-waives-felony-hearing#ixzz2eejdA7On

"Jevon Wameling had been hired this summer to paint his step-uncle’s house in Oriskany to keep busy and make money while police searched for his missing 9-month-old son, according to police documents."

further into the article...

“I had finally had enough of Jevon,” Kahler told police. “All I wanted to do was help him and help find his son. I want Jevon arrested and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.”

BBM

then on Page Two...

"Wameling then said that his life had been threatened by several drug dealers, and he believed one of them named “Justice” had the stolen property."

"When police talked to Levon’s mother, Amy Warney, on Sept. 5, however, she said Wameling gave her two necklaces several weeks ago, including a diamond necklace. Wameling later took the necklace back and told Warney that he would give it back to her when he feels like it."

Read more: http://www.uticaod.com/news/x914321708/Wameling-waives-felony-hearing#ixzz2eeotoQqN

BBM

Justice is going to take away your freedom, too, Jevon!

Where are the new charges? I so hope the baby has enough evidence of what happened on his tiny body :(

What a horrible world where we have to even write sentences like that .

Justice for Levon!

:scream:Jevon, this is the baby's daddy from nightmares, when after he disappears your baby (much later to be found in a container in the river), he then gives you stolen jewelry to hang on to for him. The stolen jewelry came from people who were trying to help him out while the search for his missing son was going on. :yuck:

"Court documents: Jevon Wameling gave stolen jewelry to baby Levon's mother"
http://www.9wsyr.com/news/local/sto...eling-gave-stolen/l2pPgcUKaEe1nSXZ82CTIQ.cspx

"Levon's mother, Amy Warney, told police she may have been the recipient of the stolen jewelry, before Jevon asked for it back."

"She said in a statement to investigators, "I do not believe Jevon bought the jewelry. I believe that he may have stolen it."

:scream:Jevon, this is the baby's daddy from nightmares, when after he disappears your baby (much later to be found in a container in the river), he then gives you stolen jewelry to hang on to for him. The stolen jewelry came from people who were trying to help him out while the search for his missing son was going on. :yuck:

"Court documents: Jevon Wameling gave stolen jewelry to baby Levon's mother"
http://www.9wsyr.com/news/local/sto...eling-gave-stolen/l2pPgcUKaEe1nSXZ82CTIQ.cspx

"Levon's mother, Amy Warney, told police she may have been the recipient of the stolen jewelry, before Jevon asked for it back."

"She said in a statement to investigators, "I do not believe Jevon bought the jewelry. I believe that he may have stolen it."

You know what? And I'm speaking from a pschological standpoint - it takes a real strong person to not go insane/mental after this kind of betrayal on every level. It can haunt someone for life and take their whole wellbeing away.

Even I feel pain in my chest just reading it.

You know what? And I'm speaking from a pschological standpoint - it takes a real strong person to not go insane/mental after this kind of betrayal on every level. It can haunt someone for life and take their whole wellbeing away.

Even I feel pain in my chest just reading it.

ITA, Norwegian. I hope she is getting counseling and learns to make much better decisions about her choices in men in the future and who she allows into her home. If she feels she can ever trust again, that is.

Why is it taking them so long to identify him? :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesspi
Back