Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two complaints from the presser:

We have seen pictures of the sketches in news articles, but I have yet to see clear pictures of the jewelry. I would like to see them.

Why is it that the two most distinct aspects of the male (missing teeth and dressing as a female...more than likely if he was wearing those clothes it extended to hair and makeup) are not in the sketch? No one is going to recognize him from that picture.

So ... Truthspider ... you tell me, how someone with one leg prosthesis and breathing problems can alone carry a body from his vehicle down to where the GB4 were found.
And btw: A no smoking sign in a surveillance post? Let me guess, you live on the East Coast ...

another interesting point is that i think someone mentioned here a while back that his boat is named "Canyon Explorer". Is that a proven fact? The grand canyon is also in Arizona. Never been there but I wonder if it would be possible to dump a body/remains there?

Another fun fact I discovered, I think on one of his bio sites it says CPH went to med school in Canada, but according to wikipedia, there are no colleges of osteopathic medicine in canada and a "Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O. or DO) is a professional doctoral degree for physicians in the United States." It appears schooling and training required to be a MD and a DO are identical, with a few extra requirements, training and specialty board exams for DOs. So I'm wondering if he received an MD degree in Canada and then a DO here?

Information from the New York Medical Board shows he graduated from NY COLLEGE OF OSTEOPATHIC MEDICINE, INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, OLD WESTBURY NY, 1984. Could you have found another CPH who lives in Canada. If you go back through previous threads we discussed at length the difference between an MD degree and a DO. All the information at the NY medical board site shows him to have lived consistantly in the Long Island area.

Information from the New York Medical Board shows he graduated from NY COLLEGE OF OSTEOPATHIC MEDICINE, INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, OLD WESTBURY NY, 1984. Could you have found another CPH who lives in Canada. If you go back through previous threads we discussed at length the difference between an MD degree and a DO. All the information at the NY medical board site shows him to have lived consistantly in the Long Island area.

You are just too logical. ;)

Something I would like to mention again is that I don't think you can assume that CPH is not strong enough to haul bodies around. His injury was many years ago and I am sure he has compensated for it by now. In one of the videos where he walks out to the reporter with a pronounced limp, I couldn't help but think that was staged and it increased my suspicion of him.

"the police have interviewed a number of times, and see no reason to charge him at this point"

I would change that to "have no ability" ... to charge

I will revisit this post at the conclusion of the case ;)

Yes we can certainly revisit the post at the conclusion. But in the meantime, it seems you are turning this case into your personal competition of who can be correct on this board, rather than providing valuable insight and/or evidence. Almost seems you're more concerned with being correct than you are about the victims

He could haul the body on a blanket or a sheet, with a proper knot above the skull a body can be easily dragged on the ground with a sheet or blanket with out falling out...somewhat like a hammock, wrapping the body in burlap can assist in this by making the body less vulnerable to rocks and scrub as it is dragged along and less likely to become caught, I would imagine...

just an opinion.

@Redbird: The limping and the problems with holding balance with a leg prosthesis come from the fact, that the legs has no nerves and thus doesn't deliver correct information to the brain about the pressure on it and the angle, the foot is set on the ground. So unles you accuse CPH of having secretly grown nerves in his prosthesis, there is no way, he can have adapted to it, regardless how long it is ago.

@NjGuy: Relax, cases of manic obsession with one suspect beyond the realm of technical possibility are not unknown in this business. Just let it boil out for some days :banghead:

All I know from personal observation is I worked with a guy whose leg had been amputated above the knee two years previously and he walked without any discernable limp when he wanted to and he lifted and carried heavy furniture around the room all the time. I would not have wanted to get in this guy's way if he was swinging a baseball bat.

CPH has definitely achieved a certain status as a POI on this board but is anyone aware that LE has shown the same level of interest?

The phone call after SG's disappearance with the caller seemingly identifying himself as CPH is the sort of crazy behavior that disorganized killers indulges in until they are (quickly) arrested. I can't see someone who is obviously quite intelligent, who has gotten away with serial killing for 15 years using his own name while making a "taunting" call the family of his latest victim.

As I recall, he willingly spoke with LE on a couple of occasions last spring and I am not aware that he has "lawyered up". He was also plenty willing to get in front of a camera and answer questions.

Overall, I would think it would be pretty easy to take this guy's life apart. Were any of the phones he had access to used to call any numbers linked to SG or any of the GB4? Presumably his wife was also questioned. If he was considered a serious suspect, friends, neighbors, know associates etc would have been questioned also.

I haven't read much about him lately in any of the coverage. If NY law enforcement appears to have lost interest in him, I would conclude that they have probably pretty much ruled him out. Anybody have information to the contrary?

So ... Truthspider ... you tell me, how someone with one leg prosthesis and breathing problems can alone carry a body from his vehicle down to where the GB4 were found.
And btw: A no smoking sign in a surveillance post? Let me guess, you live on the East Coast ...

He worked for years as an EMT with a prosthetic leg, as part of that job you have to be able to pick up victims, put them on stretchers, or boards and carry the board or stretcher possibly up and down stairs. I think he can handle a sedated 110 pound girl. From my personal experience with the gilgo 4 dump sites the full skeletons were 3-5 feet into the bush, whereas the dismembered parts seemed to be buried further into the brush a decent distance from the road.

Yes we can certainly revisit the post at the conclusion. But in the meantime, it seems you are turning this case into your personal competition of who can be correct on this board, rather than providing valuable insight and/or evidence. Almost seems you're more concerned with being correct than you are about the victims

when it comes to discussing the details of the case I hope that we are all concerned with being correct with what we say. I believe the facts or data I bring to the board are valuable.

Im on a mission, not a competition.

I can't see someone who is obviously quite intelligent, who has gotten away with serial killing for 15 years using his own name while making a "taunting" call the family of his latest victim.

He didn't use his real name in a taunting phone call. He (the SK who ever it is) used it in the call to glean info about the 911 call and to manipulate people into thinking she left his halfway house with the driver in the morning. We all know that didn't happen.

The taunting phone calls were different calls, and no one made taunting calls to the Gilbert family.

This also was discussed multiple times on this thread, but once you think about May 1st events a little deeper, you will likely realize the call wasn't stupid because he correctly assumed that he was mentioned in the long 911 call, and possibly in calls to her family, or that someone saw him with her that morning before she went missing, he needed a cover for why he was mentioned or seen with her and why she would have said someone (im sure she didnt know his real name) is trying to kill her.

There are neighbor/witnesses in the case who are cooperating and say that CPH told them he tried to help her and gave her a sedative and she left in the morning with her driver.

Trust me, he is lawyered up, and threatening everyone and anyone that he can with libel, slander, and defamation suits.

I'm not trying to be right, I'm simply telling you what I have verified.

East Coast? Yes, lol. I'm sure you can figure out exactly where I am :)
I don't obey my no smoking sign :) my wooden pipe is in full view.

I guess I'm the black sheep on board....

I still believe Brewer is the guy, and even more so now that we know the Asian man was dressed in women's clothing....(considering Brewer's alleged conversation with Gilbert on the subject of transvestites)

I have read there are a large number of Korean message parlors on Long Island. I wonder how often it happens that a tranny tries to pass himself off as a female.

When was CPH in a car accident that resulted in a significant injury? What was that injury? Does he have one prosthetic limb or two? I was surprised when I went back thru my notes and googled it, but this is not easy information to acquire. Thanks in advance to anyone who has organized the CPH information and has it available. It is really easy to run away into the realm of rumor and we need to stick to facts.

When was CPH in a car accident that resulted in a significant injury? What was that injury? Does he have one prosthetic limb or two? I was surprised when I went back thru my notes and googled it, but this is not easy information to acquire. Thanks in advance to anyone who has organized the CPH information and has it available. It is really easy to run away into the realm of rumor and we need to stick to facts.

I think the injury goes back to the 1990's. He was helping someone out who broke down on the side of the road. I believe it was on Sunrise Highway out east. And as he was helping this stranded vehicle, someone veered off onto the shoulder and hit him. I think he almost died as a result of this incident. But I am pretty sure that he lost at least one leg as a result of this accident. I do not know the details and I am not even sure if what I heard from my friend is correct. She lives in West Oak Beach and told me that this guy is the nicest guy in the world.

I will attempt to find out more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member