NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
there was more added to the newsday article...

Snipped...

"He said police believed the Asian male might have been the remains of a missing Nassau resident, but learned those remains were "not him."

The toddler is believed to be that of a child between the ages of 16 and 32 months, Dormer said. Forensic analysis determined the child is non-Caucasian, but Dormer said there is no known connection between that child and another body found about 50 feet away.

The child is, however, believed to be related to the remains of a woman found seven miles away in Nassau. Dormer said it was likely but not confirmed that the two were mother and child.

Flanked by Chief of Detectives Dominick Varrone and Homicide chief Det. Lt. Gerard Pelkofsky, Dormer urged anyone with information regarding the identification of these victims to come forward.

He stressed that Crime Stoppers has offered a $25,000 reward for any information leading to an arrest in the case.

Massive searches of the area near Gilgo Beach during the past 10 months have yielded the remains of at least 10 people.

Five who have not been identified include:

A woman whose body parts were found in Manorville in November 2000 and Ocean Parkway in April.

A girl believed to be between 18-24 months old whose skeletal remains were found wrapped in a blanket in April.

A young man whose remains showed signs of trauma and whose body was discovered in April.

Two other sets of remains found in April near Jones Beach in Nassau County."

Was there one or two children found? When was the body of the woman related to the child found & was she dismembered? Does someone have a list of all the LI remains, where & when found & who has been identified? :confused:

Does anyone else see a resemblance?

(I hope this works...)
woman.jpg

kibalo.jpg

I will be posting soon about the number of women who had their leg or legs cut off and discarded in a seperate location than their torso.

I can't help but say their is more to removing of the leg or legs than hiding identity. Why cut off their leg or legs? Was a woman responsible for the suspect losing his leg?

I can't help but think that the disposal of legs and feet somewhere miles away from the other parts has at least some psychological component that is more complicated than merely hiding the identity, if he was so keen on hiding identity, why leave any of the torso's or remains in places where they would clearly be found? on exit ramps in manorville and off the southern state for instance?

I would love to know where Mr. Hydes traumatic accident took place, was it on or near an entrance/exit ramp? We have 3 remains dumped at different times right on exit ramps, and the rest are in wooded areas....

I think the most alarming discovery stemming from today's press conference is the development of the theory that all ten bodies may actually be related. The connections between the locations have now become more intertwined and the fact that the man was actually dressed like a woman is very telling.

that being said, there was a big cooling off period of what seems to be about 3-4 years...did he just go quiet or did he commit his misdeeds in other locations, i.e. AC, NM, FL, etc.?

if this was ann and samantha kibalo that would be crazy! it definitely fits the victimology but samantha was reportedly believed to be abducted by her mom so how would their bodies have been so far apart???

I think the most alarming discovery stemming from today's press conference is the development of the theory that all ten bodies may actually be related. The connections between the locations have now become more intertwined and the fact that the man was actually dressed like a woman is very telling.

that being said, there was a big cooling off period of what seems to be about 3-4 years...did he just go quiet or did he commit his misdeeds in other locations, i.e. AC, NM, FL, etc.?

what 3-4 years are you talking about?

if this was ann and samantha kibalo that would be crazy! it definitely fits the victimology but samantha was reportedly believed to be abducted by her mom so how would their bodies have been so far apart???

Didn't they specify non-Caucasian for the toddler though?

the woman and child were non-caucasian.

Bodhi, who is that a picture of?

Ashley beat me to it... Ann Kibalo. That's the first person I thought of when I saw the picture... I didn't take any other information into consideration, just thought I would see if anyone else saw a resemblance as well...

ETA: For being non-caucasian, the woman in the sketch certainly looks caucasian (or at least partly) to me. Did they say that this is the sketch of the mother?

He may not have stopped though, do we have any estimation for when the Asian male, the Nassau woman, and the child were killed? That could have been during that span.

Ashley beat me to it... Ann Kibalo. That's the first person I thought of when I saw the picture... I didn't take any other information into consideration, just thought I would see if anyone else saw a resemblance as well...

ETA: For being non-caucasian, the woman in the sketch certainly looks caucasian (or at least partly) to me. Did they say that this is the sketch of the mother?

I believe the sketch is of the unidentified Manorville woman, they're calling her Jane Doe 6... not the potential mother.

well, it seems there would be two 3-4 year cooling off periods...between 1996 and 2000 and then later between Jessica Taylor (2003) and whomever was the un-ided that Dormer said would have gone missing about 5-6 years ago...but who knows what other victims could be out there somewhere

Hempstead 1997

FOUND: Jun. 28, 1997, west side of Lakeside Drive, 200 yards north of Peninsula Boulevard, Hempstead Lake State Park. Black female torso. Arms, head, and legs below the knee severed, found in green Rubbermaid container, with red towel and floral pillow sham, 16-30 years old. She had an abdominal scar from a cesarean section and a tattoo of a peach in the shape of a heart with a bite taken out of it and two drips falling from its core on her left breast. Dead up to three days. NCIC#: U-037859772 – HEMPSTEAD – (Hempstead Lake State Park) PEACHES

Manorville 2000

FOUND: Nov 19, 2000 On paved utility road off Halsey Manor Road, Manorville. Nude white female, 5’5”, 125 lbs, 35-40 years old, brown hair, body in pieces and wrapped in plastic bags. Head, hands and right foot missing. Died weeks before. Skull, hands and right foot found in Gilgo Beach – MANORVILLE (peconic river co park) – FEMALE #1

FOUND: Nov. 23, 2000 - Between exits 68 and 69, south side of eastbound LIE. White or Hispanic male, 20-30 years old, 5’6”, 112 lbs, short black hair, has surgical staple possibly from a previous fracture, wearing M blue/white striped Gap boxers. Dead for about three weeks. NCIC#: U-660001512 – MANORVILLE MALE#1

Manorville 2003

FOUND: July 26, 2003
Jessica Taylor, nude, partial remains,
skull, hands and right forearm found in Gilgo Beach. (legs never found?) – MANORVILLE (peconic river co park) – Jessica Taylor

FOUND: Nov. 10, 2003
south of Long Island Expressway, Manorville White male, 35-50 years old, 5’6”. Died up to four months earlier (July). – MANORVILLE MALE#2 (pine barrens preserve)

Atlantic City 2006

????????????? who knows. There was definitely an interest in the prostitutes feet as they all had bare feet but were fully clothed.???????? Hmmmmmmmm 2.5 hour drive from oak beach with no traffic

Mamaroneck & Cold Spring Harbor 2007

Found: March 2007, Cherry – Mamaroneck and Cold Spring Harbor. torso suitcase, legs washed up on north shore of LI, legs discarded separately than rest of body.

Gilgo Beach 4 - 2007, 2009, 2010, 2010
details well known...

Poughkeepsie 2011

Found June 12, 2011 - Unidentified, badly burned, female with lotus flower tattoo on lower back. Found in brush fire near Taconic state parkway entrance. (James Baird State Park)

I believe the sketch is of the unidentified Manorville woman, they're calling her Jane Doe 6... not the potential mother.

Ok, thank you svpernin... I'm a little confused with all of the new information... I'm not able to get into a lot of the links from here at work... so just trying to piece the posts together.

Have they released the pictures of the jewellery yet? and who it's related to?

When you see the timeline of the 4 Manorville victims, you will see one male and one female killed at the same time in 2000, then another male and female at the same time in 2003, this should convince you that all 4 manorville remains are from 1 killer.

Now note that the remains of the 18 month old girl and female #1 from Manorville were discarded roughly 200 ft apart on a parkway that is 80,000 feet long.

Assuming two separate parties already specifically decided that the north side of Ocean Parkway was where they were going to discard remains, the chance of them discarding within 200 feet of each other is roughly 1 in 400. Common sense should tell you that it is drastically more likely that the same person discarded both of these 2 remains. If your common sense agrees with mine, we can now connect Manorville to the toddler and we now know the toddler is connected to the Female located in Nassau county.

Throw in the asian man's clothing and you pretty much have all remains on long island from 1 SK. Also, since the female and toddler were non-caucasian, I am much more willing to accredit the 1997 woman in Hempstead Lake State Park to him as we have seen that he has taken african american women as victims, and again her legs below the knees were cut off.

an image is worth a million words:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U...464323262376358.0004a24253ae4f383c01d&t=h&z=9

thanks to shadowraiths for this helpful map

Okay, lets this bring a little in order:

1.) The kid and the mother are most likely not the Kibalos because the child was described as non-caucasian.

2.) There is still no real evidence for a connection of all ten bodies beyond the wish of the local authorities to hold the numbers of SKs in the press low. Remember, after the first four bodies, they told, there is no SK at all. Technically, LE said, they have no clue and joined the same guessing game we do here.

3.) The mother is none of the four from GB. She was, according to the press conference found in Nassau County. Would that make her one of the dismembered women? I can't remember to have read anything of one of them as non-caucasian. The mother was found Apr. 11th? Or am I messing up the bodies now?

4.) The subject of dismembering is a difficult one because there are two kinds of SKs dismembering their victims. The first one does it in the process of disposing the bodies (for example Berdella), for others, it is part of the developing fantasies (Bundy did some beheading and in at least one case obviously cut a leg of, Dahmer kept parts and Jack the Ripper had a less famous competitor, London Torso II, who spread body parts out as messages). On a more general note, female legs play a big role in some male sexual fantasies, even of course, most of them don't include to cut them off.

5.) At least, they consider now, there are other bodies somewhere else in the US, which in fact is here discussed since months.

That is basically what I understand as the essence of the press conference. Not much really new except for the mother/child-thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove