NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dated May 1, 2009 is a cartoon advert with a woman riding on a winking alligator. The caption is "Negoish is a hunter."

Hmmm....

you guys are freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaking me out!

I really think these idiots don't know twitter and plurk are googleable aka non-private? are they that dumb? is this fraudulant B2B system just some make money at home scam and they really have no tech skills? they are using real names in public places wtf?

wait I read somewhere that ACI got the contract for some 9/11 responders group, mental health work etc. nice to know these freaks are profiting from 9/11 funds that so many american's contributed to.

Attachments

• SY Negoish.jpg
    SY Negoish.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 33
can someone briefly outline? I am getting blown out on the trail with rape shacks and doctors without borders in Thailand...

the S&M angle of this is of particular interest to me...

but not from goog cache :floorlaugh:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 46
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 36
looks like I might have been right on the Cherry Grove call ...

I've worked @ almost every beach on the island, and know what he is referring to in this blog post: "the meatrack" is the woods between the pines and the grove for random sex with random people.

Attachments

• cherry grove.jpg
    cherry grove.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 31
looks like I might have been right on the Cherry Grove call ...

I've worked @ almost every beach on the island, and know what he is referring to in this blog post: "the meatrack" is the woods between the pines and the grove for random sex with random people.

I think you're spot on here, Truth. Notice the "Ice Palace" and "Meat[Rack] of Lambs.

Check this out:
http://lgbt.wikia.com/wiki/Fire_Island_Pines,_New_York
The forest between it and Cherry Grove has been nicknamed the "meat rack" because of sexual liaisons occurring at all hours in it with the Village People in the anthem entitled "Fire Island" warning "Don't go in the bushes, someone might grab ya".[7] The Meat Rack is even celebrated each year with a "Mr. Meatrack" contest at the Ice Palace

After being hard hit by the AIDS fatalities among its regulars in the late 1980s and early 1990s, GMHC began hosting the Morning Party fundraiser on the beach. The party evolved into a major Circuit Party and was GMHC's biggest fundraising event. However the party itself developed a reputation for being connected with unsafe sex and recreational drug use.

GMHC pulled the plug after the 1998 fundraiser after one man died of an overdose of the drug gamma hydroxy butyrate (GHB) the evening before the party and 21 revelers were arrested for drug possession.[8]

Despite the loss of the high profile sponsor the party continued under the name of the Pines Party which is held on the last weekend of July.

the paper clip icon allows you to attach images

Attachments

• 10-28-2011 4-51-20 PM.jpg
    10-28-2011 4-51-20 PM.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 18
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors