NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The oldest remains in the trophy case: the female victim from 1995 with the surgical scars on both of her legs.

Who will identify her first? Will it be SCPD detectives? Maybe a WS sleuther? Will it come from a tip?

Will LE give us the sketch and ask the public if anyone remembers a woman who had surgical scars on both legs and went missing in 1995 in either Nassau or Suffolk County?

Identify this earliest known victim and she will have a direct connection to the culprit...

The oldest remains in the trophy case: the female victim from 1995 with the surgical scars on both of her legs.

Who will identify her first? Will it be SCPD detectives? Maybe a WS sleuther? Will it come from a tip?

Will LE give us the sketch and ask the public if anyone remembers a woman who had surgical scars on both legs and went missing in 1995 in either Nassau or Suffolk County?

Identify this earliest known victim and she will have a direct connection to the culprit...
I also don't understand why they won't give us the sketch. Is there something that they don't want us to know? Do they not want to catch the killer(s)?

What drew me to this case was a series a vivid nightmares I had in the last few months of 2010. They featured the distinct landscape of where the bodies were found. I do not live anywhere near there nor have I ever visited this place. I dreamt of a white utility vehicle and two men. I also saw multiple women's bodies floating in muddy water.
I dreamt to of police finding the remains. I found out about this case by internet search and was shocked when I saw the landscape because I had seen it in my dreams.
I hope that police are still doing everything they can to they can to find who is responsible as soon as possible.

I'm fairly skeptical about this kind of thing, however I had a dream prior to 9/11 that was oddly prophetic. I dreamed that I was in a high rise hotel and that it was struck by an airplane and we had to evacuate through the stairwells and in the dream I was desperately trying to convince a friend of mine not to stay and wait for help.

Granted, there was nothing in the dream that made me think anything like this was actually going to happen, nor was there any specific information in the dream that could have helped me prevent it. But on 9/11 it added to the sense of surreality.

Anyway, there's a tiny part of me that believes that our brains may have some kind of precognition of major events. If I'd had the dream you had and then read about this case I would definitely be intrigued.

people I have met in my life that set off bells in my head were super charming, and delightfully funny...yet it was something like a gloss, or a locked panel...you just felt that even if you were reacting to them favorably, laughing , joking...getting it....

there seems a wall there..its like you are unnecessary and only there as a prop. The fun is all a distraction....there is someone dead serious lurking underneath.

Ughhh, you gave me the chills, you'v got talent:) and I couldn´t help seeing your writing as a potential start of a really scarry short novel:

It is a dark and stormy night...
He set off bells in my head, this super charming, and delightfully funny man...there is something like a gloss, or a locked panel...I just feel that even if I am reacting to him favorably, laughing , joking...getting it....
there seems a wall there..its like I am unnecessary and only is there as a prop. The fun is all a distraction....there is someone dead serious lurking underneath...

sorry for the off topic, but I couldn´t help myself.

LE should use the one year anniversary to reach out to the public for more tips. As part of that, they should release the 23 minute 911 call by SG.

I also don't understand why they won't give us the sketch. Is there something that they don't want us to know? Do they not want to catch the killer(s)?

It is certainly curious isn't it? In terms of identifying a Jane Doe, that first victim certainly has more unique and traceable characteristics than the other John and Jane Doe's. Add to that, statistics show that a serial killer's first victim is usually someone they have a personal connection with (motive).

So why no sketch and not much talk? Maybe LE already made the "connection" to that victim but are still trying to build their case?

I am also interested in the John Doe found in Manorville in 2000. Found Nov. 23, 2000 between exits 68 and 69, on the south side of eastbound Long Island Expressway, white or hispanic male, 20-30 years old, 5’6”, 112 lbs, short black hair, has surgical staple possibly from a previous fracture, wearing blue/white striped Gap boxers. Dead for about three weeks. NCIC#: U-660001512

He was found 4 days after they found Manorville Jane Doe #1. Can't help but see the possible pattern arising of victims who had recently had surgery or were in some sort of injury rehabilitation program. If the SK was selecting from some sort group like this, he was apparently able to glean that his potential victims didn't have a support network or family and that no one was going to file a missing person's report for them. But who could have access to information like that?

If you worked in a hospital emergency room, you would know if the patient being treated had health care coverage, or if they had a next of kin/emergency contact.

These are some of the people that come to mind who have access to such groups and could scout the right type of victim:

Suffolk County Director of EMS
Paramedic/EMT
Emergency room employee
Police Surgeon
Volunteer at an injury rehab center
Doctor

:seeya:

could you easily refer back to where each victim rec'd their treatment?

worth a shot...but tedious... thats a lot of medical records..do they have to go thru the courts at this point or do they have auto-access for homicide? or suspicious death?

I am going to look into a possible connection between the Manorville victim's and the Jail in Riverhead. The only real jail on long island is in Riverhead, it's pretty rural out there and there isn't much else going on, that relates to crime anyway. I have wondered why Jessica Taylor would have ended up there. Clearly non of the 4 victim's that were dumped in Manorville were from Manorville/Riverhead area so what were they doing in the area?

Did Jessica Taylor, a prostitute with an arrest record go to Riverhead jail to pick up a friend being released? Bail out her pimp? Or was the male victim from that time her pimp or boyfriend? He was a 35-50 year old and white, was he a John who was with Jessica Taylor when the SK struck?

If someone is injured in the Riverhead Jail where are they treated? Are they treated at the nearest hospital? The Central Suffolk Hospital emergency room would be the nearest at only 3.0 miles away. Central Suffolk Hospital in the year 2000, I know a guy who worked in that ER :seeya:

I am going to look into a possible connection between the Manorville victim's and the Jail in Riverhead. The only real jail on long island is in Riverhead, it's pretty rural out there and there isn't much else going on, that relates to crime anyway. I have wondered why Jessica Taylor would have ended up there. Clearly non of the 4 victim's that were dumped in Manorville were from Manorville/Riverhead area so what were they doing in the area?

Did Jessica Taylor, a prostitute with an arrest record go to Riverhead jail to pick up a friend being released? Bail out her pimp? Or was the male victim from that time her pimp or boyfriend? He was a 35-50 year old and white, was he a John who was with Jessica Taylor when the SK struck?

If someone is injured in the Riverhead Jail where are they treated? Are they treated at the nearest hospital? The Central Suffolk Hospital emergency room would be the nearest at only 3.0 miles away. Central Suffolk Hospital in the year 2000, I know a guy who worked in that ER :seeya:
There's also a smaller minimum security jail as well as an under construction medium/maximum security facility in Yaphank. All three are run by the Suffolk County Sheriff's Office.

There is also the Peconic Bay Medical Center on Old Country Road in Riverhead. Riverhead isent really that rural anymore. Old Country Road (aka Route 58) is heavily surburbanized with all the fast food restaurants and big chain stores. IMO the only actual rural towns left on Long Island are Southold, Southampton, Shelter Island, and East Hampton.

There is also the Peconic Bay Medical Center on Old Country Road in Riverhead. Riverhead isent really that rural anymore. Old Country Road (aka Route 58) is heavily surburbanized with all the fast food restaurants and big chain stores. IMO the only actual rural towns left on Long Island are Southold, Southampton, Shelter Island, and East Hampton.

Yes, I believe that Central Suffolk hospital is now known as Peconic Bay Medical Center, while now there is a Central Suffolk Physical Therapy in existence instead of a "hospital".

When I said rural, I was referring to the likelihood or lack thereof of a prostitute from DC who was at some point working out of Manhattan and at another time living in East New York Brooklyn, being in the Manorville/Riverhead area. What brought her to that area is the question I am interested in. I don't think she came 75 miles east for fast food and chain stores, and I don't think her killer killed her elsewhere then drove all the way to Manorville just to end up leaving her in the wide open. From the patterns in the case, it seems more likely that those 4 victims were killed in or around Riverhead/Manorville then dumped out in the open like litter as the killer left the immediate area.

The theme that I am following as of late is the pattern of these victims being people that are not being identified, not being reported missing, and are somewhat off the radar. Runaway's, drifters, prostitutes etc, but where is he finding them and how is he vetting which people aren't going to be missed? He certainly isn't just getting lucky, he is being methodical about targeting victims who can't be traced. Now, with that in mind, I ask what are some places that you might be able to use as a source for such candidates, and the Jail and Court in Riverhead certainly should be of interest.

maybe he does hooker and addict "outreach".

maybe he does hooker and addict "outreach".

Wow. Thank you Minazoe. My mind has been forming the concept of a (fraudulent) outreach program, without the notion that these things literally and legitimately exist. That one word really just hit the nail on the head. An outreach program for runaway drug addicts is like the holy grail of covers for a SK's methods for scouting victims.

SG actually fits the profile for one of these programs a little too well to be random. Bipolar, drug use, domestic violence situation, and like some of the other victims a fairly recent surgical procedure to fix a metal plate into her broken jaw. SG was not random, she was targeted. I don't know how the SK goes about gleaning this information on his targets, but I am thinking it involves criminal and medical records. A police surgeon and the son of a chief hospital administrator would probably know how to do that. JB contacted SG on someone's behalf.

"render care to the home-bound" certainly does sound like outreach doesn't it.

see work profile attached

Attachments

• cph work history - home bound.jpg
    cph work history - home bound.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 11
Male body was found an hour ago on the side of the Wantagh Parkway. Age 50/60. I'm kind of hoping this might pressure LE to search the parkway from Merrick Road down to where it meets the Ocean Parkway. I'm very interested to see if they find anything there as one of my theories is he is from Wantagh/Seaford/Massapequa.

I am just kind of curious how you all are so sure that it is a HE not a She. I would think a female might feel more secure and be lead away by a female more easily then a male. SG was running away from a male. Would think she would of went with a female and would not feel as threaten. Was just a thought.

I am just kind of curious how you all are so sure that it is a HE not a She. I would think a female might feel more secure and be lead away by a female more easily then a male. SG was running away from a male. Would think she would of went with a female and would not feel as threaten. Was just a thought.

most concretely because the taunting phone calls were made by a man

where the calls that where made similar to each of the girls families where they the same voice or accent if any. We just know that it sounded like a males voice. Some prostitutes can also have Madams instead of pimps. I would think they two would have men around for such things as security, drivers, as well as other things.

The other thing that kind of bother's me.. You would of thought SG would continue to scream if she was still afraid thereby gaining more attention to the area even while running down the beach.. So what changed. Was there someone there that could of calmed her down so there was no need to scream and her guard put down.. Just thoughts

Suffolk County Emergency Services activity on Brook Street between Islip and Bay Shore. Could be related to this case. Could also be nothing. I will keep you posted if I hear anything.

Suffolk County Emergency Services activity on Brook Street between Islip and Bay Shore. Could be related to this case. Could also be nothing. I will keep you posted if I hear anything.

Sorry but I don't think it's related to this case. I called it in to News12 Long Island and they said the police were looking for a 18-year old person in the woods there.

Male body was found an hour ago on the side of the Wantagh Parkway. Age 50/60. I'm kind of hoping this might pressure LE to search the parkway from Merrick Road down to where it meets the Ocean Parkway. I'm very interested to see if they find anything there as one of my theories is he is from Wantagh/Seaford/Massapequa.
The gist I got from the article is that the death is non-criminal (ie: jogger had a heart attack and died) but I could be wrong.

That being said I do agree that they need to search the sides of the Wantagh, especially off the areas that have jogging paths. They also need to search the sides of the Sag and Southern State as I know for a fact that State Police have found bodies along those roads in the last few years.

@ Goathairjones, is this by the South Shore Mall? I was wondering where the ESU trucks were headed when I saw them before. That whole area around the mall is kind of shady especially north of Sunrise around the ARNG armory as you get into North Bay Shore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member