NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since they have found remains they believe are Shannan's, the statements prior to this by Dormer stick out even more. He kept repeating he has no doubt she's "in there somewhere", and all of a sudden he was dead set on believing they were in that exact location they searched. I don't care what he says, they got a tip or gained some information that led them directly to the site.

Will wait to see if they can determine a cause of death..should tells us a lot

I rarely ever post, but I've been following this case as I live in Nassau and have family all over LI. just wanted to mention that I'm watching the conference and they showed the "cross" and police taking pics of it. I said to my husband "I saw that on websleuths last night!!". Great job everyone!

Dormer said that the remains were found
"1/4 of a mile North/east" of where the other items of Shannan's was found the other day.

holy SHIP ...I am just blown away right now.

Something is very wrong. The chopper video footage shows the location of her body as being much further North East than you would expect to find someone who was running from Anchor Way to the highway.

Also, Dormer said "at that time of day there are lights on the highway" yet there are no lights on Ocean Parkway. did he mean headlights?

OK, one mystery solved. Now we have 10 murder victims and at least one serial killer on the loose.

Also, her location was VERY close to Ocean Parkway near an area where there is easy access to drag or carry her body from the side of Ocean Parkway.

So she made it that far and just passed out from exhaustion?

Or is her body that further East down Ocean Parkway and close to the side of the road because that was the most suitable place to dump her body for someone driving towards the Robert Moses Causeway trying to make a quick getaway?

The body appears to be in plain view on Yahoo Maps (Click satellite). And it is not the location of the cross. It is about 100 feet south of the Ocean Parkway and about 1/4 northeast of where the cross is.

I'm so confused. According to Dormer, they didn't search this new area last year with as much vigor because they "didn't think it was necessary". But instead they randomly searched an area down the road and randomly found 4 bodies, even though she was last seen running in the direction of where this new search was conducted??? How was it not necessary to thoroughly search this area before????

I cannot access the channel 12 news feed...is there any place else to view?

Another strange oddity is that Dormer said somthing like "now this finding of thise remains might help brake the other cases" (meaning the LISK case)

Now HOW would the finding of SG's remains help brake the LISK case if SG, as Dormer has stated they belive, is not related to the LISK ???

I´ll try to find the press conference and find out EXACTLY what it was he said.

I don't believe she ran through the swamp and collapsed near the highway...that makes no sense. can someone post the shots?

The body appears to be in plain view on Yahoo Maps (Click satellite). And it is not the location of the cross. It is about 100 feet south of the Ocean Parkway and about 1/4 northeast of where the cross is.

Could you maybe make a screenshot, a closeup and a overview, and post it?

Another strange oddity is that Dormer said somthing like "now this finding of thise remains might help brake the other cases" (meaning the LISK case)

Now HOW would the finding of SG's remains help brake the LISK case if SG, as Dormer has stated they belive, is not related to the LISK ???

I´ll try to find the press conference and find out EXACTLY what it was he said.

The reporter mentioned something about the coincidence that is the anniversary of the finding of the other remains and Dormer replied that it was a strange coincidence and maybe it meant some good luck was coming their way with regards to the other cases...something to that effect.

how the frickity frack freak did they not find her body on the surface by the road before?

this makes no sense...please someone ...throw that overhead shot up...I want to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l