NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I refuse to bbeleive that Dormer is an idiot disguised as a police commissioner. And although many folks can be quite strange on Long Island,imo, nobody there could be so strange and vote a dummy to head the SCPD.

Strange as opposed to where?

Police Commissioners are appointed not elected.

he noted the date

they had a tip

something is going on...no one is going to talk.

please post the aaerial

Lurker peeking in..

Was this area searched as a result of those FBI aerial photos?

anyone who has seen the aerial view of the body, did it appear that she was wearing any clothes at all??? what happened to her shirt, her undergarments??? i mean, did she strip completely naked in an effort to navigate that marsh??? because a bra and panties are obviously really restricting when you are trying to swim through muck...or maybe those things just washed away from her but her skeleton was left intact? i mean, seriously...

Ashley, I have the same questions. I may be mistaken but thought I read early in the case that Shannan wore a wig to Brewer's that night. If so where is Shannan's wig?

Does anyone else remember this or am I confused?

Ashley, I have the same questions. I may be mistaken but thought I read early in the case that Shannan wore a wig to Brewer's that night. If so where is Shannan's wig?

Does anyone else remember this or am I confused?

You are not confused wm. "Blonde wig" .. I read it again just a couple of days ago.

ETA: Quite a few google hits, but interesting that it is no longer in MSM:

http://www.google.ca/#sclient=psy-a....,cf.osb&fp=d02101fd0ea8caf4&biw=1280&bih=633

wig
money
drugs
underwear

seems to me like she was found just off the road, like all the others.

Seaslug and others, I totally agree. Something is way left of center here. Nothing Dormer said today or in the past week or so makes any sense whatsoever. Initially, I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt and figure he was using these statements to somehow lure/fool/confuse the SK or someone else, but now I think he just may be an idiot.

So they are trying to say Shannan tried to run to the lights in the road at 5:30 am (or so) and got stuck in the mid and drowned, and that she almost made it to the road? And they never searched that area in a year and a half????????? Gotta be kidding me.
I don't want to hear that it was too marshy or too rough to search until now, this is ridiculous. I'm angry - for Shannan, her family and the other families.

I just hope and pray once everything is concluded, ID testing, COD, and other evidence, something else comes out of this that we don't know yet...like maybe she was placed there recently, how did PD all of a sudden know to search that exact spot, any other evidence found near her body..something, anything

Yeah. Dormer comes off a slightly confused. The officer to his right was constantly talking in his ear during the interview. It seemed that that officer knew the case far better than Dormer and was concerned that Dormer wouldn't get it right.

The police are giving mixed messages, it seems. Maybe they want to claim that it was a drowning for the time being to avoid hysteria?

I dont know but these are screen shots of 100 yards in from my understanding.
Do not view this as this is the spot I am taking an education guess based off of going towards the road from other digs.
I am sure there will be other shots more accurate soon but, you never know.
I have to leave till tonight and cannot wait to see what you guys find.
thank you
Google Map is here

whoknowsfaraway.jpg

whoknows.jpg

Okay, if Shannon is a victim of the sk why didnt he dump her on Gilgo Beach with the others? He wasnt on the radar at all at that time and it wasnt until five months laterthat he came into focus. What is important is the determination of how long those items had been in the marsh. Maybe sk recently put them there.

IDK. From one of the pictures it looked like an absolute nightmare to end up in those brambles at 5:30 in the morning. By the time she could have made it that far she could have been soaking wet, which might be why she took her pants off in the first place. I'll try to dig up temperatures that night, but I think its possible that hypothermia sets in, and with that you become tired and it furthers your disorientation.

Its too bad the dogs didn't pick up her sent. I image the water would do a good job of concealing it.

The chaos of the night Shannan disappeared (well, I guess now it seems she didn't simply "disappear") keeps sticking out in my mind. Maybe Dormer is right, maybe she did die on her own out there, but what on earth was she running from that caused her to try to take on the thick bramble like that? This is all so bizarre.

Okay, if Shannon is a victim of the sk why didnt he dump her on Gilgo Beach with the others? He wasnt on the radar at all at that time and it wasnt until five months laterthat he came into focus. What is important is the determination of how long those items had been in the marsh. Maybe sk recently put them there.

Maybe someone else can recall the reasoning, but it was believed that possibly the SK was holding them somewhere.

If SG was a victim of our SK, she would have been more of a liability to him than the other girls, because she drew so much attention to herself that night and there were so many more witnesses. So i definitely believe he would've stored the body for longer in her case...then when he confirms that there is no real evidence to tie him to her (or he decides that there is not enough attention on his "conquests" anymore), he dumps her and plants a tip...

we also don't know how long he stored the other girls until he dumped them...

If im not mistaken 5 30am in May is pretty light outside especially if the sun is up. But it is no longer dark at that time of the morning in May.

Okay, I am kind of new to this case, just followed it occasionally. But I watched the presser on tv and I am really confused. Weren't they looking for this missing girl for a long time now? And now we hear that she was just stuck in the muddy brambles, 100 feet from the shoreline road? How can that be?

The chaos of the night Shannan disappeared (well, I guess now it seems she didn't simply "disappear") keeps sticking out in my mind. Maybe Dormer is right, maybe she did die on her own out there, but what on earth was she running from that caused her to try to take on the thick bramble like that? This is all so bizarre.
She was off her bi-polar meds and high on at least one illegal drug. It's entirely plausible and quite likely that her death was entirely accidental.

Im happy she was found. I am glad her family can finally have closure and bury their loved one.

two more shots since I may have been a bit south again just a reference and too see the possible area if they cannot access maps at this time.

whoknowsb.jpg

whoknowsc.jpg

IDK. From one of the pictures it looked like an absolute nightmare to end up in those brambles at 5:30 in the morning. By the time she could have made it that far she could have been soaking wet, which might be why she took her pants off in the first place. I'll try to dig up temperatures that night, but I think its possible that hypothermia sets in, and with that you become tired and it furthers your disorientation.

Its too bad the dogs didn't pick up her sent. I image the water would do a good job of concealing it.

I believe Dormer said (to the effect) that LE discounted it in the initial search because officers believed there was no way she could have made it into that area ???

Supposedly the remains were on the surface ... if cadaver dogs were in that area, IMO they should have found them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove