Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T Rant
It's foolish to think that he will forever target prostitutes especially when he realizes that he has a fan club on facebook and comment sections of various media websites. I've said it before: This fool is going to up the ante. People should be extremely cautious and more than concerned because he is no television character a la Dexter.

The momentum is building and people are feeding this monster. Are we regressing to barbarians or something where we are cheerl
There are times when I just get sick of this world and what I am witnessing and reading online concerning this fecal matter masquerading as a human being and those who worship him--I just wanna make like Marshall Applewhite and evacuate this place to meet Jesus on a spaceship.

Lord help us.

Please excuse the cut. He has a Facebook fan club? That makes me utterly sick. Geez. I don't even know what to say, because that is just insane.

A pattern is starting to appear. According to the Irish Independent, MBB went into NYC in July 9th 2007 (a Monday) with 2 friends to keep some "dates" they had set up and make some money (craigslist?). That night, she called one of her friends, from the Port Authority Bus Terminal in midtown Manhattan, and said she had been robbed and wanted to go home. She was never seen again. Perhaps she had one more "date" scheduled or maybe she was able to arrange a "last minute date" through some sort of "service". She may have just tried her hand at street hooking, but that seems unlikely.

In Aug, 2009 MB was last seen sitting on a curb in front of her Apt in the Bronx. She may have been seen walking away from her apt a little later. She was never heard from again but calls were made from her phone in Massapequa and in Mid-Town Manhattan.

In May 2010, MW went with her Pimp Akeem Cruz to the Holiday Inn Express in Hauppauge by bus. They both left early in the evening them MW returned alone. She left again at 1:30 AM walking towards an "all night” business near the motel. She was never seen again.

In Sept 2010, ALC had a date worth $1500. She was to be picked up at her West Babylon home but no one saw her get into any car. She was never seen again. All four turned up along a NY parkway in Gilgo beach.

Massapequa and Hauppauge are each about 8 miles from West Babylon in opposite directions. Gilgo beach would be about a 10 mile drive. Mid-town Manhattan is 39 miles from W. Babylon and the Bronx is about 30.

We know the Perp had "ties" to both Mid-town and Massapequa in the summer of 2009. People commute via the Long Island Rail from well past W Babylon to Mid-town but people who live near Mid-town would rarely work or even venture that far out into Long Island. It is very probable that he lived near Massapequa when he made the call.

It seems like quite a long drive to mid-town to pick up a "date" but we know that this guy appears to have driven from Long Island to the Bronx to pick up MB; perhaps he went to Mid-town to pick up MBB. Late at night, 1 1/2 hours.

It is probable that he planned to kill ALC. As he apparels to have arranged to pick up MW away from the motel he was staying at, I believe he planned to kill her and did not want his vehicle to be picked up by the motel security CAM. There is a possibility that MB was waiting in front of her home when she was called and instructed to walk to a different meeting point. This again appears to be a ploy to avoid being seen by any of MB's neighbors.

It is possible that he moved from NYC after 2007 or he had moved to LI earlier but he was more comfortable securing his "women" from the city. The two women he secured in the area of LI he probably now lives were killed quite recently and just a few month apart. Has he become more brazen now that he knows he can find victims close to home or has he just become more wreckless?

I have questions about the phone calls to the victims' families made from the victims' own phones, and I apologize if this has already been discussed and dismissed; the threads are moving so fast I can't keep up if I also want to keep my job.

Has it been reported how the caller referred to the victim in the phone calls? I mean did he use her real name, her working name, or no name?

And my main question is, if he used either her real name or her working name, how did he get either?

Disclaimer: I am technologically challenged!

But what I mean is, hypothetically if someone killed me and then used my own cell phone to call someone on my contact list like "Mom" or "Sis," as far as I know the caller wouldn't be able to find my real name on the phone to use in those calls as if he was someone who knew me personally.

Having found and returned someone's lost cell phone once, I know there is a way to display your name on it in a "in-case-this-is found" fashion, but I would think that a working girl taking her real-life cell phone to a job would not have her name on it in that way for security reasons.

At the same time, I think a working girl who had a cell phone strictly for work might take it to a job with her, and have her work name on it, but I think it would be security protected because she wouldn't want her client list falling into the wrong hands, and I also don't think she would also have her real family members on it.

Maybe this whole question is immaterial, but it keeps nagging at me so I thought I would just throw it out there.

Something that strikes me as odd...1 body in 2007, 1 body in 2009, 2 bodies (that we know of) in 2010. If his first murder was in 2007, why the 2 year gap until his next victim? Also, 1 body a year? That's a serial killer who sure has a heck of alot of self control, isn't it?

I'd be willing to bet the farm, he has other dumping grounds somewhere on LI. State park, Fire Island, somewhere. I'm just not seeing only 4 bodies in 4 years. Unless he's just a john who killed these 4 because they pissed him off.

I don't know...random thoughts.

haha...I'm with you on that, Sistah! Emotionally and mentally abusive to the wife. She defers to him. He holds the power in their marriage, and she tolerates it. She's subservient to him. She sees him on his computer. Nothing much she can do about that. He "works late." Is "out with the boys." Doesn't have much of a say about that either.

Gary Ridgway's wife seemed to be a bit like that. I know she thought he was working. Not putting her down at all...I feel for that woman.

Something that strikes me as odd...1 body in 2007, 1 body in 2009, 2 bodies (that we know of) in 2010. If his first murder was in 2007, why the 2 year gap until his next victim? Also, 1 body a year? That's a serial killer who sure has a heck of alot of self control, isn't it?

I'd be willing to bet the farm, he has other dumping grounds somewhere on LI. State park, Fire Island, somewhere. I'm just not seeing only 4 bodies in 4 years. Unless he's just a john who killed these 4 because they pissed him off.

I don't know...random thoughts.
I wonder if they are like in a East, West, North, South locations? You know how some SK likes to submit letters to media or LE? What if this SK signal is the bodies themselves. Could he revealing himself more. That question only LE would know and maybe us to figure out if and when any more bodies turn up.

I wish I had a cadaver dog and lived in the area. I would be going on daily walks with my dog. With CELL phone and a GUN in hand. lol

The SK is sadistic and I wouldn't put it pass this killer if he is married he didn't take the wife and maybe kids to the Beach, and laid out his blanket right over top of his latest kill. Laying there with a big grin while playing the husband and dad!

This killer to me comes across as a Librarian, or a Sales Rep type of guy.

Secret77,

Maybe he orchestrated it from jail. Maybe another associate of his did it.

All I am saying is it could be her pimp. She was from Jersey City and the guy that was controlling the girls from Jersey City was a brutal killer. Maybe his replacement was as well.

Some people would say she was working independent but I don't believe that for one bit.

I wish someone would leak the name that SG was saying when she was on the phone with 911. I think that would help to solve her case.

Serial Killing is a very personal, "hands on" endeavour.
Serial Killers do not "delegate" their deeds to other people.
Serial Killers get the thrill of killing by their own hand.
Serial Killers don't have associates. (unless they team up with another SK)

All evidence, including a LE arrest and her own family testimony confirms that SG was indeed working as an independent, <modsnip>.

@shadowraiths Thanks for posting these pics. I have

I have lurked here for a long time, but this is my first post. You all do some great research and throw out some excellent theories!

Also, I believe JB said in an interview, "I feel sorry for the real victims." Such a weird thing to say as others have mentioned. If he is the SK, maybe this is another thing pointing that this could be revenge type killings. He is choosing girls who have robbed their clients in the past and those are the true victims in his eye. Or possibly he sees society as a whole as victims of the work they do?

Anyway, just throwing out some ideas. Hope you don't mind me joining the 'party', for lack of a better word.

Excuse the snip......thanks for posting and welcome! I noticed that, too - the women looking similar in 2's.

In another interview JB implied the families are the victims....he sounded kind of nice about it. But I am cynical and thought maybe it was rehearsed. Not saying that makes him a killer......

Earlier someone posted a link (sorry forgot who/where! But I may go look for it) from another web site where people have conversations like this. A woman posted that she had dated JB for 6 years and he was very possessive and would get in fights. Thought that was interesting.

I wonder if they are like in a East, West, North, South locations? You know how some SK likes to submit letters to media or LE? What if this SK signal is the bodies themselves. Could he revealing himself more. That question only LE would know and maybe us to figure out if and when any more bodies turn up.

I get the feeling this guy does what he does for his amusement and his alone. I don't think he cares if the bodies are found or not. If they aren't found, he still has his own personal trophy case to admire. If they are found, so what? Can't trace anything back to him. I think he fancies himself that smart.

So then, why did he call MB's sister? To add insult to injury. Not to the sister, but to MB (although, I think he got off on tormenting the sister too). Even in death he needed to control and debase MB. What better way to do that than to smear her memory in the heart of someone who loved her? My guess is that simply killing her didn't give him closure. Why, I don't know. Maybe she died quickly and he felt she didn't suffer enough. But I think it's interesting that he makes a point of letting the sister know exactly what MB did for a living. Somehow, he knew her family didn't know. I don't think that is something MB would have confided on a first "date". I would bet he was a regular. Perhaps he was obsessed with MB or something, and she finally made it clear this was never going to be more than business, and that's why he killed her.

And as I'm typing that, it suddenly occurs to me that something like that might well explain the gap between killings. Maybe he does become obsessed with certain ones. And maybe that's why these 4, out of all the providers he sees, ended up dead. Maybe it's about possession. I don't know.

(Thinking outloud, so don't any one hold me to those opinions.)

MOO

Welcome to the forum, Ailbe. :)

Forum rules: No sleuthing people not considered a person of interest in a case. You'll definitely have to remove the link to IB, and possibly the personal info about GC. Not sure about the later.

So then, why did he call MB's sister? To add insult to injury. Not to the sister, but to MB (although, I think he got off on tormenting the sister too). Even in death he needed to control and debase MB. What better way to do that than to smear her memory in the heart of someone who loved her? My guess is that simply killing her didn't give him closure. Why, I don't know. Maybe she died quickly and he felt she didn't suffer enough. But I think it's interesting that he makes a point of letting the sister know exactly what MB did for a living. Somehow, he knew her family didn't know. I don't think that is something MB would have confided on a first "date". I would bet he was a regular. Perhaps he was obsessed with MB or something, and she finally made it clear this was never going to be more than business, and that's why he killed her.

And as I'm typing that, it suddenly occurs to me that something like that might well explain the gap between killings. Maybe he does become obsessed with certain ones. And maybe that's why these 4, out of all the providers he sees, ended up dead. Maybe it's about possession. I don't know.

Snip.

I agree that he obsesses over them. Perhaps instead of or in addition to being a client he carefully choses his prey and then relentlessly stalks them, follows them, finds out everything there is to know about them.

MB's family called, just like SG because they both fought back and almost got away? So he needs to take it a step further to assert his power and control over them.

Blech! His mindset and motives could be anything, and the only thing all this speculating is doing is giving me a damned headache.

Off to bed for the night, and back to fact checking and mapping tomorrow. You guys can handle the psychology of this whacko. ;)

Also, I think the names of Dilts and Roberts are mixed up on the photos.
Oh my goodness. Can't believe I did that. In any event, I fixed the pictures as well as setting it up so people can mix/match the pictures they believe are similar.

MollyJeanDilts.jpg
TracyAnnRoberts.jpg
MeaghanWaterman.jpg

BarbaraBreidor.jpg
KimberlyRaffo.jpg
MelissaBarthelemy.jpg

MaureenBranard-Barnes.jpg
AmberLynnCostello.jpg
ShannanGilbert.jpg

I don't know if he actually wanted to torture the sister for if he really wanted to do that, he could have sent her a picture of her sister dead wouldn't he? Unless that was his prize and didn't want to share it.

I don't know either anymore but he needs to be caught.

I thought once a Serial killer, kills he/she would get increasingly more active with more kills. Isn't this generally the profile of a SK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clm79