NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you think killing four young women who are used to dealing with strangers is easy, you are sadly mistaken.
Do you think the four victims were just illiterate idiots or willing participants to their own deaths?
do you think they were just inanimate objects that were just killed without putting up a fight?

How is that any different than other serial killers though? There have been a lot of serial killers that killed prostitutes

right. what has he done? been found out. ..thats's what.

1. under three minute phone calls from busy venues ( from Dragnet to Bourne Identity this has been the standard).

2. hid bodies in the night in the scrubs and didn't get caught

3. may have avoided areas with traffic cameras

4. had some burlap laying around

5. killed a signifigant number of girls without getting caught.

so whats so slick? I don't get it either.

Hey Minazoe! Thanks for posting that.... I will take a stab at answering some of your questions.... (love being the devil's advocate, ya' know!!)

1. under three minute phone calls from busy venues ( from Dragnet to Bourne Identity this has been the standard). WITH THE CELL PHONE OF A WOMAN LATTER FOUND MURDERED!!! Why did he use MB's cell phone and not one of his throw-away phones?? That was a huge risk IMHO, and I still wish we had access to the triangulation ping information from the cell towers.

2. hid bodies in the night in the scrubs and didn't get caught. HE DID NOT HIDE THEM.... They were essentially wrapped up in burlap and tossed off into the brush along the side of the road. If I did something like that, I would rot under the prison! I have often wondered why this SK did not take the time to dig a grave.... he just placed them in the brush. Granted it is thick brush, but road crews come along.... people go jogging and could "smell" things. This joker has been lucky IMHO.

3. may have avoided areas with traffic cameras. He could not have avoided any areas with traffic cameras. Because we are dealing with hookers, the reports of missing persons have not been evaluated at the same level as if the Mayor's daughter was missing. I can guarantee you he WAS caught on camera, but they have been erased because it took a long time for someone to look.

4. had some burlap laying around. HUGE clue.... not just because it is burlap, but you can bet your bottom dollar that the lab boys/girls at the FBI are picking those bags apart!!! This will possibly be his undoing. LOTS of forensic evidence has to be caught up in those bags.

5. killed a signifigant number of girls without getting caught. Hookers..... one of the saddest things of this case. They go missing, and either no one reports them missing because of their own sorry, pathetic existence that can get them in trouble (don't even get me started on that one), or because they get reported and LE finds out they are hookers, and thinks "Oh Well!!! She took off to greener pastures". So sad.....

Here is a thought, what if this person was moving out of his house, and at this house he kept the bodies, he would have to dispose of them before he moved. Perhaps they were all pretty recent put there even though time of deaths are different? Just thinking out loud here

Hey Minazoe! Thanks for posting that.... I will take a stab at answering some of your questions.... (love being the devil's advocate, ya' know!!)

1. under three minute phone calls from busy venues ( from Dragnet to Bourne Identity this has been the standard). WITH THE CELL PHONE OF A WOMAN LATTER FOUND MURDERED!!! Why did he use MB's cell phone and not one of his throw-away phones?? That was a huge risk IMHO, and I still wish we had access to the triangulation ping information from the cell towers.

2. hid bodies in the night in the scrubs and didn't get caught. HE DID NOT HIDE THEM.... They were essentially wrapped up in burlap and tossed off into the brush along the side of the road. If I did something like that, I would rot under the prison! I have often wondered why this SK did not take the time to dig a grave.... he just placed them in the brush. Granted it is thick brush, but road crews come along.... people go jogging and could "smell" things. This joker has been lucky IMHO.

3. may have avoided areas with traffic cameras. He could not have avoided any areas with traffic cameras. Because we are dealing with hookers, the reports of missing persons have not been evaluated at the same level as if the Mayor's daughter was missing. I can guarantee you he WAS caught on camera, but they have been erased because it took a long time for someone to look.

4. had some burlap laying around. HUGE clue.... not just because it is burlap, but you can bet your bottom dollar that the lab boys/girls at the FBI are picking those bags apart!!! This will possibly be his undoing. LOTS of forensic evidence has to be caught up in those bags.

5. killed a signifigant number of girls without getting caught. Hookers..... one of the saddest things of this case. They go missing, and either no one reports them missing because of their own sorry, pathetic existence that can get them in trouble (don't even get me started on that one), or because they get reported and LE finds out they are hookers, and thinks "Oh Well!!! She took off to greener pastures". So sad.....

Agreed. But doesn't that all just go to the point Minazoe was making...that this guy ISN'T really all that brilliant and unusual?

I was looking at the outstanding warrants in 2006. *laugh* A few assaults but they are all creepy and most Hispanic. I don't see this UNSUB as a Hispanic.

Be that as it may, this forum has rules for a reason, and we WSers respect and follow those rules for a reason.

There are plenty of similar websites that operate as free-for-alls. If that's what some posters are looking for, I respectfully suggest they go there.

JMO

Too funny, I had respectfully begun posting the exact same thought, nearly verbatim when I noticed yours and backspaced over my own.

twocurioscats

It is the south shore of LI but so are dozens of other towns. I don't see any significance in it

Hi dc,

It's not that significant. I have toyed with the idea that the SK has been at this awhile and that makes me think there may be more dumpsites. So, I think a certain POI may be involved so some of us have searched out other areas that POI has been in. Does that make sense? Hope so! (Not written ver well, sorry!) see....!!!

BTW, I'm not trying to take credit for that theory - other posters have mentioned it too. JMO!

You know even I still have problems knowing what is allowed and what isn't and not always sure if I'm breaking a rule. I do agree with the rules and a few times of being warned I didn't at the time of posting think it wasn't breaking any for my intent wasn't to do that. Going back and re-reading or remembering what I wrote with contemplation I realized the rule was correct and I was wrong.

Help me stay straight Ws'ers. Thank you, and over out.

Too funny, I had respectfully begun posting the exact same thought, nearly verbatim when I noticed yours and backspaced over my own.

You got me twice with that. Also almost verbatim. Seriously, one of us needs to buy our own brain at some point. It's getting alittle crowded in here. ;)

You got me twice with that. Also almost verbatim. Seriously, one of us needs to buy our own brain at some point. It's getting alittle crowded in here. ;)
Just say "Double 5, 10, you owe me a coke. :floorlaugh:

If you think killing four young women who are used to dealing with strangers is easy, you are sadly mistaken.
Do you think the four victims were just illiterate idiots or willing participants to their own deaths?
do you think they were just inanimate objects that were just killed without putting up a fight?
Please show some respect for the victims.

Thankfully, a lot of people who think killing others is easy end up locked up in jail.

No I don't think he's an idiot or it isn't hard...but I will tell you some men can easily overpower a woman and it isn't hard.

but, no...I don't see any evidence that he is law enforcement from what we now know...just to clarify. And these victims are my sisters. I respect them and I care deeply about them.

It doesn't matter the life style except to the perp. Any person who isn't expecting the UNSUB can be overpowered. One body is a Man, unclear if it is connected yet but if he is, he even was unable to subdue the UNSUB.

The only bearing in my eye of what these ladies did for a living is the fact that it makes it harder to track who they were with, where they were at, their contacts and such. It just makes investigating so much harder, and to find anything of value. Perhaps this is why some LE have that thinking of "Oh well another prostitute". MOO

I'll ask again.

Locals, any abandoned industrial or even home sites? Old abandoned apartment buildings? Any with water and electricity still running?

In addition to that keeping it to the Island idea, there is a massive amount of "uncovered" space. Meaning no people, cameras for traffic, shops, police around, even just blank woods or sandy areas would do.

I am thinking within cover though. I could be wrong. The wild outside is where dad had to take the old dogs. (From the country, haven't lived there in over 25 years or more.) Beaches with brush could be the same.

Still think that SG could be in unused property, abandoned or not used for the off season.

also... a doctor or person with some experience and access to the right drugs can quickly incapacitate a victim.

right. what has he done? been found out. ..thats's what.

1. under three minute phone calls from busy venues ( from Dragnet to Bourne Identity this has been the standard).

2. hid bodies in the night in the scrubs and didn't get caught

3. may have avoided areas with traffic cameras

4. had some burlap laying around

5. killed a signifigant number of girls without getting caught.

so whats so slick? I don't get it either.

Hi minazoe,

IF he turns out to have been at this awhile ( maybe 20 years - it's possible), then some may say he's "slick" just because he hasn't gotten caught for years.... It's just an opinion - no biggie!

If I've learned anything from all the crime I've followed is that if ever a victim, I'll fight to my death. I won't freeze!

Yikes gone for a day and seems like I've missed alot. Posts today have been interesting to say the least.

Anyway, I'm curious to hear opinions about "someone" calling the mother at work and pretending to be LE. Aside from the potential obvious reasons of obtaining info from her, what, if anything, could be the motives behind this. If this is in fact the SK calling her, is he beginning to feel some heat? Getting nervous? Or just another way to contact a family member and be a part of their lives, similar to the other phone calls? And how did this person get her work number, possibly using another burner phone to make the calls?

I'll ask again.

Locals, any abandoned industrial or even home sites? Old abandoned apartment buildings? Any with water and electricity still running?

In addition to that keeping it to the Island idea, there is a massive amount of "uncovered" space. Meaning no people, cameras for traffic, shops, police around, even just blank woods or sandy areas would do.

I am thinking within cover though. I could be wrong. The wild outside is where dad had to take the old dogs. (From the country, haven't lived there in over 25 years or more.) Beaches with brush could be the same.

Still think that SG could be in unused property, abandoned or not used for the off season.
. . .or if this SK has a medical background and worked at a hospital which is now boarded up, that could be a perfect place for him to do his SK work don't you think?

The only thing I wonder about is the lay of that facility. Would a car be noticed going in or out or parked there? Maybe our locals would know about this. Has there been any talk of LE poking around there?

ETA:
3854122162_3403de0c0c.jpg

Hempstead Hospital, LI NY

It looks pretty deserted. I wonder what the access is from the sides or back of the bldg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem