NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a question that's been bugging me: How did he discover that MBB and MW were in town to work? MBB and MW had both travelled to NY for work when they went missing. I've never heard that either of them were street girls, so did they post a CL ad saying specifically that they would be in NY on those dates? Or, did they simply go to some "hobbyist" forum and announce it there? Just trying to wrap my head around how this might work.

Hi, I thought I read because it wasn't her phone and belonged to one of the friends she was with when she left to meet her date. So before she left she handed it back to that person. It's hard to imagine a working girl like this not having her own phone.

So that's 3 out of 5 phones accounted for, right?

Oh, that response was for the girl that "did not take her phone with her". If she was high on heroin, or heck, even way drunk, she could have left the phone behind.

Since we are not certain that she did not have her phone, I just "guesstimate". That is all that media tells us or knows.

I think the phone may well have been a tracker and LE does not want the killer to know. Am I hopeful? Yes.

Possible for a high or drunk person to leave phone behind? Yes, young, old, bad profession or safe, altered mind can make you drop all safety valves. Specially when you are hanging out with your roomie, bf, and friends.

Here's a question that's been bugging me: How did he discover that MBB and MW were in town to work? MBB and MW had both travelled to NY for work when they went missing. I've never heard that either of them were street girls, so did they post a CL ad saying specifically that they would be in NY on those dates? Or, did they simply go to some "hobbyist" forum and announce it there? Just trying to wrap my head around how this might work.

I have been wondering about this too. Wondering if he offered them enough money that they made a special trip.

Oh, that response was for the girl that "did not take her phone with her". If she was high on heroin, or heck, even way drunk, she could have left the phone behind.

Since we are not certain that she did not have her phone, I just "guesstimate". That is all that media tells us or knows.

I think the phone may well have been a tracker and LE does not want the killer to know. Am I hopeful? Yes.

Possible for a high or drunk person to leave phone behind? Yes, young, old, bad profession or safe, altered mind can make you drop all safety valves. Specially when you are hanging out with your roomie, bf, and friends.

According to DS, her "roomate", ALC handed her phone to him just before walking out the door and getting in the car of her "date". No way for us to know whether or not he's lying, of course, but this is what he said.

Previous customer, stalking. Not that hard. The weird can "make" time to do that. Some can stalk many at the same time, for years.

I have been wondering about this too. Wondering if he offered them enough money that they made a special trip.

I'm guessing the offer was there. Why else would any go that far? Drugs are right where they are. He showed credentials, he flashed cash somewhere. Did the girls go on the "Oh, he is a lawyer or DR and pays well?" Or did he, hopefully, flash cash on a web cam trying to hide his traces through the well know internet track hiding systems?

How did he get them to travel?

History of spending it big time most likely. :(

....Possible for a high or drunk person to leave phone behind? Yes, young, old, bad profession or safe, altered mind can make you drop all safety valves. Specially when you are hanging out with your roomie, bf, and friends.

SBM... 21merc7, THANK YOU so MUCH for your viewpoints and your postings! Really, I am struggling with why ALC would have walked out of her home without a cell phone to a job that was offering $1500.00 and she only wore jeans and a pink hoodie! Someone, somewhere in her world had to KNOW who had called her and offered her that kind of money!!!!! That was a huge chuck of change, and job opportunity for her. So, what are we missing here???

Or, they announced on a LI "hobbyist" forum that they were going to be in town for a few days and posted their contact info. Which is what I think. I only know of 2 such forums (although I'm certain there are more that I don't know about). I can't get into LIE because I'm not going to register there, but I've looked through UG and haven't found any mention of "Chloe(?)" or "Lexy" or seen anything posted by them, but I haven't looked through everything yet either.

Anyway...just wondering what you guys thought.

Mountain Kat:

The discovery:

Pimps, internet, bars with pimp owners, drug users, all one and the same. They look for the dollars and "fresh" or 'strange' is good when they up the ...

SBM... 21merc7, THANK YOU so MUCH for your viewpoints and your postings! Really, I am struggling with why ALC would have walked out of her home without a cell phone to a job that was offering $1500.00 and she only wore jeans and a pink hoodie! Someone, somewhere in her world had to KNOW who had called her and offered her that kind of money!!!!! That was a huge chuck of change, and job opportunity for her. So, what are we missing here???

The amount may be too high for what was offered but I doubt it. The pimp is not telling. They have him on his smallest charges, he will be out and rolling in the money again. She was "property" and that was that. GF or not, their world does not work that way. She was disposable, ho's are ten cents a piece to him. They bring in bigger money all the better, they killed, he will get more greedy with the next. A simple disposable hand wipe to the pimp. He asked no details, he got none. He lost a ho, he will replace her within minutes of getting out of jail. :( :( :( :(

You are missing nothing.

Actually, I think the price for an overnighter would have been right in that $1500 ballpark. Maybe a little less, or more, but not far off.

Or, they announced on a LI "hobbyist" forum that they were going to be in town for a few days and posted their contact info. Which is what I think. I only know of 2 such forums (although I'm certain there are more that I don't know about). I can't get into LIE because I'm not going to register there, but I've looked through UG and haven't found any mention of "Chloe(?)" or "Lexy" or seen anything posted by them, but I haven't looked through everything yet either.

Anyway...just wondering what you guys thought.

The UG website name thing.

They used other names too. We don't know them yet. They used other sites too.

There used to be a google picture match thing. I forgot how to use it, don't know if it still works. (Can you use their promo photos for that?)

Anyone on board remember or know how?

Has it actually been confirmed that the girls were wrapped in a burlap BAG/SACK or just in burlap?

I was at the garden centre the other day and there were a lot of rolls of burlap around. Here we use them for wrapping trees and/or shrubs in the winter... as well some people attach it to their fence to create something like a snow fence. He might not have to work with it, just have access to a garden centre...

Burlap bags are also found at Farmer's Markets... usually containing potatoes.

Just throwing this out there...

Actually, I think the price for an overnighter would have been right in that $1500 ballpark. Maybe a little less, or more, but not far off.

Lol! TG I am not doing that for a living. I think it is too LOW!!

The lawyers round here represent the usual cheap girls, $30 is covering more than I could do with a stinky or clean dude. There are the high priced ones, they keep em out for bit, they like the coke, but the higher priced ones still rattle.. TG I am not a man! :crazy:

Oh yeah, all of the classes of "girls" love going shopping or having clothes bought for them. (And drugs or drug money.) So weird.

Guess I'll take a real barrel of cherries or peaches to can or freeze, and not do those deeds. :lol:

Before I forget... in an old ad Melissa posted, she notes she is "independent," is avail for "outcalls" only, and is willing to work with "men, women, or couples." Her rates were listed as, "$150 half hour / $250 hour / $1000 overnight." Is is possible ALC was offered an overnight gig? Which might explain the price & what she was wearing?

There used to be a google picture match thing. I forgot how to use it, don't know if it still works. (Can you use their promo photos for that?)
You could also try tineye.com. That's what I've been using. They have plugins for firefox, safari, etc.

Has it actually been confirmed that the girls were wrapped in a burlap BAG/SACK or just in burlap?

I was at the garden centre the other day and there were a lot of rolls of burlap around. Here we use them for wrapping trees and/or shrubs in the winter... as well some people attach it to their fence to create something like a snow fence. He might not have to work with it, just have access to a garden centre...

Burlap bags are also found at Farmer's Markets... usually containing potatoes.

Just throwing this out there...

Confirmed is sight seen. Media says yes.

Actually there is a video somewhere around here of one of the bodies being pulled from underneath some dirt in burlap. It looked heavier than just the bones did. There is a bones only video. I cannot pull up the body link, it was a video a few days ago someone reposted it. It was burlap.

The media link:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6372297#post6372297"]NY-LI-4 bodies on Beach-Possible SK, 4 more found 3/11 NO DISCUSSION - Page 2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Look here. Soulmagnet keeps it updated, tirelessly, it would be in the last thread (I think), I saw it yesterday, and maybe the 1st or 2nd.

That's part of why I keep wondering whether this is about something more than, or other than, what these women did to earn money. It seems like their profession is connected, but two different women (in the Bronx and in Hauppauge, hope I spelled that right :p ) might have been going to an all-night store and one woman told her friends she'd been robbed on the way home after her date.

Could be the local Medical Examiner? Small town, does it all. Peeps keep things hush, hush?

Just ideas

None of the towns on LI would have their own ME. It would be the County ME. Oak Beach doesn't have a Police Department, ME or anything like that.

Could somebody explain why it's odd that Amber wore jeans and a pink hoodie to a job she probably expected to perform while naked? Shannon was in jeans and tank top.

Most of the hookers around here aren't even that well dressed. T-shirts and sweatpants, mostly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem