Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<snipped by me>

Irrespective of the foregoing, this Court finds that **** is entitled to a
protective order vacating the Notice of Discovery and Inspection filed by plaintiffs
counsel which seeks authorizations for &#8220;medical care providers furnishing care and
treatment to [****] for substance abuse for the period one year prior to the
incidents at issue and two years subsequent to said occurrence. &#8221;

</snip>

If I am reading this correctly, the plaintiff's counsel was seeking authorization from the medical care providers who treated **** for substance abuse over the period of 1 year prior to this incident, and 2 years subsequent to this incident. Is that how everyone else reads this?

That is what i get from it, seems pretty straightforward. If anyone wants to entertain my almost "pure speculation", whether for entertainment purposes or you are looking for a new theory to sleuth out and see if it has any merit...

they say serial killers almost always start with a victim that is personal to them, a crime of passion, an ex, etc... for the purposes of our argument, if Mr. Hyde is our SK... where would he have started? Malpractice suits against him were coming to a conclusion around the turn of the century 2000/2001... one of which was threatening to throw him into bankruptcy and make him lose his license to practice... his rehab being thrown out into the public view ... etc. I'm a stable member of society and all that might even make me think ... primitively or violently... the reaction to fight such threats to our lives and families is pretty natural.

I think you know where I am going with this. I will just say my querying (googling) skills are failing to turn up anything on one of the plaintiffs and their child/victim. (All the cases I have found involve a child victim btw) You can pretty much find anyone that exists somewhere online in some database, some record... I can't say I would be shocked if the "much older" skull, bones, and child turn out to be the SK's first kill and related to one of the cases.

just my unfounded speculation ... at this point anyway..

truthspider that is an awesome theory btw, i could see that. can u pm me the names of the child/parent victim and i well search for them too?

So, let's review once more.

We have a person of interest in this case who lived in the gated community where SG was last seen, and very near the dumpsite of 4 murdered prostitutes.

Same person of interest is brought to the attention of LE after someone called SG's mother the day after she disappeared claiming to be this person, and saying that he was treating SG in his rehab facility.

This POI has a prior history of substance abuse. Interesting when considering that we have the "boyfriend" of MB claiming that someone called him after MB's disappearance saying taunting things, and that this caller seemed intoxicated. Also interesting to note a patient review for POI on a rating board, wherein a patient comments that POI spoke as if he might have been intoxicated. (Yes, I know people sometimes make things up on line, but it's still interesting to consider just the same. Grain of salt, definitely.) We also have MB's boyfriend claiming that she was friendly with an older guy on LI. POI's age is 55. He lives in the Oak Beach area of LI.

POI worked, at one time or another, in Happauge (near the Express Holiday Inn where MW went missing), in Riverhead (not far from where the bodies in Manorville were discovered). Also interesting to note that his father, at one time, had worked at a location in Hempstead (close to where yet another body was discovered).

And not that we've determined that it matters (might or might not), but our POI does indeed own a boat.

(End of review. For now.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimesnooper View Post
Does anyone know if there is a Nassua or Suffolk County web site that lists property ownership by name. I can due that in my county by going to the county gov site under the tax division. I have seen some townships on LI that you can do it my address, but not a name. Anyone know?
I know there is but I have to get that info from computer, on iPad now at work i know Cause I looked up a certain individual who had 4 properties to his name

i cannot give u a link to it as i went thru a friends realtor site which isnt open to g.p.

I've never read anything that stated our 4 known vicitims were "turned to the east". My impression is that they were dumped haphazardly. The bodies of the AC murders were turned to the east...are you sure you're not thinking of that? :waitasec:

It has taken me so long to catch up, I am just now getting to your question. It was something I had wanted to bring up. In the beginning of this cases IIRC there was talk in the media about the LI bodies facing East and that was a reason to think they might be connected to the AC bodies whose heads were turned East. Then when the MSM got into full swing this was no longer mentioned. Does anyone else remember this? If I did see this and wasn't dreaming, I was thinking of two possible reasons it has not been mentioned again. One, it was not true or Two, LE did not want this information out there. I'm not sure it wasn't just something speculated on in the forums.

<snipped by me>

protective order vacating the Notice of Discovery and Inspection filed by plaintiffs
counsel which seeks authorizations for “medical care providers furnishing care and
incidents at issue and two years subsequent to said occurrence. ”

</snip>

If I am reading this correctly, the plaintiff's counsel was seeking authorization from the medical care providers who treated **** for substance abuse over the period of 1 year prior to this incident, and 2 years subsequent to this incident. Is that how everyone else reads this?

in order to get the records of treatment from a medical provider the plaintiffs must get the written authorization of the patient - in this case the defendant.
http://law.onecle.com/new-york/civil-practice-law-rules/CVP0R3122_3122.html
the plaintiffs were trying to force the defendant (and patient (and doctor!)) to provide authorization for the said records to be handed over for scrutiny. court said no - so unlikely that mention of ****'s problems in this regard would have been allowed to be mentioned if case went trial.
i'm no expert but that's how i interpreted it!!

That is what i get from it, seems pretty straightforward. If anyone wants to entertain my almost "pure speculation", whether for entertainment purposes or you are looking for a new theory to sleuth out and see if it has any merit...

they say serial killers almost always start with a victim that is personal to them, a crime of passion, an ex, etc... for the purposes of our argument, if Mr. Hyde is our SK... where would he have started? Malpractice suits against him were coming to a conclusion around the turn of the century 2000/2001... one of which was threatening to throw him into bankruptcy and make him lose his license to practice... his rehab being thrown out into the public view ... etc. I'm a stable member of society and all that might even make me think ... primitively or violently... the reaction to fight such threats to our lives and families is pretty natural.

I think you know where I am going with this. I will just say my querying (googling) skills are failing to turn up anything on one of the plaintiffs and their child/victim. (All the cases I have found involve a child victim btw) You can pretty much find anyone that exists somewhere online in some database, some record... I can't say I would be shocked if the "much older" skull, bones, and child turn out to be the SK's first kill and related to one of the cases.

just my unfounded speculation ... at this point anyway..

If you're talking about the case that was linked on this page the mother is listed as alive in 2008 on her HS reunion webpage

Something else i have been thinking about all day...what if the "helper" has help. What if he/she coerces known petty criminals by threatening to have them arrested...he knows things because these folks have confided in him or he has stalked them, so to speak, through their medical or criminal files, and he uses that info to his own advantage. For example, the SK knows someone who is either on their last strike or committing felonies of some sort and he, the Sk, threatens to expose them unless they assist him with something like the use of their authorized vehicle, utility truck and/or vacant property. Just things that have crossed my mind. SG did say, "they are trying to kill me." not he is trying to kill me.

Just K,

I don't think that is a plausible explanation. The "helper" could just go to the DA and strike a deal not to be prosecuted based on his testimony against the SK.

Is the senior Dr. Hyde, the one who used to manage the hospital, still alive?

I found out about past rehab through one of the court cases (yes there were multiple gross negligence malpractice cases against him), it ultimately was not admitted as part of the case, but it documented the occurance of rehab. (was from the 90's)
see attachment; page 6.

Wow, thanks for finding this.

Wow, looks like others are thinking the same POI as I was since the beginning. The older male, who lives in the vicinity, now falling apart after possibly years of killing. Losing control and calling victims' family due to drinking and alcoholism in older age, and probably some drug induced brain damage. Previous drug addictions, legal troubles, and failing career (stressors) would all add in. I can't think of any other men in any profession that a prostitute might trust more, especially one who might have been helping them to get drugs, or in some cases offering help to get off drugs.

Just K,

I don't think that is a plausible explanation. The "helper" could just go to the DA and strike a deal not to be prosecuted based on his testimony against the SK.
My comment was confusing. I was suggesting that it is possible that SK offers to be a "helper" to the girls...to get them "help" with treatment. I meant that maybe the SK/helper to the girls may use some coercion to get other people, who SK may have some dirt on, to help him dispose of the bodies of his victims - either by using their vehicles or their property. I was thinking that he could threaten to expose people who didn't help him out.

<snipped by me>

counsel which seeks authorizations for “medical care providers furnishing care and
incidents at issue and two years subsequent to said occurrence. ”

</snip>

Yes indeed! Very interesting given the physician reviews online about this individual seeming to be "high or drunk" and given the statement from the boyfriend of MB who also says he received phone calls from what he believes is the SK after MB went missing.

""He was threatening me," recalled Terry [boyfriend of MB]. "He said, you like to do some crazy stuff with Melissa, I know where you be at. Most of the time he seemed to be drunk." [italics added by me]

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-...g-island-serial-killer-victims-secret-life/p/

My comment was confusing. I was suggesting that it is possible that SK offers to be a "helper" to the girls...to get them "help" with treatment. I meant that maybe the SK/helper to the girls may use some coercion to get other people, who SK may have some dirt on, to help him dispose of the bodies of his victims - either by using their vehicles or their property. I was thinking that he could threaten to expose people who didn't help him out.

I can't imagine what kind of dirt he could have on them that they wouldn't just go to the police. Unless they themselves were murderers, the DA would let them off if they could lead police to a serial killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18