NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the mp is a given, since that's definitely what they are referring to. The poster was unsure whether the addy was 226 or 266 Merrick, but he does say it's next to a mexican restaurant, and Chicken Itza is located at 212 Merrick, so you're probably right.

LOL...we're getting alittle sidetracked with this Merrick Rd. murder, I think.

and an FYI 226 Merrick Rd RVC and 266 Merrick Rd Lynbrook are 1.2 miles away from each other

The woman found in Lynbrook, was identified a short while ago as a 62 year old hispanic lady that worked as a cleaning lady at a seedy motel in West Hempstead, LI, that is known for prostitution and drug activity. My guess is she has nothing to do with the serial killings and probably witnessed something she shouldn't have at the fleabag motel, and was executed as a result. She was a grandmother that was baby sitting this past weekend for her grandkids and never came back from running errands.

The woman found in Lynbrook, was identified a short while ago as a 62 year old hispanic lady that worked as a cleaning lady at a seedy motel in West Hempstead, LI, that is known for prostitution and drug activity. My guess is she has nothing to do with the serial killings and probably witnessed something she shouldn't have at the fleabag motel, and was executed as a result. She was a grandmother that was baby sitting this past weekend for her grandkids and never came back from running errands.
BBM
Yes, this is what I was concerned about: She may have been a witness and talked to the wrong person about her concerns. I guess it could have been anything. I'm certain that LE will look at every possible angle.

In the early hours of May 1 last year, Gilbert's driver took her to the home of client Joe Brewer in the gated, millionaires' community of Oak Beach, a few miles east of Jones Beach, and waited outside. At 5 am, Brewer called him and complained that Gilbert would not leave. The driver went into the house and found Gilbert dressed, "delirious" and on the phone with emergency services. She screamed at him, "You guys are trying to kill me," as she ran from the house, the driver said. He returned to the gated community later and along with Gilbert's boyfriend searched the streets for her but could not find her.

If this is true, then I would guess that Shannan named JB, MP, or both during her 911 call.

http://www.independent.ie/lifestyle/life-and-death-in-the-shadow-of-fear-2621735.html

I would take anything the driver or JB said as self-serving statements rather than fact. We do not know who she named on her 911 call since neither LE nor her family will release the name.

I agree, which is why I said, "if this is true." :D

And on MERRICK RD. This is in an area that was spoken of here just yesterday. Wonder how long before the woman is identified and the details such as whether it was her car or not are reported? I'm beginning to feel like there is a very strong drug component to this case...and that untangling that part of the story might lead to some answers.

As to Mr Pak, the driver, I too find it interesting that the two of them SG and Pak, agreed to her leaving in a vehicle with Brewster and that he left Oak Beach conveniently right about the same time as the police arrived. Wonder if he had a police scanner or heard/saw them coming. Why wouldn't the police stop and question what must have been a very few cars on OP at that time of the morning?

My take is being involved in a illegal enterprise, that Pak wouldn't be sticking around for the cops.
I do find it very odd for JB taking SG for a "short" ride and then returning. That's very weird. Does anybody believes JB's assertion that he asked her to leave because she wanted money (as if he thought this was a real date @4am) ? I would like to have the transcript to Mrs. JB's interview (you know she was questioned).
Someone posted earlier that JB had a friend over at the time (I found nothing to confirm that ) who later left and went to GA.. Anybody have a link to confirm that?
I wonder if SG was taken in by someone else in OB and killed ,with the disposing of the body after the initial search.If you saw the area you're not going to disappear and not be found after all the effort put forth in subsequent searches.
Like I said in an earlier post I feel her disappearance is unrelated to the first 4 bodies .

I know, I live in East Islip. I was just saying maybe that's why it wasn't done automatically. Do you know where the police that did show up were out of?

I wasn't sure which precint would typically cover it since is is Town of Babylon

What I do know having to use OP almost everyday is that I rarely saw a SCPD vehicle in the area ,mostly State Troopers. Even when calling for assistance on 911, I was connected to State Troopers.

What I do know having to use OP almost everyday is that I rarely saw a SCPD vehicle in the area ,mostly State Troopers. Even when calling for assistance on 911, I was connected to State Troopers.

I do know that the State Troopers have jurisdiction over the Parkways but I wasn't sure about the actual residential area.

I don't for one minute believe JB's story about SG going into the bathroom and coming out whacked out. Don't believe that he never saw drugs. I think it's pretty obvious he and she left the house around 2:30, and went somewhere in Oak Beach to buy drugs...where, I dunno. And I do believe that SG called CVS shortly thereafter because she was afraid she was either having a bad reaction, or thought JB had slipped her something...for example, they smoke a joint on the way back to the house, but the joint was laced. SG knows what a weed high is, and this AIN'T it...freak out. Call CVS, but hang up because, well, what the hell do you say? This is where she starts calling MP furiously. Shortly thereafter, she calls 911 and flees the house.

If it's true that LE didn't show up on the scene until 6 am., and MP states he rode down Ocean Blvd looking for her then went home around 6 am. was he even questioned by LE that morning? If he wasn't, who told LE his name and how to contact him? In this version of events, JB doesn't appear to have MP's cell number, if he did, why would he have to WALK down and get MP to remove SG from the house? Unless, of course, JB needed to punch in a code for the gate, but if he had the cell number, he could have given MP the code over the phone.

Again, ALOT not adding up here.

GC talked to MP after being approached by him and most likely wrote down his tag. From what I understand (please correct me if I'm wrong) MP was parked in front of JB's house . That's why JB just had to walk to the suv and ask MP to remove SG.

GC talked to MP after being approached by him and most likely wrote down his tag. From what I understand (please correct me if I'm wrong) MP was parked in front of JB's house . That's why JB just had to walk to the suv and ask MP to remove SG.

Topcat, this is one of the important questions - where was MP when JB called him??? There are reports that MP waited "outside the gate" to Ocean Beach, and there are reports he waited "outside JB's house". Looking forward to hearing the truth to this question, and in this case.

Unless JB and MP are working together, I don't see how on earth JB could be involved in SG's disappearance. According to GC, the asian driver in the SUV (which we know is MP) was the last person reported to have been seen looking for SG. Let's assume for a moment, SG ran from her driver back to JB's...how much time would JB have had to kill SG and hide her body before LE knocked on his door that morning? And why WOULD he have killed her knowing she called 911 from his house, and had run to neighbors from HIS house? He wouldn't have been concerned LE might want to search the house? And why kill her at all at that point? To avoid a mere hiring a prostitute charge?

Nope...I'm not seeing it. Not at all. It would have made much more sense for him to have just let her go at that point. And I think that's exactly what he did. If anything, I'm far more suspicious of MP than JB.

JMO

Now you are talking my language... JB would be an idiot to pull a stunt like that with all roads leading to him.....

Reannan,

I would have to go with #1, #2, and #3. SCPD is definitely incompetent. These cops make CRAZY money and do NOTHING to earn it. There is no sense of urgency in any call they receive (unless of course a police officer is down). If you look up "Arrogance" in the dictionary they have a picture of a SCPD officer! I have a couple of friends who are SCPD cops and you would not believe the stories I have heard.

And there is definitely something going on in Oak Beach and either the cops are ignorant to it or they are turning their heads the other way.

IMHO, you are way off base on SCPD( believe me I worked with these guys enough to know ) the detectives are first rate..... there is a whole lot going on behind the scenes. Forensics are the key(burlap bags)..

ps RM causeway will be searched(southern point of bridge to the OP. My guess ..nothing found

just a quick factoid: Suffolk Police scanner is available as a iphone, android or ipad app. i have it on both. and its available online as well. all live streaming btw

Topcat, this is one of the important questions - where was MP when JB called him??? There are reports that MP waited "outside the gate" to Ocean Beach, and there are reports he waited "outside JB's house". Looking forward to hearing the truth to this question, and in this case.
what gate?.......he was outside the house( you think he dropped her off and waited o/s community (where he would most likely attract attention in a empty lot)? The Gilbert family and supporters just walked down the road yesterday and nobody stopped them because there is nobody there to stop them... neighbors threatened to call the cops as they were knocking on doors ...gee where was the gatehouse dude?

just a quick factoid: Suffolk Police scanner is available as a iphone, android or ipad app. i have it on both. and its available online as well. all live streaming btw

on android you get just certain areas, all Suffolk isn't covered

I'd like to add something here that hasn't been addressed. That being this OB community (and it is small) is very quirky , very close knit as one would expect from a one street "neighborhood". A cop was shot and killed there a few years back after chasing the perp back to his house. I know someone who lived there (his parents still do) and he fits the profile. Now that gets me thinking......

what gate?.......he was outside the house( you think he dropped her off and waited o/s community (where he would most likely attract attention in a empty lot)? The Gilbert family and supporters just walked down the road yesterday and nobody stopped them because there is nobody there to stop them... neighbors threatened to call the cops as they were knocking on doors ...gee where was the gatehouse dude?

Exactly, Topcat!! As an 'outsider' who has been immersed in this community via this crime, I have been fascinated with the general "image" of this community. It is supposed to be a "gated" community, but it looks like a gate that you could just drive around. The houses look really old - which is common for a house at the beach..... In other words, the images I have seen do not support an "upscale gated beach community". Instead, they are more like an older community that was built with the hope of being "gated", and that has now become worn and scary.

Thank you, Reannan.

Nancy Grace went on and on about Oak Beach making it sound like it's this glittering wealthy enclave.

It is not.

It is a neighborhood of beach people (who pay high taxes for their water view!).

There are no mansions in Oak Beach.

Most so-called "gated" communities on Long Island do not have a gatekeeper. Many don't have much more than a cute little hut at their entrance - no "gate".

I would be interested in knowing if there actually is a gated community on Long Island that employs a gatekeeper because that would shock me (except if it's in the hamptons, but that doesn't count).

Exactly, Topcat!! As an 'outsider' who has been immersed in this community via this crime, I have been fascinated with the general "image" of this community. It is supposed to be a "gated" community, but it looks like a gate that you could just drive around. The houses look really old - which is common for a house at the beach..... In other words, the images I have seen do not support an "upscale gated beach community". Instead, they are more like an older community that was built with the hope of being "gated", and that has now become worn and scary.

Reannan,

There are some amazing houses in the Oak Beach community. Yet there are others that look like garbage dumps. It is probably the new rich money vs. the people that have owned there forever and the property was handed down to them over the years.

But the people that live there are certainly weird. I have a friend that lives there. She's not too bad but certainly loves to party. That appears to be the theme of the Oak Beach community. Party Party Party. I really think they all need to sober up and realize what they have living there behind that gate. It's scary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member