NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
they need to get real...while I may believe the Asian man is not involved...and possibly even the baby...
to think there are two serial killers is proposterous.... are we to beleive that this ungoldly strip of land is a body dump for killers everywhere? that we could do a random check at almost any place in the USA and find 10 bodies in various stages of decomp at any given time?

I can't believe that. can you?

come on....no no no...

I still think there is a guy out there who the girls know...he grooms them but good...here's how he does it...

date one...has drugs is a pretty darn good lay
date two...has drugs , tries handcuffs
date three...has drugs wants you to show up in just your coat and heels..
date four...has drugs , wants to have dinner, no panties, nothing weird, good time
date five...has drugs...no phones...ties you up...

and u never go home...

I say it's one guy....
I think alot of girls know this guy...I think he likes to stalk them around the area and he gets to know their routes...Maybe he gets fixated on one for awhile then moves on...

didn't we say a certain Mr Hyde was living in Manorville or near? he doesn't fit my profile...but...we could and have created a profile of him and it's very convincing as well...

anyone checked out that hospital website lately??? the one where they say he was arrested???

I agree I say one killer :banghead: my head is spinning:crazy:

they need to get real...while I may believe the Asian man is not involved...and possibly even the baby...
to think there are two serial killers is proposterous.... are we to beleive that this ungoldly strip of land is a body dump for killers everywhere? that we could do a random check at almost any place in the USA and find 10 bodies in various stages of decomp at any given time?

I can't believe that. can you?

come on....no no no...

I still think there is a guy out there who the girls know...he grooms them but good...here's how he does it...

date one...has drugs is a pretty darn good lay
date two...has drugs , tries handcuffs
date three...has drugs wants you to show up in just your coat and heels..
date four...has drugs , wants to have dinner, no panties, nothing weird, good time
date five...has drugs...no phones...ties you up...

and u never go home...

I say it's one guy....
I think alot of girls know this guy...I think he likes to stalk them around the area and he gets to know their routes...Maybe he gets fixated on one for awhile then moves on...

didn't we say a certain Mr Hyde was living in Manorville or near? he doesn't fit my profile...but...we could and have created a profile of him and it's very convincing as well...

anyone checked out that hospital website lately??? the one where they say he was arrested???

He worked in Riverhead, he didn't live there, but would pass Manorville on the way back to oak beach.

There are body parts leaving a perfect breadcrumb trail: girls going missing where he works, parts of them ending up along the way home and next to his home... also getting more careless over time... used to remove tattoos, spread parts around... not anymore... has gotten a little to comfy ... his career ending move was having a victim delivered basically to his home using JB as a proxy.

nails in the coffin...

also, looks like his career got started in 2000, same time as some of those court cases were peaking,
pressure cooker of stress at that time.

(the hospital rumor forum hasn't been updated.)

I totally agree, svpernin! Too bad they didn't take the FBI Blackhawk and take pictures there.

Bring that puppy back!! If they find Shannan, they will have a much better chance at solving this case (if it's all the work of the same person or group of people) because LE knows exactly where she was right before she disappeared.

this new statement shows one person killed Jennifer and dump her remains in two spots.
Just happen to be the same place has the remains in April???

I wonder has there ever been two killers dumping in the same area? It seems like a stretch. Could Shannan be in the Pine Barrens? Could she be found in Manorville?

As a matter of fact there have been. In Washington State there were several serial killers operating at the time of the Green River killer. Also there were several in the LA area at the time of the Hillside Strangler. Don't have time to look now, but there are several FBI reports on the subject.

http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/serial-murder/serial-murder-1

Bring that puppy back!! If they find Shannan, they will have a much better chance at solving this case (if it's all the work of the same person or group of people) because LE knows exactly where she was right before she disappeared.

If it is not a single killer then I agree, it must be a group working together. Maybe some sort of cult?? We had a torso wash up here in Mamaroneck in a suitcase, with a tattoo a few years back. I think it was 2007. They found some more of her remains in Glen Cove, I believe. She was never identified.
She had a cherry tattoo.
Here is the link:
http://unsolveditn.blogspot.com/2011/05/mamaroneck-torso-remains-unidentified-4.html

I definitely think it's possible that they are unrelated.

It's the perfect place to dump a body and anyone who's driven on it more than a couple of times would realize that.

I wonder has there ever been two killers dumping in the same area? It seems like a stretch. Could Shannan be in the Pine Barrens? Could she be found in Manorville?

My hunch is that her body will be found in yet a THIRD dumping ground. Now that we know that the Manorville & Ocean Parkway sites are related we can see that our SK likes to dump remains in areas that fit the following criteria;

1. Easy access to major highways.
  2. Dark at night with no lamp posts/street lights.
  3. Very little (if any traffic in the early am).
  4. Only a few scattered homes around.
  5. Access to terrain used for both fishing & hunting.
  6. No sidewalks & a wide grassy shoulder to pullover vehicle.
  7. No traffic lights/traffic cameras in area.
  8. Foliage overgrows area by Mid-May & doesn't die off until late November.
  9. PUBLIC LAND/wildlife protected areas on both sides of road.

Based upon this criteria, here are my top picks for our serial killers other/future dump sites on Long Island;

1. Eastern end of DUNE ROAD inside Shinnecock County Park West.
  2. Rocky Point Yaphank Road, South of 25A, North of Whiskey Road in the State Pine Barrens Preserve.
  3. River Road in Mastic, along South Haven County Park
  4. Wading River Manor Road from the LIE (495) to 25A (Sound Avenue)
  5. Actually, any of the other roads in and around the Robert Cushman County Park & Peconic River County Park.
  6. Pipe Stave Hollow Road and/or Harbor Beach Road in Mt Sinai.
  7. Long Beach Road in Nissequogue (especially the Eastern most portion)
  8. Montauk Highway between Amaganset & Montauk.
  9. Swamp Road in East Hampton, near Northwest Harbor County Park.
  10. Spinny Road where it cuts through Birch Creek Owl Pond County Park.
  11. Toppings Path as well as Hot Water Street in Manorville where they cut through the LI State Pine Barrens Preserve.
  12. Smith Rd/Suffolk Bvd in Shirley along the Wetheim National Wildlife refuge.
  13. Tarkill Trail along Brookhaven State Park.
  14. N. Belle Mead Road where it cuts through the Laurel Ridge Setauket Woods Nature Preserve

If it is not a single killer then I agree, it must be a group working together. Maybe some sort of cult?? We had a torso wash up here in Mamaroneck in a suitcase, with a tattoo a few years back. I think it was 2007. They found some more of her remains in Glen Cove, I believe. She was never identified.
She had a cherry tattoo.
Here is the link:
http://unsolveditn.blogspot.com/2011/05/mamaroneck-torso-remains-unidentified-4.html

Ugh. I remember hearing about that incident, it could very well be related.

One another note, Maybe I am just hoping that these murders are all connected so that we can rid LI of this monster in one fell swoop. The DA seems to be insisting that it is the work of more than one killer though, which implies unrelated incidents. I can't really get my head around multiple, unrelated killers right now.

At the risk of sounding morbid, maybe now that they found the head of the other female Manorville victim they can do some facial reconstruction to help get her identified?

snip

At the time of Kemper's murder spree in Santa Cruz, another serial killer named Herbert Mullin was also active, earning the small California town the title of "Murder Capital Of The World." Also adding to the college town's infamy was the fact that Kemper's and Mullin's crimes were preceded three years earlier by multiple murders committed by John Linley Frazier, who murdered Santa Cruz eye surgeon Victor Ohta and his family. Kemper and Mullin were briefly held in adjoining cells, with the former angrily accusing the latter of stealing his body-dumping sites.[citation needed]Edmund Kemper remains among the general prison population at California Medical Facility in Vacaville, California.[5] Kemper's next scheduled parole hearing will occur in 2012.

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edmund_Kemper[/ame]

I feel so bad for the family and friends of the victims learning all of this about their loved ones........so sad, no one should ever have to go through this .......

My gut tells me that they will find Shannan now that they know that the Manorville killings are connected to the Gilgo Beach area.

As to CPH, didn't want to bring this up until now but a little digging on Facebook and it became obvious that if he were to say he was going on visits to his kid's colleges (one in the central section of LI, one in NJ and one in Massachuttses) he would have had a good excuse to be in the center of the loop between Manorville to the LIE, to NYC and back to Oak Beach, in NJ and in North Hampton MA.

Perhaps, if it is still possible, it is time for LE to get a court order for his debit, credit card and gas cards...hell maybe even store discount swipe card... receipts for the months of late May through early September for the years beginning in at least 2007.

I realized that I have been assuming that whatever happened to SG happened not long after she went through the neighborhood. But what if she "crashed" somewhere to feel safe.. such as the brush area, down the beach.Calling 911, coming in contact with people..did not make her feel safe. No one could find her which makes me think she hid. The timing of all of this is so off.... that her murder happened so close to when LE were looking for her seems so risky. But if she hides for awhile or passes out, sleeps, and then starts walking in the area when everything has "calmed" down, including herself, does she go to a house that she is familiar with?
I don't think it's JB or the driver. You would have to be nuts to hurt her after the police are out there.
Also, SG was known not to take her bipolar meds. WHich means she most likely was using drugs, in addition to all the usual reason people do drugs, to self medicate. I don't put much stock in her seeing something at JB's that scared her. I think she just had a bad drug trip. And I just don't see JB as the winer diner type LOL.

Hi crimesnooper,

You could be right. Personally, that's what I would do if I was so scared and didn't trust anyone...hide. But what next?

Some interviews with JB state that she got upset when she asked for money, right? ( (because after all, he just wanted company and he's having a "party?" so, why would she want to get PAID? For "partying" with him.. Please...) I know what that means...I think we all know that she went to "party" and work. So, let's assume she hid - she may or may not have had money on her to get home...so did she run into Mr. Hyde (AKA CPW or PCW)? Go to his house because she knew him? That's a really hard pill to swallow - I just don't see it. However, I wonder how SG's family got CPH's name from a phone call...? Does anybody think her family made up that story AND the name? TIA and MOO

imo, it's likely that le is right and that there are 2 different killers. they could possibly even know eachother, imo.

awhile ago a poster had posted this article about bodies being found in manorville, long island. i'm going to link it again due to it's relevance.
its 6 pages long yet worth the read.

http://www.longislandpress.com/2011/03/24/long-islands-other-serial-killer/

"Over the past decade, nearly a dozen women—many mutilated and dismembered, and many still without names—have been found dumped off Long Island roadways. And whether any of these murders are related, or the work of a single killer, is a question police cannot yet answer."

it seems at least one of the serial killers had been "dividing" up the remains between manorville and other locations.

i hope le searches manorville very thoroughly! these victims deserve justice

He worked in Riverhead, he didn't live there, but would pass Manorville on the way back to oak beach.

There are body parts leaving a perfect breadcrumb trail: girls going missing where he works, parts of them ending up along the way home and next to his home... also getting more careless over time... used to remove tattoos, spread parts around... not anymore... has gotten a little to comfy ... his career ending move was having a victim delivered basically to his home using JB as a proxy.

nails in the coffin...

also, looks like his career got started in 2000, same time as some of those court cases were peaking,
pressure cooker of stress at that time.

(the hospital rumor forum hasn't been updated.)

Possibly, he has gotten bored and wanted more attention.

In addition, if it is him then his physical condition might explain why he chose to dismember the earlier victims. Depending on when he was injured or got a prosthesis, he might not have been as capable of carrying an entire body. Now, having gotten used to the artificial limb and possibly off the pain meds or still on them...who knows...he may have figured out that burlap is a good tool to use to drag the bodies part of the way.

Wow! I am not surprised at the link to Manorville - in fact, I want Atlantic City put back on the table. I think they should look in both Manorville and even AC for Shannon's body. This guy has been at this for a long time, and he has grown bold in the fact that he has not been caught. Originally, he removed the heads and hands and separated them into two dump sites. Since he was never even a suspect in the Manorville crimes, there is no longer any need for the mess of removing body parts and separating them. I cannot forget the similarities to the AC victims being placed measured distances apart as were the original four victims in the Gilgo beach bodies. Is there some connection between the distances that the bodies were placed and Manorville and Gilgo Beach?? Off to research that.....

<snip>

Taylor&#8217;s was the third body to turn up along this patch of woods since Nov. 19, 2000. The first body belonged to a white woman in her 30s with brown hair. She had been dead for several weeks before her nude, headless body was found, cut into pieces and stuffed in plastic bags. Her hands and right foot were never located, and police say the woman must have had some kind of identifying mark, like a tattoo, on her ankle that the killer had wanted to get rid of.

Four days later, hunters found the body of a white or Hispanic man in his 20s with black hair in the woods off the eastbound side of the LIE near Exit 68&#8212;also the same patch of woods. He was wearing light blue-and-white striped GAP boxer shorts and had crushed neck bones&#8212;meaning he was strangled.

</snip>

http://www.longislandpress.com/2011/03/24/long-islands-other-serial-killer/3/

So, if this article is accurate (and I'm not claiming that it is or it isn't), then the young hispanic man found in Manorville seems to have been murdered in the same manner as our 4 identified Oak Beach victims.

Is strangulation a common way to murder a man? I'm thinking it isn't. Shot, stabbed, head bashed in, beaten to a bloody pulp, sure. But strangled? I don't know...that seems rather odd to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18