NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the MW thread, there is no mention of "fruit" tattoos.

Hi nugster,

I agree, there's no mention with MW. The "fruit" tattoos, ( peaches and cherries) are only related to the two found vics...AND Shannan Gilbert. Could be nothing, but it has come up a few times as we try to work through the case...Just a FYI type of thing...

Hi nugster,

Is that the order that they were found in?

I'm reposting KAYTOM's great post again so we can easily refer to it:

"Originally Posted by KAYTOM View Post
One thing thats kind of weird with the victim location map is that it roughly follows the chronological order the known victims went missing. Waterman is out of order. But the lady from Manorville that went missing in 2000 is closest to Oak Beech. Followed by JT - 2003 and ending with Costello farthest away. The unidentified might not fit either. But still weird and possible a connection to the GB4.

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-nat...ler-case-photo

It also starts out with the baby found near the unidentified Manorville victim. Perhaps symbolic in some sick twisted way.

Refresh me again on Mary Kelly :waitasec: Ta

Well, I think she was the last vic of JTR in England. The only one who invited him into her lodging - she was killed there. Because he had SO MUCH TIME with her in a room (as opposed to the street where he had to slash and run), she was mutilated beyond belief. I'm not kidding...what he did to her was crazy sick...too much even to post...

Just following the local history theme of the past day or so, here is a link to another rather bizarre incident that occurred, in mid-July 2004, behind the gate of Oak Beach. Make sure to read down to the very last line on page 2.
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...&gl=us&client=firefox-a&source=www.google.com

Hi Just K,

That's a truly sad story. Sounds like the constable was a family man trying to do the right thing and take a drunk driver off the road. In Oak Beach no less. What a tragedy.

Please bear with me here:

I have lived my entire life on the west coast. Yes, we have many wild and open spaces. More than I think you would have in the NE or LI. Having said that, you may understand that I find it almost impossible that two (or more?!) SK's are using the same dumpsite. If those bodies were found in Cali, this close together, it would be chalked up to the same SK. There's no way we would think it was different killers.

The child and the man...we just don't have enough info yet...

Hi sw,

I think these are the two cases. BIG props to Ms. Galluci for her excellent work.

http://www.longislandpress.com/2011/03/24/long-islands-other-serial-killer/4/

Long Island’s Other Serial Killer
By Jaclyn Gallucci on March 24th, 2011

Girls Disappearing

The torso of a black or Hispanic woman, also with her head and hands cut off, was found by a hiker in Hempstead Lake State Park on June 28, 1997.

Nassau County Medical Examiner Eric Smith, who worked on the case, which is still active—cold cases are never closed in New York State until they are solved—says she is known among law enforcement as “Peaches” due to a tattoo of a peach above her left breast.

advertisement
“Cut the fingers out, decapitate the head,” says Smith. “Those are two ways of preventing people from tracing that person.”

Her fingerprints and dental history gone, “Peaches” was wrapped in black plastic garbage bags and stuffed into a large green Rubbermaid container, along with a red towel and floral pillow sham.

On March 3, 2007, another woman’s torso, stabbed and stuffed inside a suitcase, washed ashore in Mamaroneck. One of her leg bones and her right foot with her toe nails half polished washed up from the Long Island Sound later on March 27 among the rocks in Cold Spring Harbor. On March 28, her severed leg bone washed up in a plastic bag a short distance away at the estate of Cablevision billionaire James Dolan. The rest of her has never been found.

A tattoo on a torso found in a suitcase in Mamaroneck in 2007. One leg was later found on the LI property of James Dolan. Below, A blood-soaked camisole found with the torso.
Medical examiner records show this woman was either black or Hispanic, 5’10”, 180-200 pounds and had a tattoo of two cherries above her right breast.

The only clues are what was found with the body: a black Protégé suitcase manufactured by InGear—sold exclusively at Wal-Mart—a red, blood-soaked camisole with a Spanish brand label, lavender Champion sweatpants, a blue bra and a tan long-sleeved t-shirt, manufactured by Voice, and ripped up scraps of paper, possibly a page from a calendar, reading “cinco” and “begin to live.”

Police remain tight-lipped on these cases, partly because of a lack of information and partly, especially in the recent cases of the Gilgo Beach victims found in December 2010, to not compromise the investigation. How Megan Waterman, 22, Amber Lynn Costello, 27, Melissa Barthelemy, 24, and Maureen Brainard-Barnes, 25, were killed—and the condition of their bodies when they were found—has not been made public, only the fact that they had each advertised their sexual services on Craigslist and other websites. And another missing prostitute, Shannan Gilbert, 24, whom police were originally looking for when they found these four women, still has yet to be found.

I'm not sure what to make of these two cases. I read about them a few weeks ago and felt like they were unrelated, but now I am not so sure.

Its the same MO for the Manorville cases. Great lengths to conceal the identity but the bodies are discarded where the killer knows they will be found. If you're going to toss a body in the bay, wouldn't most people add some weight to it? And if the murders were related to a criminal organization, wouldn't they extra mile and hide the body better? It isn't that much extra work.

If they are related, I think there is a third dumping site. It will have the heads and hands of these two and the two unidentified from the island. This SK like his collections.

I don't know what to say about SG. Part of me thinks the killer placed her in the ocean because he knew it was such a close call.
The other part of me thinks he might not have access to a boat.

I'm not sure what to make of these two cases. I read about them a few weeks ago and felt like they were unrelated, but now I am not so sure.

Its the same MO for the Manorville cases. Great lengths to conceal the identity but the bodies are discarded where the killer knows they will be found. If you're going to toss a body in the bay, wouldn't most people add some weight to it? And if the murders were related to a criminal organization, wouldn't they extra mile and hide the body better? It isn't that much extra work.

If they are related, I think there is a third dumping site. It will have the heads and hands of these two and the two unidentified from the island. This SK like his collections.

I don't know what to say about SG. Part of me thinks the killer placed her in the ocean because he knew it was such a close call.

I am growing warmer to the idea that JT and the UID victim were not dismembered to try to hide their idenity.I tend more to that it is easier to transport the bodies. I am going to research back thru the articles and build a case why I think this is the case. It may take me an hour or two but I will try....:rocker:

It could be he conceals the ID's because he doesn't want to go to prison. But on the other hand it is a part of his sickness that he would love to have them found and have the public horrified and then read about this in the media. That would excite him, especially for a SK who calls the family of his victims. There may be other ways he has interjected himself in the case that we don't know about yet.

I am growing warmer to the idea that JT and the UID victim were not dismembered to try to hide their idenity.I tend more to that it is easier to transport the bodies. I am going to research back thru the articles and build a case why I think this is the case. It may take me an hour or two but I will try....:rocker:

Looking forward to seeing your case. The only problem with that idea is that he sliced up JT's tattoo an awful lot for identification reasons. That could have been after the fact though. I do question all of the victim's sizes in relation to this and haven't thought of any good reasons yet why a few are taller and heavier if they are indeed related. Its possible that they lied about their sizes in their add.

In this particular case, I am considering that the SK was someone experienced with dissecting bodies, someone who was indulging in a task he enjoyed and then something happened that it was no longer practical.

For posterity's sake here is a good example of what happens when a body is put into the ocean. Invariably it washes up:

http://www.twisted-news.com/2011/04/...-oregon-beach/

Body Of Tsunami Victim Found On Oregon Beach

Snippet "The body of Dustin Douglas Weber, 25, from California was found along a beach in Oregon, almost month after his body was sucked out to sea by a tsunami generated by the devastating earthquake off Japan’s coast, reports . . . . . ."

Very sad. That's why I can say with some surity that Shannan's body wasn't slipped into the ocean waters. IMO

For posterity's sake here is a good example of what happens when a body is put into the ocean. Invariably it washes up:

http://www.twisted-news.com/2011/04/...-oregon-beach/

Body Of Tsunami Victim Found On Oregon Beach

Snippet "The body of Dustin Douglas Weber, 25, from California was found along a beach in Oregon, almost month after his body was sucked out to sea by a tsunami generated by the devastating earthquake off Japan’s coast, reports . . . . . ."

Very sad. That's why I can say with some surity that Shannan's body wasn't slipped into the ocean waters. IMO

Another example of this is Laci Peterson.

New Movie coming out soon: Friday the 13th! Oak Beach!

I wonder if the freaks in Oak Beach are having a séance tonight. I wonder if Jason is coming. I wonder if CPH and JB will be there. I live just across the bay and I am getting scared!

Just following the local history theme of the past day or so, here is a link to another rather bizarre incident that occurred, in mid-July 2004, behind the gate of Oak Beach. Make sure to read down to the very last line on page 2.
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...&gl=us&client=firefox-a&source=www.google.com

Interesting, JK!!! GC seems to have experienced a lot of stuff there during the years. For the record, I do not think GC is involved in SG's disappearance except by her running to his home for assistance, and he tried to help. But still!!! He has been around a lot of people who "snapped" on Oak Beach! :eek:

From the link above:

"Neighbors said it was not unusual to see Mr. Wilson drink socially at local parties. One neighbor, Alice Coons, said he had been a bit of a hothead, but no one said they had known him to act violently. ''No one expected this would happen,'' Gustav Coletti said as he pondered Mr. Wilson's actions. ''He must have snapped.''

Looking forward to seeing your case. The only problem with that idea is that he sliced up JT's tattoo an awful lot for identification reasons. That could have been after the fact though.

I think he didn't want to be caught. That's why he sliced her tattoo. He's a practiced perp - probably read a lot of books on SK's - Eliminate all identifying body parts, don't get caught with a body in your car...thus, the dumping on roadways. Not unique really. Spend as much time with the bodies as you can in a safe, secret place until you have to get rid of them - whenever that may be. When it comes time for disposal, it becomes terrifying to the perp...gotta get rid of the body...don't want to get pulled over like Rifkin...etc.,

I do question all of the victim's sizes in relation to this and haven't thought of any good reasons yet why a few are taller and heavier if they are indeed related. Its possible that they lied about their sizes in their add.
I agree with you. If it's the one SK, he has a thing for younger, thinner, white girls. For that reason, I have the hardest time connecting the girl who weighed 180 pounds or so. Good points IMO

I just drove by someone's house. I can't say his name but his white SUV was parked in the driveway and the front door was open and the screen door was propped open like they were moving something in or out of the house. And I said to my wife as we drove by, "Wouldn't it be messed up if he came out of the house carrying a body?" She just said "You're sick!" LOL!!!

I just drove by someone's house. I can't say his name but his white SUV was parked in the driveway and the front door was open and the screen door was propped open like they were moving something in or out of the house. And I said to my wife as we drove by, "Wouldn't it be messed up if he came out of the house carrying a body?" She just said "Your sick!" LOL!!!
Are you going to drive back by? :floorlaugh:

Interesting, JK!!! GC seems to have experienced a lot of stuff there during the years. For the record, I do not think GC is involved in SG's disappearance except by her running to his home for assistance, and he tried to help. But still!!! He has been around a lot of people who "snapped" on Oak Beach! :eek:

From the link above:

"Neighbors said it was not unusual to see Mr. Wilson drink socially at local parties. One neighbor, Alice Coons, said he had been a bit of a hothead, but no one said they had known him to act violently. ''No one expected this would happen,'' Gustav Coletti said as he pondered Mr. Wilson's actions. ''He must have snapped.''

Seriously! GC is like the old man who sees all on that island - the caretaker of The Shining!

I think Gus is a nice old man and I hate it when people pick on him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dirtbag