NY-LI-4 bodies on Beach-Possible SK-12/10-All id'd,4 more found 3/11 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would behoove us all to keep in mind that the NY Post is not the most reliable source in the world.

You're 100% right. I always use them as an example of "yellow journalism" when teaching this lesson in US history.

I don't think it's a plant. I believe they found the remains of a baby/child. However, it may have been leaked to P him off, though (whether he's responsible or not).

That theory may have been mostly the result of wishful thinking on my part. I'm very disturbed by all of this and just when I thought it couldn't get much worse, it seems that it has...

Still, I really hope the story is a plant or a mistake.

Bumping up this map of the locations of the bodies that wondergirl posted last night.

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/suffolk/location-of-bodies-in-gilgo-beach-1.2541830

Also bumping the link to the case archives compiled on crankycrankerson's photobucket.

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Ocean%20Parkway%20Murders%20-NY-/

wm

Thanks. Wonder if the baby/child are the remains that are separated-found March 29.

I wonder about that two. Also if you notice the first grouping is five, which is not four. Not sure what that means, just throwing it out there. Hmmmmm.

ETA: wanted to add that four of that first grouping of five bodies was wrapped in burlap bags.

Ya its amazing what money will do isn't it matilda....and like i said former and a running president in there god only knows who else..

A teenager who received a taunting phone call from a man who is believed to have killed her sister and at least seven other people said today that he is not done killing and fears he may now come after her.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/long-island-serial-killer-calls-sister-melissa-barthelemy/story?id=13346276

did we see this yet????

Well that confirms my thought that this poor girl better have LE tailing her every move. For her protection and they might just catch the guy stalking her.

sorry people whats with the fours ..can someone give me a quick rundown on why u think thats so significant ..is it because its groups of four.

can man...there is a ton of info if u read back trhu some of the threads.

yes, there may be because of groupings of 4...some have ventured that it may be ocd.

it would have signifigance to the killer. to us I think it's a vague half clue.

just wondering/thinking after reading the link I just posted...

there is a state park nearby... could the killer be a forest ranger?

At the West Mesa SK's dump site, a baby was found too...victims were all women, mostly petite.

Ya its amazing what money will do isn't it matilda....and like i said former and a running president in there god only knows who else..

Don't forget Prince Andrew, CME! the prince took ALOT of heat when their connection was made public.

Ya on what money will do. His 'incarceration' in FL was a joke!:sick:

wm

sorry people whats with the fours ..can someone give me a quick rundown on why u think thats so significant ..is it because its groups of four.

Four in Atlantic City (Egg Harbor). Specific pattern and a straight line.

Eight found in Long Island. Four evenly spaced wrapped in burlap bags.

surfie, I was just thinking about the west mesa case as well... and recalling how they were able to use satellite images to show disturbed areas...

I wonder if they are using this sort of technology in their current search?

At the West Mesa SK's dump site, a baby was found too...victims were all women, mostly petite.

Ok I know it is A baby but more specific it was a fetus ,an unborn child. Which is different in this case.

One woman was four or five months preganant in that case.

This case it is a childs body.

surfie, I was just thinking about the west mesa case as well... and recalling how they were able to use satellite images to show disturbed areas...

I wonder if they are using this sort of technology in their current search?

Might be a little more effective than ladders and buckets. ;) Although, I do think that is a good idea as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member