NY-LI-4 bodies on Beach-Possible SK-12/10-All id'd,4 more found 3/11 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will not be surprised to find out that we are dealing with something along the lines of a Karla Homolka and Paul Bernardo. Not at all sure why, but I have felt that this is some sort of team.... as in two people, and I will not be at all surprised to find out one of them is a female.

Yes, something like that would not surprise me.

It wouldn't surprise me if there's nothing directly sexual about the murders -- that the killer isn't doing it for the thrill but because he wants to purify the sinners or save their souls or some other motivation along those lines. If that's the case, I can see him killing quite a young person to "save" them. And if that's the motivation, I can well imagine it being a woman working alone.

Also, if we're right that he's tracking down women after they've left their clients, and the client had requested and met with a child (pardon me while I :sick: )...well, I don't think age would have stopped him in that case.

I will not be surprised to find out that we are dealing with something along the lines of a Karla Homolka and Paul Bernardo. Not at all sure why, but I have felt that this is some sort of team.... as in two people, and I will not be at all surprised to find out one of them is a female.

I agree, more than 1 person. I'll be really careful with my wording, but if you google the sister of someone many of us think is involved, there is a FB thread that made the hair on my head stand on end. Her comments have been deleted, but you can tell what she said from other people in the thread regurgitating her ugly comments. Really odd, sick things she said. She upset greatly several people. Creepy.

ok, I cannot beleive all the stuff that come out over night.

I am going to disagree with the notion that child murder doesn't fit. Several of our notorious killers have included children in their " projects". I wonder about the condition of the remains? I wonder if he procured that child from a traffiker.

a child no one would miss....I feel so sad to hear this....it really helps us to make sure this guy pays for what he has done....

if a line could even exist...child murder is one you don't cross...

and yes , sadly it could have been the child of one victim there...

this guy, as meticuous as he is ...is going to get caught and tried.

bet his car is as clean as a whistle...I think cops think JB is too much of a boob to have pulled this off for so long.

Lets leave Dexter outta this please . He's a good seriel killer..lol

I sleuthed this guy extensively on thread one as a possible suspect. This would be an example of more than one person being involved. This guy has others do his dirtywork for him. I kind of let it go because he creeps me out and I don't wish to be disappeared! EEK!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...n-kept-a-diary-of-his-under-aged-victims.html

Odd that there are dead prostitutes in 3 areas near where he owns homes. (Daytona, LI and New Mexico)

MOO

wm

Here's something I would really like to know and if you live anywhere near these beaches you should be wondering as well. Why didnt the cops / LE do a much more intense search . Yes i know i cant get every detail from the nancy grace show but come on i can see enough to know theres no reason that they couldn't have 2 cops on 4 wheelers following all along that i don't know bush or scrub ditch whatever u wanna call it and or on hores maybe its on grass and near the beach even in the patrol car why didnt they drive all along the shoulder of that hwy I know they said its thick brush but still i think a few officers going all along there on 4 wheelers maybe with a K-9 woulda done alot maybe even stop this guy earlier..

I wonder if it is possible that one of the victims was pregnant and the remains of the unborn child was found?

Here's something I would really like to know and if you live anywhere near these beaches you should be wondering as well. Why didnt the cops / LE do a much more intense search . Yes i know i cant get every detail from the nancy grace show but come on i can see enough to know theres no reason that they couldn't have 2 cops on 4 wheelers following all along that i don't know bush or scrub ditch whatever u wanna call it and or on hores maybe its on grass and near the beach even in the patrol car why didnt they drive all along the shoulder of that hwy I know they said its thick brush but still i think a few officers going all along there on 4 wheelers maybe with a K-9 woulda done alot maybe even stop this guy earlier..

as I understand it... the area was blanketed in snow at the time

I don't think it's a plant. I believe they found the remains of a baby/child. However, it may have been leaked to P him off, though (whether he's responsible or not).

I get the shivers too. I would bet $$ that he probably reads along with us here at WS!!

I sure hope LE does! We have some great minds sleuthing this case!

MOO

wm

bbm

Yes, we should assume that he or she is reading here and is perhaps even a member here, contributing to this discussion.

Discretion is definitely in order.

I sleuthed this guy extensively on thread one as a possible suspect. This would be an example of more than one person being involved. This guy has others do his dirtywork for him. I kind of let it go because he creeps me out and I don't wish to be disappeared! EEK!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...n-kept-a-diary-of-his-under-aged-victims.html

Odd that there are dead prostitutes in 3 areas near where he owns homes. (Daytona, LI and New Mexico)

MOO

wm

Where did you find this guy i have never heard of him before .Im gonna quote the great Mike Brooks here and say this( STELLAR PERFORMER ) HaHa thats what mike call's drew peterson.. This guy was a sicko and was askin for trouble right off the bat even if he wasn't a criminal when your a billionaire and your only givin the girls a few hundred bucks for god knows what your askin for trouble... P.S. I wouldn't mind reading who all is in that black book though .. former pres and one that wants to be the new president wow .

MOO

wm

eeeeew.....just eeeeew:yuck:

any missing mother and child from the area in the past year or two? child was the word not baby fetus newborn... Someone is missing a daughter and grandchild, sister and niece/nephew, wife and child. hmmm
SK has to have access to a meat locker or large freezer or a truck with a sealed cooler. Taxidermy.? old bomb shelter? where could SK store 2-5 bodies?
and what's up with the 4? Force, four square. 1-2 buckle my shoe 3-4 shut the door. 5-6 pick up sticks 7-8 lay them straight?

I was thinking the pattern of the bodies laid out could be a DNA profile model

The measurements apart would represent a specific DNA band and the next another until the pattern completed the DNA code/Band. A childs body could be important as some DNA bands can be much shorter.

If that is the case then the AC victims would be part of the profile and the LI another part and the set of 4 finds at a time isnt as important as the whole line of 8 so the patterne would be 4 bands ..space 8 bands etc..

I have limited information to draw off of in DNA but I think if this is the case the Highways and roads would be part of the model. IMO

I hope someone who hd working knowledge of the subject logs on and can either debunk it our explain it.

Lets leave Dexter outta this please . He's a good seriel killer..lol

There is no such thing as a good serial killer. Not even Dexter who is not real which farther validates my point of there being no such thing.

as I understand it... the area was blanketed in snow at the time

Ya maybe when they found the first 4 girls but the last couple of weeks its been on tv its looked pretty green to me ..

Have you watched the show dexter ..So saving a girl from a group of gangbang rapists tourtures and killing the sons a %754367655 .. Thats not admirable well in my book it is way to go Dexter.

Where did you find this guy i have never heard of him before .Im gonna quote the great Mike Brooks here and say this( STELLAR PERFORMER ) HaHa thats what mike call's drew peterson.. This guy was a sicko and was askin for trouble right off the bat even if he wasn't a criminal when your a billionaire and your only givin the girls a few hundred bucks for god knows what your askin for trouble... P.S. I wouldn't mind reading who all is in that black book though .. former pres and one that wants to be the new president wow .

I found this guy due to him being in the news for the charges he served time for in Palm Beach. and get this.....he was kept at the cushy PB jail instead of being sent to the big house (probably no DNA was taken). He was also allowed to leavejail each day to go to work at his office and was also allowed to fly to NY during his sentence.
What kind of incarceration is that? He had one teenage girl who recruited the other girls in Florida.

You can find loads of information if you google him. There is also info on him that I posted in thread one. You will find a link for thread 1 on the first page of this thread.

wm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members