NY-LI-4 bodies on Beach-Possible SK-12/10-All id'd,4 more found 3/11 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same side, but about 1-6 miles West of where the other bodies found. This is approximate, as no official word has come out yet. The Nassau border is right there- not far from Gilgo. I don't know the exact mileage.

I don't know for sure, but I don't think so. I think another set of remains found on the last search was a baby/toddler. Maybe someone can help clear that up for us.
:)

My understanding is that one of the second set of four bodies they found recently (not today), has been determined to be an 18 month-old baby. Today, my understanding is that they have found two different sets of bones (one including a skull) that have been determined to be human. I think that takes the count up to 10 bodies. But at the rate they are finding them, it may be more by now.

My understanding is that one of the second set of four bodies they found recently (not today), has been determined to be an 18 month-old baby. Today, my understanding is that they have found two different sets of bones (one including a skull) that have been determined to be human. I think that takes the count up to 10 bodies. But at the rate they are finding them, it may be more by now.

Thank you nyc that's what I gathered from all the reports as well, but wasn't 100% sure

To make it clear we got two more set of remains and Skull?

That's not clear - headlines say two more bodies, description says second find was a skull that may be from the same body:

Officials from the medical examiner's office were able to quickly determine the first find -- decomposed remains wrapped in a plastic garbage bag -- did not appear to be those of an animal, and were removed to a forensic lab for final confirmation. Nassau police spokesman Det. Lt. Kevin Smith later confirmed they are human.
About three hours later, state searchers found a human skull farther to the east, nearly 100 feet from the Ocean Parkway within a wildlife sanctuary. Investigators could not immediately confirm they were or were not from the same person.

http://www.newsday.com/news/breaking/cops-confirm-two-more-victims-at-beach-1.2811767

Same side, but about 1-6 miles West of where the other bodies found. This is approximate, as no official word has come out yet. The Nassau border is right there- not far from Gilgo. I don't know the exact mileage.

So this could possibly still fit into the picture of a SK dumping bodies off one particular roadway, but changing his methods some along the way? It will be interesting to see whether these bones today are older or newer than the other bodies. It is really frightening to think he may have been getting away with this for many years, but we know of a number of other cases like this, unfortunately.

Ok ~ on a semi positive note. (gotta look for a silver lining) Once ID'd these families will finally be able to lay their loved ones to rest and aren't left with happiness, but closure and able to grieve. God Bless these lost angels and their families. as well.

The garbage bag may have prints on them and now I'm thinking the reason the bodies were placed in the burlap bags is to NOT leave prints on them.

One thing I have been thinking about burlap is, it is so rough, very loosely woven with frayee(?) type strains that I am hoping may catch and hold some skin cells or hairs that may have fallen off of the suspect as he is maneuvering the body into the bag, etc.

One thing I have been thinking about burlap is, it is so rough, very loosely woven with frayee(?) type strains that I am hoping may catch and hold some skin cells or hairs that may have fallen off of the suspect as he is maneuvering the body into the bag, etc.

Burlap holds everything. Yes!!!

Hmm yeah the texture could definitely pick up hairs and fibers. I hope they find prints on the garbage bag though.

This toddler thing is making me sick. Talk about evil...

I thought I wanted off this island before all of this came out, now I really want off! Sorry, venting. Obviously, this is all very upsetting.

I hear ya. I had gone through numerous serial killers in Los Angeles, before moving in 1986. I lost a high school friend to William Bonin. Another girl, I did not know personally but ran in the same circle, was a victim of the Hillside strangler.

(((hugs)))

Suzie do you recall offhand if any of the women in AC were said to own a cell? Women off the street don't usually carry purses. Example being paperwork that would ID you if you got busted. If you have an addiction you wouldn't usually have enough money for a phone.

Of course that is not in all cases, but I haven't known alot of prostitutes that carry personal effects save for works or a pipe or even a straw. Not being disrespectful to any of the women it's just how it is.

I'm not positive, but I believe some of the AC girls had cell phones that went missing. I will keep my eye out for that detail and post here if I come across it.

Up thread someone listed missing women from the area. Can that be tagged? or can I get a link? I'd like to bookmark it:eek:nline: but I dunno how to find it :bowdown: TIA :sleuth: I want sleuth timeline/trends etc. Should I include Canada? The East Coast points of interest? How far south?
My mind keeps going to Brittany Drexell ~ I know I spelled it wrong.
Whatcha think?

Here's something I can't just seem to make add up. SG flees the billionaire's house, knocks on the neighbor's door, screaming "they're trying to kill me!". Neighbor says she appears whacked out or high. Okay fine. Perhaps it really is just a strange coincidence that SG flee's in terror from the house, and bodies just happen to turn up near that house. Perhaps she got mad or flipped out because she didn't want to leave and the billionaire called the driver to come get her. Hard to say. But what I don't get is this: her driver picked her up, correct? So the last person we know of who saw her was not the "billionaire" but SG's driver. Then she just turns up missing? Too odd. We're to believe she freaks out about people trying to kill her, on a beach where bodies just happen to turn up, she makes it out of there with her driver, and then she disappears (and is possibly murdered by someone else)? That really stretches the imagination, doesn't it? Just leaves me with a ton of questions.

As for the choice of burlap to wrap some of the bodies...I think that was chosen because it matches the terrain. Doesn't immediately stand out like a black or white trash bag would. The brush/sand is tan or beige, burlap is tan or beige. Harder to see. JMO

Up thread someone listed missing women from the area. Can that be tagged? or can I get a link? I'd like to bookmark it:eek:nline: but I dunno how to find it :bowdown: TIA :sleuth: I want sleuth timeline/trends etc. Should I include Canada? The East Coast points of interest? How far south?
My mind keeps going to Brittany Drexell ~ I know I spelled it wrong.
Whatcha think?

Carbuff posted the list. Dated 4/4 at 418pm ..post 368.

So this could possibly still fit into the picture of a SK dumping bodies off one particular roadway, but changing his methods some along the way?

Seems to me that there may be more than one unrelated SKs at work here, and perhaps a couple of unrelated single killers too. (The toddler could have died accidentally as the result of abuse and been left there by a panicked adult.)

I added Yeni and Roxanne to the missing mothers and daughters list. I am shocked and sickened by how many names we found. These poor young women.

http://centralmontgomery.wsfa.com/news/news/missing-nj-mother-and-child-thought-be-montgomery/67741

Feb 10, 2011 -- Cinthya Torres, 15 from Vineland, NJ met an unknown male on a social network website and is possibly traveling to Atlanta with her 18-month-old daughter Julissa Perez, to meet him.

http://jamaica-star.com/thestar/20110105/news/news4.html

On December 18, 2009, 35-year-old Maria Brown and her one-year-old son, Daniel Rampasaud, went missing from her hairdressing salon in Montego Bay, St James. Both the mother and child are of a Golden Grove district address in Hanover.

Thu, 09 Sep 2010, Wendy Garcia and 2-year-old daughter Melinda Diaz missing from Rocky Mount

March 17, 2011 -- Tamara Tucci, 28, and Elia Johnson were last seen Wednesday in the area of Islington and Bergamot avenues.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

Yeni Carolina Morales-Diaz, 16 who went missing from Merrick NY in August 2010. She was said to be accompanied by her 6 month old son.

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/shack-teenage-bronx-mother-and-child-missing

Roxanne Flores and her toddler were last seen on May 2nd, 2010 at 1980 Unionport Road in Pelham Parkway, the Bronx. Flores is described as dark skinned with blond hair.

Wow, so LE said they believe there is a connection to the AC women? I am really surprised, I did not expect that to be true at all. Seemed like a whole different MO, as far as obtaining victims. Perhaps the killer "came up" in the world since the AC murders and was better able to present to the women who used Craig's List, for example, rather than the men who pick up women off of the street.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_...ng_island_search_widens_for_more_victims.html

Are they the work of the same killer? Pretty scary that they have found remains 1 and 1/2 miles from the Jones Beach water tower, where thousands of peole go by every summer, and also at the bird sanctuary.

If it's all the work of one guy, he's been at it for awhile, and he really, really knows his way around that end of Long Island.

Detective Lt. Kevin Smith, a Nassau County police spokesman, said the two sets of remains found Monday — separated by several miles along the north side of Ocean Parkway, were sent to the medical examiner's office to confirm whether they are human. Police also made several discoveries of bones Monday that were quickly determined to be animals.
"It appears to be a skull, whether it is human or not, is unknown at this point," Smith told reporters of the second discovery of suspected remains Monday. He did not offer any description of the possible remains found earlier in the day.
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/nation/7517122.html

my personal comment just from being a nurse: a human skull is a human skull... nothing looks like it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay