NY-LI-4 bodies on Beach-Possible SK-12/10-All id'd,4 more found 3/11 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Hackett's middle name is Peter, but his first name is not Peter.

I don't think he is involved. I do think the call made to Shannan's mother was a fabrication to get her mom to stop looking for her.

Think about it. If you killed Shannan would you call her mother and use your real name to get her off your back?

Nah...

I might be forced to if she was the one that got away for a little bit, running around the property calling the cops, and they'll eventually be looking for her in the backyard of my community, etc. Yeah, as much as I don't want to, I might have to make that call (of course, it will be from a throwaway cell) if something else might eventually link me to her.

I seriously doubt this doctor is the sk. It ain't him. I'm sure I would fumble over words in a news interview too. Plus, he must be experiencing some level of embarrassment to even be remotely involved in such a heinous case.

But!

The call happened last May before media attention and way before the discovery of bodies. Apparently the sk used a throw away cell phone when the mother was called. How else could the doctor confidently deny making the call to the Shannon's family and LE? I'm sure the mother saved the phone number from the doctor and I'm sure LE traced it and it didn't lead to the doctor otherwise he would be proven to be a liar or somebody from his house made the call.

You see, I attempted after the "But!" to explore the angle of him being the sk but my train of thought got side - swiped. I guess it boils down to: Why would the doctor if he is the sk call the mother and give his real name and tell a lie that Shannon was with him and he helps people like her and then deny it when personally confronted? He didn't put Shannon on Gilgo beach as far as we know which eliminates any concern of his in terms of finding her, so why would he authentically make such a call?

Forget about it being the doctor. It was the sk who made the call just to mess with people and we know that he is not above behaving like that. There wasn't even a need for the sk to do such a thing other than manipulate, taunt and cause pain to loved ones.

What a wicked SOB!

I agree with all of that.

I love all of your posts :)

But - the only reason I think that he would have actually called the mother, if he were the serial killer, was if he got really paranoid thinking that someone saw her go into his house.

If he were the SK, then that is when he would have really gotten rid of her body somewhere, possibly in the ocean, so that he could be sure that no one ever found her. Then it would have just been his word against the drivers. And who would believe a prostitute driver over an upstanding local doctor?

Like I said, I don't believe that to be the case, I'm just giving a reason as why he could have used his real name when calling the mother. But still, not likely.

Cops have to go see a Police Surgeon before they are allowed to return to work, either full duty or light duty, if the cop was injured, or had surgery etc. The Police Surgeon makes that determination after reviewing their medical records.

My daughter and her bf went to check out the search today, late afternoon. Tobay Beach was closed.

She said at Jones Beach, Field 6 there were so many news trucks there. CNN/Fox/CBS/NBC/ABC anyway she counted 30. She said it was unbelievable.

You know I kind of thought about the same thing, I just didn't want to say it.

I thought that could have been another reason why he was so against prostitutes. He called one a *advertiser censored* when on the phone with her sister..

Do you think the murderer(s) did or did not have sexual relations with the call girls?

PERSON OF INTEREST is not a real legal term it is more used by or for the Press.
I suspect it has more to do with the issue of defamation than anything. Esp in light of the SF Bay Area missing girls case ( link ) wherein TB was named a suspect by LE ( link ) and the City of Fairfield were subsequently sued for defamation. ( link ).

On another note, I'm curious about one thing.

What's the big deal about "The Asian"? Just curious why a lot of people seem to think he is involved?

Couldn't he have just been her driver looking for her? That's who I always assumed he was... And he wouldn't even necessarily have to be Asian, but that was just how one person described him after seeing him at night?

I'm just curious. There very well could be something that I missed about him, and I'm genuinely curious why some seem to think he's involved.

I hope that doesn't sound snarky, because it really isn't mean to be. Just wondering more than anything.

That street name is spelled at least 3 different ways. Labard, Lamberta, and Lembert IN a search I did. What gives?

Do you think the murderer(s) did or did not have sexual relations with the call girls?

That's a pretty interesting question. You know, I had always just assumed that he has sex with them, then killed them afterwards.

But you know, if he was a religious fanatic, he very well might not have.

Or then again, maybe he killed them after because he was so ashamed of actually having sex with them. Who knows really.

But very good question.

How would the SK have even known that Shannon's family had reported her missing? They reported her missing to LE, so someone who is connected to LE would have had to be the one to make the call because the general public had never even heard of SG at that point in time. So.... we have a physician who allegedly called SG's Mom to tell her he had let her stay at his home the night she ran from JB's house and he had been trying to help her kick and addiction habit. Th physician (PH) is connected to LE, lives close to where SG would have run, and just happens to live in a community littered with the bodies of dead sex workers. That is a lot of pretty strange coincidences. Do we know for sure if he does operate some sort of rehab facility there at his home???

I believe Hackett's middle name is Peter, but his first name is not Peter.

I don't think he is involved. I do think the call made to Shannan's mother was a fabrication to get her mom to stop looking for her.

Think about it. If you killed Shannan would you call her mother and use your real name to get her off your back?

Nah...

ITA. Someone used his name.

Can someone explain this police sketch? I am lost. Is this a sketch of a suspect in other crimes? or this case.
sorry lost :blush:

If the SK is this doctor they will arrest him if they can get any DNA from the bodies to match him.

That's what I want to know.. DNA - hair fibers - skin cells - blood transfer connecting to this Dr. or somebody else.. Do you think this serial killer is trying to get caught?? ....they have to catch this .:sick:

Can someone explain this police sketch? I am lost. Is this a sketch of a suspect in other crimes? or this case.

Me too.

I think he might have been seen picking up one of the dead girls in Atlantic City, but I'm not sure.

How would the SK have even known that Shannon's family had reported her missing? They reported her missing to LE, so someone who is connected to LE would have had to be the one to make the call because the general public had never even heard of SG at that point in time. So.... we have a physician who allegedly called SG's Mom to tell her he had let her stay at his home the night she ran from JB's house and he had been trying to help her kick and addiction habit. Th physician (PH) is connected to LE, lives close to where SG would have run, and just happens to live in a community littered with the bodies of dead sex workers. That is a lot of pretty strange coincidences. Do we know for sure if he does operate some sort of rehab facility there at his home???

BBM. Great question. I was always assuming that part was 100% fabricated by someone, but it would be interesting to know if there was any truth to it. Seems like running a rehab would be a very strange route for an ex surgeon to go, unless he had an issue with drugs himself that he overcame (I'm not suggesting this is the case AT ALL, I'm just trying to consider all options).

The sketch is one that was done a few years ago in the investigation of the AC murders. Another sex worker claimed that this guy was a client, and he was obsessed over her shoes - she even gave him a pair of her shoes. She claims he made comments about having killed people, and that he was a real creeper. Sorry I don't have a link, but someone here had posted it a few pages back.

Right, it is beyond ridiculous. Sound like someone with a cocaine/murder/paranoia hangover would do in a lame attempt to calm the family down.

So the SK calls the Mom, and says he is a Dr. Ok so the SK either is the Dr. or as some think that the Dr. wouldn't make that call himself but rather the SK trying to deflect. However, how about if the Dr did make this call, yet denies it was him, state someone must know he is a dr. and lives there and is trying to pin this all on me. Clever, if the SK knows he left no forensics behind to pin him on it. Could end up being a perfect crime in his mind.

Or the doc could have called mom from a throwaway cell-then, he would be able to have it both ways (gives him a little bit of time) and he's able to deny that he ever made the call. Someone else did, and used his name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member