NY-LI-4 bodies on Beach-Possible SK-12/10-All id'd,4 more found 3/11 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting that review, that post is quite disturbing to me. I would think alot of the people that post on places like that, often review what the girls looked like, what services they did etc... The wording and phrasing in this post is sort of unique. Of course, it could be nothing at all, and just another John, but I think his use of "Half the fun is in the search" is telling. Also, "I got started", like he began whatever new trajectory he is on, he began in Atlantic City. Combine those phrases to interpret it as he began to search and hunt and got his start in Atlantic City, and the thrill of the "hunt" is helping him achieve his fantasies. I may certainly be reading way too much into this but I agree, he is defintely worth an interview.

Well said, Reannan!

I don't think any of us really give two hoots about being credited with this and that... .WS is all about helping to solve heinous crimes, preventing them in the future, and helping to prosecute those who have committed them. :clap:

Think about all of the leads that LE must grab from our site! And NG's people must be looking at our threads too. Hey, how many times have you watched NG and thought, "hey, that was posted on WS hourrrrrrrrrrsssssssss ago!"? :floorlaugh: Same goes for the news- I love when we know more than they do!

I love this place! :loveyou:

reannan, Have you considered sending that in as a tip? NJ guy makes good points about the wording.

MOO

wm

You're right, everyone- sounds like a predator on a hunt. Ew. :sick: I'd report it.

November 20, 2006
Police found the body of Kim Raffo, 35, just before Thanksgiving. She was left in a drainage ditch behind a motel in Atlantic City. Hours later, police also found the bodies of Molly Jean Dilts, 20, Barbara Breidor, 42, and Tracy Ann Roberts, 23. They had been there for several weeks. Two had been strangled.

IIRC, Kim's body was found the very next day after she went missing=immediate disposal so I don't believe the above statement "several weeks" is accurate in her case..I don't recall the details re: finding the bodies but it seems very possible that someone may have actually seen the 'perp' doing his dirty deed..Someone staying at the seedy motel who'd have reason to not get 'involved' but would drop a dime on what they saw..The time frame reeks of it to me..Another thing! The man (owner?) of the diner said in one article he actually walked out with Kim to the car, opened the door for her, & said "hello" to the driver..If that's true then he had to see his face right? She was never seen again til she was found the next day so it's likely he's the one who killed her..If anyone knows where I can find that article I'd appreciate it! And also one that refers to the details of how she & the others were found..TIA!

eta..The bolded info above about Kim came from a post a few pages back.

Found this in a post above: Two women who were out walking discovered the first body, later identified as Raffo, and left the area to call police. That explains it but still it's seems way too convenient. imho I wonder who these women were & what they were doing walking in that area..It doesn't seem a likely place to 'take a walk'. KWIM?>

http://www.gallowaynews.com/2ndvictimIdentifed.htm

What if Shannon G. ran away when the neighbor offered to call the police, because she already knew that "the police" were in on it?

If you google 48hrs and AC murders, you'll find the hard copy and transcripts of the piece they did on the case. I think it's very revealing and very informative and provides alot of useful info. I believe, however, that Kim was spotted at the Taj Mahal with a man around 5 a.m. but then left to buy drugs on the street. I may be mistaken on which victim that was but I thought it was Kim. Of course, even if she did leave, the man could have went with her, followed her etc.. Anyway, the piece is very good, I wonder if there is a copy of the aired segment somewhere as well. Hope that helps.

If you google 48hrs and AC murders, you'll find the hard copy and transcripts of the piece they did on the case. I think it's very revealing and very informative and provides alot of useful info. I believe, however, that Kim was spotted at the Taj Mahal with a man around 5 a.m. but then left to buy drugs on the street. I may be mistaken on which victim that was but I thought it was Kim. Of course, even if she did leave, the man could have went with her, followed her etc.. Anyway, the piece is very good, I wonder if there is a copy of the aired segment somewhere as well. Hope that helps.

TY! I tend to believe what's said on 48hrs so I think that part is true & then she did end up at the 'diner' even if they did not state that.

I tried before to find the full segment on the site but had no luck :(

That message was posted by a guy whose name starts with an "M" and he was posting over at a website called "Utopiaguide" under a thread about 'Atlantic City'. He posted the message on 1/15/2010 at 12:35 pm. His join date was Nov 2009. I don't think I can copy the entire actual post by him but I will paraphrase what he said and then direct quote the important part:

"Never get tired of looking for hot girls because you never know who you are going to run into. When you find a place you are comfortable, you should stick with it. (This following is a direct quote) "I got started in Atlantic City, I was brought to a place by a foot taxi off the boardwalk. Best place I ever went to, hottest young things in there! All of the girls in there early 20's at best. Not cheap but perfect. Never found one like it on Long Island, but half the fun is in the search."

I have read a lot of his other stuff because he posted frequently. Interestingly, it has his current status as being "banned". He primarily seems to frequent massage parlors, or at least that is what he is reviewing. I do not think he is necessarilly the SK, but since he is very active in visiting massage parlors and prostitutes, and since he seems to network with a lot of other guys that seem to want to share their experiences, and since he admits to being involved in that scene in Atlantic City and Long Island, I would think he would be someone that should at least be intereviewed .... for his experiences with other John's if nothing else.

Considering the context of discussion at a site like that, how far out there would a poster have to get to be banned?

The woman, who has been designated as Victim 2, is a white female, 5’ tall, weighing 160 pounds,

Victim 3 is described as a white female, 5’ 7” tall, weighing between 140 and 150 pounds

The weight of these 2 AC victims doesn't match most of the other many victims described as "petite"..Hmmmm!

That 48 Hour show will be rebroadcast on 4/13 6pm on InvDiscovey

RIGHTEOUS1, I am very grateful to you for posting that. I am going to set my tivo right now.

OT I have kathie lee and hoda on and have become fixated on the people outside the studio. I am looking for a suspicious man on a cell phone hiding in plain site! I think I am officially off my rocker!!!:crazy: lol

wm

I do not think this Case and the AC Case are related. picking up a street Woman and having one come to your House is different. He could get a Street Walker anywhere, on LI in NYC it is the Oldest profession so they say.

The woman, who has been designated as Victim 2, is a white female, 5’ tall, weighing 160 pounds,

Victim 3 is described as a white female, 5’ 7” tall, weighing between 140 and 150 pounds

The weight of these 2 AC victims doesn't match most of the other many victims described as "petite"..Hmmmm!

I wonder if the killer likes variety or if his urge to kill was so overwhelming that he chose the most convenient victims?

It is so hard trying to get into the mind of serial killers. They don't think like most of us. That monster, Rodney Alcala would choke his victims to unconsiousness only to revive them and begin the torture all over again til he finally killed them.

I agree with one of the posters several pages back, SuziQ, IIRC, who stated that it sounds like this killer studied the handbook for serial killers!

SICK!:sick:

MOO wm

RIGHTEOUS1, I am very grateful to you for posting that. I am going to set my tivo right now.

OT I have kathie lee and hoda on and have become fixated on the people outside the studio. I am looking for a suspicious man on a cell phone hiding in plain site! I think I am officially off my rocker!!!:crazy: lol

wm

Wait I'll go look also, it's funny when people see themself on TV behind the Today Show they start calling their friends.

If that's true, explain the four other women who all met their demise after meeting up with a john from craigslist....I think its weird that he lives so close to where the bodies were found and he gets women from craigslist...this is NOT a very populated area.

I haven't read that they all dissappeared while on 'dates'. Is this documented?

Considering the context of discussion at a site like that, how far out there would a poster have to get to be banned?

I dunno but I bet LE wishes he wasn't cos who knows what else he may have said! OR maybe LE found him? OR he ditched his puter & he couldn't be traced by his ISP, OR used a public puter especially when communicating with prostitutes on CL and/or writing these reviews.

On that note....can a public puter be traced? If so, it doesn't seem likely they'd be able to catch them in the act..And if the KILLER is smart he'd never use the same public one more then once.

good morning y'all...

wonder if they will pull any dna off of the ligature?

some of the new finds...sound a little sloppy compared to the nicely organized burlap bags and the missing shoes and socks line up.

where is the so called drifter dude? why have they not sweated him out at the station?

you know I've said this before...but this guy has to have some funds to play this game he's playing...he has a place where he does his work...even if it's just a car...it's still overhead....

Nancy Grace was just embarassing last night...she kept going back to the poor girl at the beach who had to keep repeating herself...the whole show was il-conceived...no one has done their homework...NG doesn't understand the diff between asphix and strangulation...etc...and ahe let PAt Brown speak for 2 seconds then cut her off...what eva! ugh...

venting!!!!! let's find this sob...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member