NY - LISK Bodies found as of December 10, 2011 Thread #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
why oh why
is it taking FOR EVER for this Medical Examiner to make a report???????

To Kill a Mockingbird - The unforgettable novel of a childhood in a sleepy Southern town and the crisis of conscience that rocked it, To Kill A Mockingbird became both an instant bestseller and a critical success when it was first published in 1960. It went on to win the Pulitzer Prize in 1961 and was later made into an Academy Award-winning film, also a classic.

Through their father's work (Atticus) as a lawyer, Scout and Jem begin to learn of the racism and evil prevalent in their town, and mature painfully and quickly as they are exposed to it.

I call myself To Kill a Mockingbird because its my favorite book - because of a brilliant mind and lawyer named Atticus Finch. We need Atticus now more than ever in this case filled with racism, and dare I say it - evil. HOPEFULLY Mari's lawyer - will be a clone of one of the finest lawyers who ever was represented in print - and in film - the great Atticus Finch.

IMHO, there is a racist element to this case. The possible racist component to this case is what, in part, grabbed my attention because I am a person of color.

You mean Mr. Pimp Hat Esq.? Well I'm sure what he lacks in lawyering skills he makes up for in style.

by far the funniest comment on this forum to date. i told you this was going to become kangaroo court.

to both truthspider and clemsnide

TKaM is one of my favorite books for many reasons - but truly because Atticus Finch is a man of leadership, integrity and a great brilliant mind - which all lawyers could be - but not all are.

Let's hope Mari's lawyer is an exemplary man in all definitions of the word lawyer.

There is racism in this case, as the LISK called Melissa Barthelemy's little sister and said racist (as well as very awful) things to her - I'm not trying to be defensive or argumentative.

Just hoping that Mari's lawyer is as brilliant as I hope he has the potential to be.
And more than anything, hoping that the Medical Examiners report comes thru right away!!!!

Would someone be so kind as to remind me whose remains these are that one of our members did such an excellent job of labeling?? I was thinking they were Shannan's but am now doubting that..

I'm in the process of transferring from my mobile device that I've been reliant on these last few months, the 1,000s of photos onto my new ipad but unfortunately somehow in the transfer it UNfiled them out of their categories and loaded them all jumbled and bunched together.. So, at the moment my brain is literal mush from going through all of them and refiling and categorizing each of them :crazy:..

TIA to anyone who has a moment to help bring a bit of clarity back to my mind of mush regarding the photo below:
photo-1.jpg

Would someone be so kind as to remind me whose remains these are that one of our members did such an excellent job of labeling?? I was thinking they were Shannan's but am now doubting that..

I'm in the process of transferring from my mobile device that I've been reliant on these last few months, the 1,000s of photos onto my new ipad but unfortunately somehow in the transfer it UNfiled them out of their categories and loaded them all jumbled and bunched together.. So, at the moment my brain is literal mush from going through all of them and refiling and categorizing each of them :crazy:..

TIA to anyone who has a moment to help bring a bit of clarity back to my mind of mush regarding the photo below:
photo-1.jpg

it's not Gilbert...that is a still taken from a news video by Truthspider I think & it was one of the first 4 girls.

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/...ntaryfromtruthspiderWS.jpg&mediafilter=images

Yep, I think that was my work adding the text. I am without my computer thou. It was when I was questioning if it was SG or not. I was told it's one of the first 4 ladies.

The reason LE could not locate SG that morning IMO was she was not at Oak Beach.

Somebody took here away.

Who was the only person to leave Oak Beach before (or as) LE arrived?

MP!

You either believe..............

........SG ran into the wetlands and drowned, her body was there all the time and nobody could find her. (they could find bodies they were not looking for though and all the other contradictory evidence). No crime was committed.

.........SG was removed from Oak Beach that morning, and later her remains were returned.

If you believe the second theory MP is the most likely POI

MOO

I too believe that Shannon didn't die where she was found and was placed there later.

Maybe she has nothing to do with the LISK? Maybe Pak killed her.

After the other bodies were discovered, he got the bright idea to move Shannon from where he originally put her and placed her body where she was finally found with the hope that when she was discovered, her death would automatically be attributed to the LISK.

That way he feels he won't be suspected as having anything to do with her death. The LISK becomes his patsy.

The fact that Dormer jumped in and said that Shannon drowned and was NOT murdered is just the icing on the cake for Pak.

All IMO and just a thought.

to all web sleuths

the police kept saying they received a "tip" and hence
went searching ---- way UP where the other bodies were found.

and then - closed off oak beach - and searched and searched and searched
in freezing weather.

did anyone ever hear or catch the news as to WHO or WHAT was this tip?

Yes, but they had been getting the "tip" for a long time. Why they finally did something about it I don't know. It's called an informant. Someone isn't wearing underpants, because he has been "debriefed" by LE a number of times.

Yes, but they had been getting the "tip" for a long time. Why they finally did something about it I don't know. It's called an informant. Someone isn't wearing underpants, because he has been "debriefed" by LE a number of times.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

oh thanks -
but how long truth spider?

since thanksgiving? 2011?
since halloween 2011?
since labor day week end 2011?
how long?

Well, I had this premonition last night. I think the killer is a tall short thin blue haired man who likes to eat cranberries. I once saw him on the side of the road in New Hampshire carrying a burlap sack. He is an Aries.

You nailed it with the tall short aspect, <modsnip>.

Closing this thread. Let's move the discussion here, please: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7585420#post7585420"]Shannan Gilbert Found, death declared an accident. What do you think? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Shannan has been found, but the circumstances of her death are mighty puzzling.....

Salem

Has anybody heard about this documentary? It looks to be a production from the UK.

Channel 4
America's Serial Killer
Monday 13 February
http://www.channel4.com/programmes/americas-serial-killer/episode-guide/series-1/episode-1

"In one of the worst serial killings in American history, over just two years police have discovered 11 bodies dumped on an isolated stretch of coastal road in Long Island, New York, leading to a wealthy gated community."

"Four of the dead were sex workers who had advertised online, as part of a rapidly growing internet sex trade worth millions. The killer is still at large."

Has anybody heard about this documentary? It looks to be a production from the UK.

Channel 4
America's Serial Killer
Monday 13 February
http://www.channel4.com/programmes/americas-serial-killer/episode-guide/series-1/episode-1

"In one of the worst serial killings in American history, over just two years police have discovered 11 bodies dumped on an isolated stretch of coastal road in Long Island, New York, leading to a wealthy gated community."

"Four of the dead were sex workers who had advertised online, as part of a rapidly growing internet sex trade worth millions. The killer is still at large."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ter-advertises-HERSELF-bid-trap-murderer.html

Channel 4 is mentioned in above link. I am really worried about Amber's sister!

wm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ter-advertises-HERSELF-bid-trap-murderer.html

Channel 4 is mentioned in above link. I am really worried about Amber's sister!

wm

She said this stuff on one or both of the documentaries and the quotes were the same. BTW, at this point, her honey trap will most likely fail. I don't think you can carry on a covert operation when you have shown yourself everywhere and blasted your intentions all over the news.

Still, though, she does need to be careful. She was saying on the program(s) that she would never get killed because she knows what to look for and is prepared and knows what signs to look for. I think that's extremely foolish. MOO.

She said this stuff on one or both of the documentaries and the quotes were the same. BTW, at this point, her honey trap will most likely fail. I don't think you can carry on a covert operation when you have shown yourself everywhere and blasted your intentions all over the news.

Still, though, she does need to be careful. She was saying on the program(s) that she would never get killed because she knows what to look for and is prepared and knows what signs to look for. I think that's extremely foolish. MOO.

I agree that it is foolish dc20015! Surely to goodness she isn't using her own pic, would she? Her NC accent would give her away immediately if he called her as she's been interviewed in msm. And most likely he watches these shows about his crimes. MOO

wm

What does Amber's sister look like?

A few weeks ago I had a look at backpage.com to see what sort of adverts working girls placed.

The very first ad that came up was a very pretty girl with blonde hair (I don't understand why they don't hide their faces, but anyway...).

She was in Manhattan according to the ad and it was her vital statistics that grabbed my attention.

She was 4ft 10. I know it has been mentioned that the SK goes after very petite women. I was a bit worried about this girl and wondered if she was trying to bait the killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay