GUILTY NY - Maddox Lawrence, 21 mos, Syracuse, 20 February 2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am the most liberal person on the face of the earth, and I would execute this guy myself. Execute substituted for all the things I'd like to do to him, so I don't get banned.

I have suffered from mental illness most of my life, and I am thankfully completely healthy now. But if I ever killed a child, a lethal injection would be much too good for me.

I'm so sorry, Maddox.

The PC gave me the impression that this was a deliberate murder, and that RL wasn't offering any help.

My mind is now wondering, as to why the car was left with the mother at work, and how RL got so far away without transportation, I guess he could've taken a bus. Hmmm, it just seems off, and a little Lonzie Barton. I hope not.

I am the most liberal person on the face of the earth, and I would execute this guy myself. Execute substituted for all the things I'd like to do to him, so I don't get banned.

I have suffered from mental illness most of my life, and I am thankfully completely healthy now. But if I ever killed a child, a lethal injection would be much too good for me.

I'm so sorry, Maddox.

Amen to all of this. There is just no excuse.

The PC gave me the impression that this was a deliberate murder, and that RL wasn't offering any help.

My mind is now wondering, as to why the car was left with the mother at work, and how RL got so far away without transportation, I guess he could've taken a bus. Hmmm, it just seems off, and a little Lonzie Barton. I hope not.
I think it was deliberate too. Seemed planned out :(

I really hope she isn't involved.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Since I've joined websleuths (which hasn't been all that long), I don't think I've seen a case that was a premeditated murder of a toddler. I've seen abuse, negligence, accidents. Not a planned murder.

I assume if they find it WAS planned, they will change the charge to 1st degree, right?

When RL texted his wife at work, saying the car is in the parking lot with the keys,
I'm sure there's a time stamp, but, wouldn't there also be ping info on his location at the time of text?

Since I've joined websleuths (which hasn't been all that long), I don't think I've seen a case that was a premeditated murder of a toddler. I've seen abuse, negligence, accidents. Not a planned murder.

I assume if they find it WAS planned, they will change the charge to 1st degree, right?
Wonder if that is why they are urging witnesses to come forward.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

When RL texted his wife at work, saying the car is in the parking lot with the keys,
I'm sure there's a time stamp, but, wouldn't there also be ping info on his location at the time of text?

He did not bring his cell with him. I read it but I have no link

He did not bring his cell with him. I read it but I have no link

But, but, didn't she receive a text that the car was in the parking lot? Maybe she got the text earlier in the evening?

I don't even know what to say about this tragic case. :no:

:rose:

What an horrible crime... To kill his baby daughter. It baffles me how is it possible...

Here in Lisbon, last week an evil, evil mother killed her two little daughters (aged 3 years and 16 months), because she had separated her husband who was the babies father and she promised he wouldn't have the pleasure to see his daughters anymore. She threw them both to the Tagus river. The youngest appeared the same night of the crime but the oldest appeared only yesterday... I have no words for these individuals...

So RL's mom had a brother who was murdered in 1990. RL would have been about Maddox' age when that happened (he's 24, which means he was born 1992). Not sure that means anything, but it's a bit startling.

His mom died from cancer when he was a teenager. She was only 51.

RL essentially grew up with victim advocacy has part of his childhood and with a mother's illness and death when he was a teen.

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index....ife_to_helping_victims_of_violent_crimes.html

IMO, Cooper Harris' death was premeditated. His father left him in that hot car and roasted him to death while he sexted underaged girls. Of course this was after lots of interwebz research on "hot car death".

So RL's mom had a brother who was murdered in 1990. RL would have been about Maddox' age when that happened (he's 24, which means he was born 1992). Not sure that means anything, but it's a bit startling.

His mom died from cancer when he was a teenager. She was only 51.

RL essentially grew up with victim advocacy has part of his childhood and with a mother's illness and death when he was a teen.

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index....ife_to_helping_victims_of_violent_crimes.html

He was born in 1991.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
70DaysofSilence
Back