GUILTY NY - Maddox Lawrence, 21 mos, Syracuse, 20 February 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Reading about how RL had camping gear and was taking steps to not get caught disgusts me. After what he did? That he thought he had any right to a free life? Sick.

I know. It makes no sense that he was jealous of this daughter taking his wife's attention away from him, and then he plans to live on the run? How does hiding get him attention he is seeking?

bbm

Ugh, let me guess. They're saying there's no way she didn't know? That one drives me crazy. It is most definitely possible to live under the same roof with someone like this and not know. Now that he did this, I'm sure the mom in the weeks and months to come will look back at certain behaviors of his and realize they were red flags. However, they were most likely not recognized as such, or if she did feel 'strange' about them, I'm willing to bet she underestimated them - because overall she had no idea he would be capable of something like this.

People need to lay off of her and support her. The police cleared her. End of story.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that most people don't imagine their partner is capable of such things, even on their worst days!

I'm feeling sick after reading what this effed up loser did to Maddox!

Police cleared her? I missed that, but am relieved. I did not think she knew of or was a party to Maddox's murder, but was kind of waiting to see her cleared in MSM.

I can only imagine her grief and it is horrific.
DA says jealousy was possible motive, mother not involved

<snip>

He then addressed accusations Morgan Lawrence played a role in her daughter's death, saying the mother had no knowledge of or involvement in the child's murder. Fitzpatrick went so far as to say that if anyone accused her of having a hand in the baby's tragic death he would advise her to get an attorney.

http://cnycentral.com/news/local/need-to-know-21-month-old-maddox-still-missing-60-hours-later

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Can't he get the death penalty for especially heinous crime! I sure hope so. Beyound deprived!
You know what? I'd prefer that he live in prison and get the crap kicked out of him on a regular basis! I hope he suffers every day for the rest of his life.

I know. It makes no sense that he was jealous of this daughter taking his wife's attention away from him, and then he plans to live on the run? How does hiding get him attention he is seeking?

I wonder if he was going to stay gone for a while, then reappear to her with some grand survival story

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesus wept.

My sentiments exactly. Mom did exactly what she was supposed to do, dote on her baby and shower her with ALL of her attention. She had cancer! I'd imagine she did not some extra TLC and rightly so ! Jesus wept alright and he's holding baby Maddox close tonight.

Omg what a disgusting pig! What a monster.
It doesn't say how she died. I don't know if I want to know....

Because he was jealous of his own child?!?!?!?! The person he is supposed to love more than anything?! So I hope life in prison is worth it buddy. They don't favor baby killers there!

The poor mother :( I don't know how I could go on after some think like this. I pray she has a huge support system........

Bless the rescue workers and police who found Maddox and had to endure seeing what her horrible father had done to her.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

DA says jealousy was possible motive, mother not involved

<snip>

He then addressed accusations Morgan Lawrence played a role in her daughter's death, saying the mother had no knowledge of or involvement in the child's murder. Fitzpatrick went so far as to say that if anyone accused her of having a hand in the baby's tragic death he would advise her to get an attorney.

http://cnycentral.com/news/local/need-to-know-21-month-old-maddox-still-missing-60-hours-later

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Thanks for looking that up, Mellie.

Really!

I have SOOOO many stresses. We are in custody court w my husband's crazy ex after she abused one of the kids. She has ppl stalking our house and calls the cops for ridiculous reasons.

My teenage son has cancer. Today, I found out BY ACCIDENT he will need radiation. He had his pet scan last week, we don't have the results yet and the radiation dept called me today because they haven't received their orders. I told him I was not yet given the results and had no clue he needed radiation yet. Derp.

I am missing a ton of work due to my son's cancer and EDD is lollygagging my PFL claim. I filed on 1/12. Today, I was on hold for nearly an hour and right at 5, someone picked up the phone and slammed it down. Great. I was overpaid last month and owe my job and will be docked accordingly this month (I'm out of PTO from his hospitalization).

My fridge took a crap.

It NEVER ENDS for me.

And if you have followed my novel not ONCE has it crossed my mind to even smack my toddler!!! I know yes they can be challenging but jeezis first world problems anyone? He is one of my only sources of comfort w his unconditional love! I accept his little tantrums on occasion. But I know of anyone totally loves me, it is him.

I can't wrap my head around this crap sometimes!!!!

OMG! He was JEALOUS of the attention his 21 month old daughter, who had beat cancer was getting??? Are you effin' kidding me?

I need to breathe.

Really!

I have SOOOO many stresses. We are in custody court w my husband's crazy ex after she abused one of the kids. She has ppl stalking our house and calls the cops for ridiculous reasons.

My teenage son has cancer. Today, I found out BY ACCIDENT he will need radiation. He had his pet scan last week, we don't have the results yet and the radiation dept called me today because they haven't received their orders. I told him I was not yet given the results and had no clue he needed radiation yet. Derp.

I am missing a ton of work due to my son's cancer and EDD is lollygagging my PFL claim. I filed on 1/12. Today, I was on hold for nearly an hour and right at 5, someone picked up the phone and slammed it down. Great. I was overpaid last month and owe my job and will be docked accordingly this month (I'm out of PTO from his hospitalization).

My fridge took a crap.

It NEVER ENDS for me.

And if you have followed my novel not ONCE has it crossed my mind to even smack my toddler!!! I know yes they can be challenging but jeezis first world problems anyone? He is one of my only sources of comfort w his unconditional love! I accept his little tantrums on occasion. But I know of anyone totally loves me, it is him.

Hear here. I couldn't have said it better. Life is brutally difficult sometimes. I'm on my own 5 or more days a week (sometimes weeks), thanks to my husband working away from home, with my 15 month old who thinks sleep is the work of the devil, I'm pregnant and hormonal and in a new city where I know no one... life is incredibly stressful and difficult at times. She drives me to some serious frustration and overtired insanity. But I wouldn't lift a finger in her direction. I wouldn't even entertain the notion of resenting her for a minute or shooting her a dirty look. She is my joy. She is my life on this disastrous planet. She is what effing matters. She is a gift that I don't know how I deserve. And these worthless wastes of flesh kill their innocent, beautiful, joyous, HELPLESS children over nothing, day in, day out. Over nothing. Jealousy, frustration, inability to get help or admit defeat and put these children ahead of themselves. Disgusting. And I'm truly sorry to hear about your son, and about all of that unnecessary stress. Sending prayers your way. And to Maddox's shattered family. God help them. I don't know how they keep on. I'm not that strong.

Really!

My fridge took a crap.

It NEVER ENDS for me.

((((cvaldez1975))))

I'm going to say this in the most non-TOS-violating way as I can humanly muster (in addition to being on extra strength cold/flu/sinus meds)...

In this case, Mr. Daddy appears to be suffering from Entitlement Syndrome. Despite the fact his mother spent her *entire adult life* (from even before he was born) in the business of victim advocacy due to the fact that her own brother was murdered, somehow Daddy Dearest latched onto the **ME-it's all about ME!** syndrome of the day.

It would also appear, at least on the surface (and from what we know) that he also played the Mental Illness card. Which also totally infuriates me. People with legit mental illness don't use it as a ploy. He did, with the BS message to Maddox' mama. Proof of this is how he was found - in disguise. That's calculation/pre-planning evidence. He knew what he was doing/had done was wrong, and he was attempting to elude capture or prevent anyone from recognizing him.

This man is a genuine piece of garbage who put himself and his wants, desires, thoughts & feelings above the welfare and safety of his own child, and above the vows to his wife, the mother of his child. He deserves absolutely ZERO mercy for what he's done. Maddox' mama on the other hand, does in fact deserve our hearts, our prayers and our compassion. IMHO. I think he was good enough at what he was, that he had her completely snowed as to who he really was.

I've been quietly following this, and for whatever reason, the DA appears to be taking this rather personally. Fitzpatrick knew RL's mom and there's a back-story here, although I don't know what it is. I assume that's going to come out as more digging will be done and details released to the public.

Just some random thoughts - fwiw. Moo, etc. & so forth.

It reminds me of Elizabeth Johnson entitlement attitude. Gabriel's mother. Tempe, AZ, only male.

How selfish not to get that your daughter had cancer at 12 months and at 21 months, you are jealous of her. How totally selfish. imo

Because it wasn't enough to just make her "go away". What a vile piece of human trash this "father" truly was. Folks, for those of you who pray, pray hard for Maddox' mama. She's going to need all the love and support and prayer we've all got to give.

A lot of people from our community went to the creek and held a prayer service for Maddox.Lots of balloons and teddy bears for her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsGriss
Back