GUILTY NY - Maddox Lawrence, 21 mos, Syracuse, 20 February 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I thought I read that he left a video message, but I've just looked and I can't find a link to back that up so maybe I imagined it! Anybody else remember reading there was a video?

I had read he left a message or voice message but no video. I could also be wrong. As for the mothers death anniversary and this ordeal. She died in 2008. GET OVER IT! I can't imagine his mother was a reason to kill his only child who fought cancer for the 1st year of her life and then killed her in 2nd year. I'm not saying grief isn't something we all deal with. I lost my father 20 years ago and it still hurts but to do something like this???? He is a selfish person ( won't even say human being) and I hope he gets what he deserves.

I thought I read that he left a video message, but I've just looked and I can't find a link to back that up so maybe I imagined it! Anybody else remember reading there was a video?
I read it. The video was 8 minutes long.

I think he is one very very disturbed individual for sure. No one in their right mind could do what he has done. Didn't he threaten to harm himself and the baby on a voice message to his wife? I thought i read that somewhere. What the hell prompted that? He should of just done himself in if that is what he wanted and left Maddox alone. Why do these types always take an innocent life and what do they really think they will achieve by doing that? Just to hurt someone else in the worse way possible it seems.

I'm sure the police are looking into when he recorded the message. His picture from the Amber alert looks like it is from a web cam. I wonder if it is from the video?

Also 8 minutes is an awfully long time to just say "i may hurt myself or the baby" I hope we eventually find out what else is on the video.

I'm sure the police are looking into when he recorded the message. His picture from the Amber alert looks like it is from a web cam. I wonder if it is from the video?

Also 8 minutes is an awfully long time to just say "i may hurt myself or the baby" I hope we eventually find out what else is on the video.
Great observation about his picture from the amber alert being from a video. I wonder if it was a screen shot of the actual video? Would love to know what he said.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Here's the picture from the amber alert

uploadfromtaptalk1456395285193.jpg

Great observation about his picture from the amber alert being from a video. I wonder if it was a screen shot of the actual video? Would love to know what he said.

Whatever he said could never justify what he did to that beautiful baby girl IMO. And why leave a video as to his intentions? Why didn't he call someone for help if he felt he was going to harm an innocent baby? Why was he doing that to his wife and baby daughter? I cannot imagine the pain & grief she must be feeling right now and hope she has a lot of love & support because she will need it.

Whatever he said could never justify what he did to that beautiful baby girl IMO. And why leave a video as to his intentions? Why didn't he call someone for help if he felt he was going to harm an innocent baby? Why was he doing that to his wife and baby daughter? I cannot imagine the pain & grief she must be feeling right now and hope she has a lot of love & support because she will need it.
Nothing could ever justify it, you're right. And I certainly didn't mean to imply that it would. I'm just curious as to his demeanour.. Was he calm, angry, sad? 8 minutes is a long time to talk in a video. Was he blaming the mum, telling her it was her fault.. What? I hope he didn't do anything to the poor baby during the video :(

I don't know what his intentions were. I really can't understand it. To me it seems like he wanted to hurt the mother even if he harmed himself in the process.

It doesn't make sense... That's why I wondered if it's 8 minutes of him ranting and raving about how secret government agents are out to get him, or the baby was possessed by the devil, or something like that.

As to why Ryan Lawrence killed Baby Maddox, the suspect was allegedly jealous that his daughter was more eager to spend time with her mom.

Now this is a different aspect!
http://www.parentherald.com/article...ce-s-father-charge-murder-toddler-slaying.htm

Wow! I admit I was a tiny bit sad as each of my boys spoke Dada before mama and whatnot, but their dad is awesome so how could I blame them. Jealousy in any of these directions just speaks to immaturity and insecurity.

Wow! I admit I was a tiny bit sad as each of my boys spoke Dada before mama and whatnot, but their dad is awesome so how could I blame them. Jealousy in any of these directions just speaks to immaturity and insecurity.

I think it was RAGE!
What set him off?
I'm sure the video or the note left to his wife explains most of it.

Was he a drinker?

As to why Ryan Lawrence killed Baby Maddox, the suspect was allegedly jealous that his daughter was more eager to spend time with her mom.

Now this is a different aspect!
http://www.parentherald.com/article...ce-s-father-charge-murder-toddler-slaying.htm

Well seeing what he eventually did to her, no one can blame her... He just isn't a picture of a warm, loving dad.

(But lots of kids prefer mom anyway because she's been the primary caregiver most of the time or because they're going through a phase etc.)

I had read he left a message or voice message but no video. I could also be wrong. As for the mothers death anniversary and this ordeal. She died in 2008. GET OVER IT! I can't imagine his mother was a reason to kill his only child who fought cancer for the 1st year of her life and then killed her in 2nd year. I'm not saying grief isn't something we all deal with. I lost my father 20 years ago and it still hurts but to do something like this???? He is a selfish person ( won't even say human being) and I hope he gets what he deserves.

It's my personal hunch that the life and death of his mother had a significant role in this murder. I do not blame the mother for whatever she did or did not do - the blame is 100% on the child murderer. I suspect we might learn of some troubled teens years and/or self-medication.

Eventually we all go through losing loved ones. Plenty of young people lose a parent and manage to continue on with life. But, not everyone is able to do that. That is NOT AN EXCUSE for murder, so please, nobody jump to conclude I am giving this child murderer a pass. However, delving into his motives is interesting to some of us and since we don't know what triggered him, we want to ponder it and try to figure it out.

I'd like to know more about his teen years (not that troubled teen years are an excuse for murder).

JMO

Nothing could ever justify it, you're right. And I certainly didn't mean to imply that it would. I'm just curious as to his demeanour.. Was he calm, angry, sad? 8 minutes is a long time to talk in a video. Was he blaming the mum, telling her it was her fault.. What? I hope he didn't do anything to the poor baby during the video :(

I don't know what his intentions were. I really can't understand it. To me it seems like he wanted to hurt the mother even if he harmed himself in the process.

Yet we see this happen over and over again.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back