GUILTY NY - Maddox Lawrence, 21 mos, Syracuse, 20 February 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ugh! I so hope that sweet baby is located safe!!!!! Maddox has been through too much in her short little life to be snuffed out by a worthless parent!!!!!!!

What?! Where's the baby??!???!!!! OMG.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

The sheriff provided the following:

A former employee of a thrift store in Baldwinsville called 911 after spotting a man matching the description of Ryan Lawrence.

Baldwinsville police and sheriff's deputies were dispatched at 4:30 p.m. to Downer Street. The caller may have indicated that she recognized the man from previous visits to the thrift store.

Village police stopped a man who matched Lawrence's description walking down Downer Street. That man was held until Syracuse police could arrive.

The sheriff provided the following:

A former employee of a thrift store in Baldwinsville called 911 after spotting a man matching the description of Ryan Lawrence.

Baldwinsville police and sheriff's deputies were dispatched at 4:30 p.m. to Downer Street. The caller may have indicated that she recognized the man from previous visits to the thrift store.

Village police stopped a man who matched Lawrence's description walking down Downer Street. That man was held until Syracuse police could arrive.

Anything on scanner?

I think he killed the baby before he left the car at his wife's work.

There was never the possibility of murder-suicide because he already killed Maddox.

Sorry azzed .

I am in a really bad mood tonight, forgive me.

I want to do violence to scumbags like this.

Here is how a worker at Thrifty Shopper says it unfolded:

The man was in the store to buy a comforter. Another women who used to work at the store happened to be in today and noticed the man. He was wearing a black wig and a hat and sunglasses along with a bandanna covering his mouth. The women at the store thought he was homeless. He smelled like firewood, they said.

The woman who waited on him, did not recognize him, but her former co-worker who was in the store

"She noticed his eyes," she said. "She followed him out of the store," she said. "He was in a hurry," she recalled.

The man, who is believed to be Ryan Lawrence, was found walking a short time later, the Sheriff says. He was ultimately turned over to Syracuse Police who have not confirmed an arrest.

http://cnycentral.com/news/local/911-call-could-be-major-break-in-amber-alert

Why not take off in the car and get farther away than 13 miles and Instead leave it at your wife's work and take off on foot? Guilt????
Yeah I think whatever happened did happen before he left the car. The note was simply a plan to plea insanity when caught. Pretend to be homeless. Just an act to cover up what he's done [emoji35]
Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spurr15
Back