GUILTY NY - Maddox Lawrence, 21 mos, Syracuse, 20 February 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
more updates on the search:

While police have not specified a specific location in Baldwinsville, CNYCentral reporters in the area are reporting seeing helicopters in the area of Route 690 and the Seneca River, as well as, Whiskey Hollow Road, a seasonal road, in the Town of Memphis.

The crews are constantly on the move, searching high and low, leaving no stone unturned in their search for the missing baby.

http://cnycentral.com/news/local/baldwinsville-center-of-search-for-maddox-lawrence

Hoping Maddox is safe at a friends house. Too risky to go out with her as she could be recognised

I wonder if they are searching these areas based on something he said to them or what.

I don't like that they aren't organizing a formal search until tomorrow.

I'd imagine many people saw him walking, even if they didn't realize it. That area is fairly well populated. I ran a race right there one year. There's a paved trail right along the eastern shore of that lake. I guess he could probably walk there at night without being seen. That would only get him partway there though.

I should add that the race I did actually took place yesterday morning, the night after they went missing.

This is a little off topic, but I find something interesting... we have 2 of 4 current Amber Alerts. We have a little white female Maddox Lawrence, 2, missing since February 20th, allegedly taken by her father. Then we have a little Hispanic female, Mabel Lopez, 8, missing since February 17th, allegedly taken by her parents. What's interesting is the amount of comments or attention one is getting compared to the other. Much like - Zachary Marr, 22, Boston, February 13th, last seen leaving a bar to take a smoke and Ademola Owolana, 36, Chicago, February 19th, last seen leaving a bar to take a smoke.

There are always variables in different situations, I know. No implications made or implied. Just interesting. :cheers:

This is a little off topic, but I find something interesting... we have 2 of 4 current Amber Alerts. We have a little white female Maddox Lawrence, 2, missing since February 20th, allegedly taken by her father. Then we have a little Hispanic female, Mabel Lopez, 8, missing since February 17th, allegedly taken by her parents. What's interesting is the amount of comments or attention one is getting compared to the other. Much like - Zachary Marr, 22, Boston, February 13th, last seen leaving a bar to take a smoke and Ademola Owolana, 36, Chicago, February 19th, last seen leaving a bar to take a smoke.

There are always variables in different situations, I know. No implications made or implied. Just interesting. :cheers:

Can you provide links - I'll follow the other cases.

Maybe people follow more cases that are local to them?
I know that's the case for me. The local MP cases come theough my FB feed.

Here's what I look at. Either local or places I know. I've been to Syracuse a few times as well as Boston. Ages do sometimes play a factor, babies to early 20s especially. When I see much older folks, I don't pay as much attention. I also love to run and hike in the woods, so cases of lost people in those areas grab my attention. Then, sometimes I'll look at a case with a lot pages, because I figure it must be interesting.

How can you have a child, who you have been with while they endured medical problems, and then harm them? I just do not get it. I know a sick child is overwhelming at times, but most parents coddle their sickly babies, they do not kill them. (If that is what happened.)

Was Maddox still going through treatment or was she on the upside of recovery?

Been trying to follow this but clearly missed something. What was baby Maddox going through treatment for? Sorry if this seems redundant, following so many other things at the same time :( Too much evil going on in the world right now.

Maybe people follow more cases that are local to them?
I know that's the case for me. The local MP cases come theough my FB feed.

True, very true. What's more is that I don't recall the last time we've had this many Amber Alerts as well. So disheartening at times.

I mostly follow the child-related cases. I've been following Mabel. Sadly, I'm sure they have left the country so there's not a whole lot of new info coming up with that one.

I can hardly remember the last time I saw an Amber alert that didn't involve a loving parent or other caring person, however misguided they were.

Amber Alerts are supposed to alert the public when a stranger abducts a child, or a clearly murderous other person abducts a child. Anymore, it's just issued when a non custodial parent or some other caring person takes the child and the custodial parents - or guardians - or child care services - want the child back.

I literally can't remember the last time an Amber Alert was issued when a clearly dangerous person abducted a child. This system wasn't invented to help CPS track children of non custodial parents who then go missing. It was designed to find children who are in immediate danger of being murdered.

Deleted. No reason to be snide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can hardly remember the last time I saw an Amber alert that didn't involve a loving parent or other caring person, however misguided they were.

Amber Alerts are supposed to alert the public when a stranger abducts a child, or a clearly murderous other person abducts a child. Anymore, it's just issued when a non custodial parent or some other caring person takes the child and the custodial parents - or guardians - or child care services - want the child back.

I literally can't remember the last time an Amber Alert was issued when a clearly dangerous person abducted a child. This system wasn't invented to help CPS track children of non custodial parents who then go missing. It was designed to find children who are in immediate danger of being murdered.

Are you implying that the Amber Alert shouldn't have been used in this case? Or in Mabel's case? Etc.? I think I am misunderstanding your post.

(And I would say Jaxon Smetter wasn't abucted by a "caring" relative. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...on-Smetter-2-Months-Fairbury-20-February-2016 )

I follow Kyrian and I followed Henry McCabe. Kyrian's case just kills me!

There are really strict rules for issuing Amber Alerts. The child must be abducted, and at risk for serious harm. I never see Amber Alerts that are issued willy nilly, nor when a "caring person takes the child" and CPS wants them back. Not saying it hasn't happened, but certainly, these are issued when there's a danger factor present.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akwy
Back