DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
additional photos:

maddoxphoto4jpg-fc5e79b78c1f5b31.jpg

maddoxphoto3jpg-63fbf55096318e1b.jpg

maddoxphoto2jpg-8aa4cb1da4fa8f96.jpg

maddoxphoto5jpg-519f72b18c98de7a.jpg

http://www.syracuse.com/crime/index...provides_more_photos_of_missing_cny_baby.html

Could there be a chance that he was forced to drop the car off/ write the note etc? Maybe that is why the note sounded so off, the wife is saying there is no mental issues/depression and police are going off that note that there may be some mental issues. If I were going to leave my wife/take my child I don't think I would be nice enough to think of how my spouse is getting home. IMO

She is such a little cutie pie. Those must be older pictures though, right? She looks younger and it looks pre-eye problems, perhaps.

What a little doll! I keep checking back hoping to see found safe!

the editor is answering commenter questions below this article http://www.syracuse.com/crime/index...ed_from_eye_cancer_before_first_birthday.html

Steve Billmyer | [email]sbillmyer@syracuse.com[/email]4 hours ago

We are asking the questions and digging to try to bring more useful information out that might help the public help the police find Maddox.

• We asked specifically if police are looking for a particular make, model of car, and they have said no.
  • Police also say there isn't a specific neighborhood or place or time period that people should pay particular attention to.
  • Police are not divulging details of the message or note the father left at this time.

Did dad.maybe hurt the baby or have so.e kind of accident and then left the area to harm himself.

I hope this beauty is found.
There have to be somewhere. I hope this baby is being taken care of.

I think something happened to her and he cant live with himself. They will probably be found together.

Aww she is so freaking cute!
Praying for this beautiful little girl and hoping she is returned home, safely!

I know I'll be disagreed with, but no matter how many pictures of a baby people post, they all look the same to me. Far more needs to be made of dad and his pictures; he'll be easier to spot - could be driving a car, walking, whatever - than a small child who could be in a pushchair or heavily swaddled.

if he had no history of mental issues and no marital issues, I could see an accident that hurt the wee one and him not being able to live w himself, at all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back