GUILTY NY - MJ, 12, abducted, Hudson Falls, 26 Sept 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
“UPDATE: As of Friday morning, the Washington County Sheriff's Office said one of the two men detained in New York City has been released. Another has been brought back to Washington County. They said charges will likely be filed, and that authorities still believe MJ is still in the New York City area. CBS 6 is expecting to learn more details later this morning“
Authorities: Missing Washington County girl last seen near Staten Island Ferry

Last edited by a moderator:
“Police have termed MJ 's disappearance a "possible abduction," and said they initially did not know the relationship she had with the men who were in the car. There was no initial indication she was taken against her will.

She was last seen getting in the Mustang on Oak Street in Hudson Falls around 3 p.m. Wednesday, after she left Hudson Falls Middle School. Police learned of that development Thursday afternoon, and issued an "Amber Alert" that notifies police agencies around the country. Her cellphone was "pinged" and located Wednesday night in Rockland County.”
Police locate vehicle, but not missing girl

Police said early Friday that they have located the car that apparently was used to take a 12-year-old Hudson Falls girl to New York City, but they have not found her.

The Washington County Sheriff's Office said that the red Ford Mustang that witnesses said MJ and its two occupants were tracked to Staten Island in New York City, and the men who were in the car were being questioned but MJ had not been located. Police were investigating possible sightings of MJ late Thursday in New York City.

Washington County sheriff's officers said New York City Police, FBI, Hudson Falls Police and State Police were assisting.

Police have termed MJ 's disappearance a "possible abduction," and said they initially did not know the relationship she had with the men who were in the car. There was no initial indication she was taken against her will.

Police locate vehicle, but not missing girl full article

42627544_10156612228983766_7886098565829754880_n.jpg
42669436_10156612872258766_1286623222351003648_n.jpg
42723472_10156612974988766_3262421746036244480_n.jpg

The child was last seen in the area of the Staten Island Ferry between 4pm and 8pm on Thursday, 9/27.

Last edited:
Sounds like I'm near you, LLL. I got the Amber alert today as well. This indeed doesn't sound good, but am going to hope beyond hope it ends well!

Hi neighbor!

I read one article late last night that authorities are now leaning toward this being a runaway and that she may have gone with the men willingly. Of course she is still in danger especially at just 12. I’ll look around and see if I can find that article again.

Update: I can’t find the article at the moment so take the above statement as hearsay. Possible it has been redacted.

“MJ was last seen leaving the Hudson Falls Middle School at dismissal.

She was last seen wearing blue jeans and a black hooded sweatshirt with pink lettering.

The Sheriff's Office says that Johnson may be traveling to the Rockland County area.”
Sheriff's searching for missing middle school girl

“Hudson Falls, N.Y. -- Police have arrested one man in connection with the disappearance of a 12-year-old Hudson Falls girl.

Police have not released any updated information on the child's whereabouts, according to The Post-Star in Glens Falls. The girl, MJ , was last seen in the Washington County community Hudson Falls, outside of Glens Falls, at about 3 p.m. Wednesday after she left school.

Police arrested a 19-year-old New York City man late Thursday in connection with the case, the Post-Star said. The main is being held in the Washington County jail on unspecified charges.

The man is believed to have taken MJ according to the Post-Star. Police plan to release more information on the man's involvement later on Friday.”
Police arrest 1 in connection with missing 12-year-old Washington County girl

Search for 12 y/o MJ continues today. Police believe she was abducted near Hudson Falls MS Wednesday afternoon. One man believed to be connected to her disappearance was picked up on Staten Island yesterday & is now back in Washington Co. being questioned by police

Lexi Nahl on Twitter

*video at link

Oh if we only had a (legal) way to make suspects talk! It surprises me that one of the men was released, but maybe he was not one of the 2 men who took her. It sounds like they have confirmed her sighting at the Staten Island Ferry, or am I reading that wrong? I’m sure what is happening here. I only know MJ absolutely needs to be found ASAP!

This article was just posted, not sure if it is up to date:

19-year-old George Torres of the Bronx was arrested Thursday on a charge of endangering the welfare of a minor. Police said MJ used social media to connect with Torres. MJ arranged for Torres to pick her up after school Wednesday and drive her to New York City. They say he left her at the Staten Island Ferry on Thursday.

MJ has not been located. Torres was being held at Washington County Jail.

Police arrest NYC man in disappearance of 12-year-old girl

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee