Found Deceased NY - Nicole Plaud, 24, & Miguel Valentin-Colon, 31, son found alone, Buffalo, 16 Sep 2019 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I need to pick my jaw off the floor. This makes me feel even worse for him and his family. I could tell he had lived in Spain by some of the language he used which isn’t used in Puerto Rico. He really had a tough life :(
I wasn't able to get English subtitles for the full 23 min video. Is the gist that he was really facing a lot of discrimination & because she kicked him out he is homeless? Also, did she say she is in love with him?

I wasn't able to get English subtitles for the full 23 min video. Is the gist that he was really facing a lot of discrimination & because she kicked him out he is homeless? Also, did she say she is in love with him?
Yes that was the gist of it. He said he couldn’t get a job in Puerto Rico because of the way he looked - people didn’t know if he was a man or woman. The lady playing Judge actually asked him that at the very beginning. I don’t know how old this video is but at the time he considered himself a woman/lesbian. He must have transitioned later. He only spoke of living in Puerto Rico and Spain. Nothing about the US.

Yes that was the gist of it. He said he couldn’t get a job in Puerto Rico because of the way he looked - people didn’t know if he was a man or woman. The lady playing Judge actually asked him that at the very beginning. I don’t know how old this video is but at the time he considered himself a woman/lesbian. He must have transitioned later. He only spoke of living in Puerto Rico and Spain. Nothing about the US.
BBM. The video is from 2014. He states in the video that he's 24.

Interestingly, those videos of Damy have been removed. I last accessed them at the end of September & the link that I shared them with to a friend now says they have been removed.
I had also seen them...could you tell who the other female was? Oops! Just saw another post stating it was an ex-sister in law.

BBM. Is this the video in question? It's from 2014. English subtitles make it easy to understand.

Caso Cerrado has been widely known as a show where actors portray courtroom dramas that are based on real cases.

An interview with Ana Maria Polo, the judge, said this:

On January 4, 2009, Ana María Polo stated during an interview with the Chilean newspaper La Tercera, "Most of the cases have to be arranged and modified. It's the message that we send to the audience that really counts." She added that every case is real, however, sometimes actors are used in cases where participants in the dispute do not want to appear on the show.

That may be Damy Roman acting/testifying but I don't think the story is his. His mother has commented more than once in his FB and appears to be very distressed at his disappearance.

ETA: Damy has a post about his mother and brother on FB. I don't get the feeling of estrangement.

Last edited:
It appears the latest Box Ave body does not directly involve any of the three missing individuals as I have seen people online posting "RIP Kevin" related to this story. I have followed a link to his full name, but since I don't think police have released the victim's name, I will hold off on sharing it.

It appears the latest Box Ave body does not directly involve any of the three missing individuals as I have seen people online posting "RIP Kevin" related to this story. I have followed a link to his full name, but since I don't think police have released the victim's name, I will hold off on sharing it.
Imoo I don’t think we should rule out a possible connection just because his name isn’t one of the three missing persons from Florida. Imoo it could be someone tieing up loose ends. If not anything at all this proves there is a propensity for violence in the area. Maybe the same people that killed the (missing) 3 from Orlando killed this latest victim as well.

While essentially the same report, this one - from WIVB-TV - states that the two deceased in the van were a man and a woman... rather than simply two bodies.

"The remains of a man and a woman were found in the Chrysler Pacifica which was driven here from Florida by Noelvin’s parents, Miguel Anthony Valentin-Colon and Nicole Marie Merced Plaud..."

US Attorney’s Office now leading mystery case of boy found on porch

While essentially the same report, this one - from WIVB-TV - states that the two deceased in the van were a man and a woman... rather than simply two bodies.

"The remains of a man and a woman were found in the Chrysler Pacifica which was driven here from Florida by Noelvin’s parents, Miguel Anthony Valentin-Colon and Nicole Marie Merced Plaud..."

US Attorney’s Office now leading mystery case of boy found on porch

Which IMO means one was Miguel. Biologically Dhamys remains and dna would be female as well as Nicole's dna. So who is still missing? I can see it going either way. The killers took care of the men (Dhamy appeared and identified as male) as they were a bigger threat and had little to no value. Nicole could have been taken and trafficked or taken for another reason. I have a feeling when it all comes out people will be shocked at it all.

Which IMO means one was Miguel. Biologically Dhamys remains and dna would be female as well as Nicole's dna. So who is still missing? I can see it going either way. The killers took care of the men (Dhamy appeared and identified as male) as they were a bigger threat and had little to no value. Nicole could have been taken and trafficked or taken for another reason. I have a feeling when it all comes out people will be shocked at it all.
Will be shocked at all or will not be shocked at all?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back