GUILTY NY - Nixzmary Brown, 7, beaten to death in Brooklyn, 11 Jan 2006

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was thinking about her the other day and wondering what was going on with that whole case......:waitasec:

michelle said:
I was thinking about her the other day and wondering what was going on with that whole case......:waitasec:
The murderous scum, Nixzaliz and Cesar are being tried separately, and due back in court at the end of this month. They investigated ACS, and put some employees on suspension. They also got a budget to hire more staff.

Nixzmary's grandmother is still trying to get cusody, so far I think she is only able to have very limited contact with them, and doesn't look good for her.

The father of the oldest child Javier, has come into the picture from PR, he wants to get custody of his son, and he filed a multi-million dollar lawsuit against ACS.

Someone forgive me if ive overlooked this thread somewhere.. icant find it , am curious as to any court apperances or hearings about 7 year old Nixmary Browns brutal murder by hands of her step father and mother?

Oh, the poor, dear B$*&ch.

I hope that woman is tortured to death.

Amen sister! poor dear woman had to get up early....at least she gets to get up everyday, that's more than Nixmary has left....I hope the inmates keep it up and make her life a living hell...it's better than what she deserves.

The article says the judge refused her request for a new attorney. What happened to Nixmary made me ill! I hope justice is served in this case. Not that it will bring that poor baby back, and give her to a loving home where she could eat yogurt any time she wanted and be loved and safe. :(

I hope this b-word and her husband NEVER get out of jail. Poor child will never get out of being dead and living in hell during her short life. Scum is what they are.

I wonder does this woman think that anyone in their right mind would have any sympathy for her? I hope she lives in fear every day from the other inmates. It might give her an ounce of empathy for what her daughter endured.

KatK said:
The article says the judge refused her request for a new attorney. What happened to Nixmary made me ill! I hope justice is served in this case. Not that it will bring that poor baby back, and give her to a loving home where she could eat yogurt any time she wanted and be loved and safe. :(
Thanks. I didn't see that in the article. It didn't sound solid enough for her to be granted a new attorney - possibly she is just trying to stall and delay things.

lizzybeth said:
I wonder does this woman think that anyone in their right mind would have any sympathy for her? I hope she lives in fear every day from the other inmates. It might give her an ounce of empathy for what her daughter endured.
Well, I haven't been committed yet and I have sympathy for this women. I'm a believer that people create most of their own miserable spaces and this woman has created hers. But, yes, I have sympathy for anyone who is imprisoned and, more importantly, for anyone who lives in a dark enough world that they could murder an innocent.

Every word in this article is disgusting.

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/478017p-402081c.html

:furious: :furious:

but the very last sentence..... "She was upset she was menstruating because she wanted to give Mr. Rodriguez a daughter," Valentin said.
.....is just too much.

There are no words to describe my feelings about these two monsters. I just hope they get what they deserve.

:furious: :furious:

I cannot believe they are blaming Nixmary for what happened. saying she would get up in the middle of the night and hurt the others . And she pushed her and the little girl got black eyes..What a lying WITCH. If the little girl was hurting others , which I doubt, why didnt they get her help instead of beating her ? Thats just enforcing that violence is the way to get what you want. I just hope while in prison her and her hubby get the crap beat out of them.

I agree that child services is liable for her death. This is heartbreaking..:furious: And furthermore why was she wanting another child if she had one that she claimed had problems???:loser:

:furious: After knowing what happened to Nixmary and the agony and pain this poor little girl had to endure, to read this article wanted to make me vomit. Blaming Nixmary?? Huh??? WTF??? I am so mad right now...

I have no printable words to use here regarding these pieces of scum "parents."

"She was giving me a hard time"

http://www.nydailynews.com/12-21-2006/news/story/481902p-405608c.html

:furious: :furious: :furious:

"She was giving me a hard time, so I pounded her on her back," Cesar Rodriguez, 29, testified coldly. "Later I placed her in the shower. Then I laid her naked on the bed and told my wife to leave her alone for a while."

This is a case that just haunts me. I think about Nixzmary often.

There is a video of the mother showing detectives how Cesar Rodriguez was striking Nixmary.
http://www.nypost.com/seven/0104200...ary_horror_vid_regionalnews_alex_ginsberg.htm

http://wcbstv.com/topstories/local_story_003195705.html

Santiago needed sanitary napkins during an interview with detectives and detectives say she was upset about starting her period because she wanted to give Rodriguez a daughter.
http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/478017p-402081c.html

I haven't found a copy of the video.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member