NY NY - Patrick Alford, 7, Brooklyn, 22 Jan 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A beautiful 7 year old boy is missing and we're hearing nothing. When mom tries to talk about it, LE picks her up at her sons's vigil.
Why isn't the state or foster mom speaking out, especially if they won't let mom ?

Is this what it means to 'get lost' in the system ?

Hoping for some news before Tuesday.

-562db8f85aad6f50_custom_665xauto.jpg

i dont know im actually more inclined to believe a mom locked up behind bars then a foster mom who claims she lost him on the way from garbage cans.
yes i know the whole 'they can be gone in a split second' thing. somethng just doesnt fit here.

Prayers for you Patrick. I hope you are home soon, safe and sound.

Salem

No new info, but it was posted today.

Starrett City Child Sought

The NYPD is asking for the public’s assistance in locating the following missing child who was last seen on Jan. 22, leaving the lobby of his Starrett City residence on Vandalia Avenue. He is Patrick Alford, age 7. He was last seen wearing a red T-shirt, blue jeans with black sneakers.

http://www.brooklyneagle.com/categories/category.php?category_id=7&id=33420

i dont know the mother personally, but one of the good friends of the mother is my relative. they are very close and my relative has even done an interview concerning this case. both are druggies and pathological liars and thieves...this mother should be thoroughly examined as well as my relative.

certain things that my relative has said dont make sense to me, but ive left it alone. the fact that she as well as the mother had to take lie detector tests, their phones are being tapped, and they are being followed by feds leads me to believe that my relative and patricks mother are most definitely suspects.

i dont know the mother personally, but one of the good friends of the mother is my relative. they are very close and my relative has even done an interview concerning this case. both are druggies and pathological liars and thieves...this mother should be thoroughly examined as well as my relative.

certain things that my relative has said dont make sense to me, but ive left it alone. the fact that she as well as the mother had to take lie detector tests, their phones are being tapped, and they are being followed by feds leads me to believe that my relative and patricks mother are most definitely suspects.

Hi ladymay and welcome to Websleuths. We appreciate your information.

If you are going to post as someone close to the case or with inside knowledge, you need to email the owner of Websleuths and let her know who you are. You can email her here: Tricia Griffith
tgrif@xmission.com

It would be nice to have a little more information on what is happening here and I look forward to anything else you are comfortable sharing with us. Thank you!

Salem

Wasn't mom's hearing supposed to be today? I wonder what's happened with that. It's after 3pm there. Not much time left in the day. Hopefully we'll get an update.

oh yes because lie detetor tests (that were passed0 phone taps and being followed (which have given no info) prove.............nothing.
the boy disappeared into thin air according to the foster mom, but we sre all focusing on someone who, while obviously no angel, was locked up at the time. and no assossiates have been linked to her that could have sheparded him to maryland or florida or whatever they think.

i dont know why so many people clicked that post as helpful. i dont think it was helpful at all. this isnt the unproved rumors and gossip thread.....and this person didnt state anything that isnt already known.

if anyone wants to look at a similar witch hunt, i suggest the riley fox archives.

Wasn't mom's hearing supposed to be today? I wonder what's happened with that. It's after 3pm there. Not much time left in the day. Hopefully we'll get an update.

Yes it was supposed to be today....I keep checking silive.com & there's no updates...I figured they'd be all over it.

I notice they're still running the story about the missing life-size cow sculpture :rolleyes:

oh yes because lie detetor tests (that were passed0 phone taps and being followed (which have given no info) prove.............nothing.
the boy disappeared into thin air according to the foster mom, but we sre all focusing on someone who, while obviously no angel, was locked up at the time. and no assossiates have been linked to her that could have sheparded him to maryland or florida or whatever they think.

i dont know why so many people clicked that post as helpful. i dont think it was helpful at all. this isnt the unproved rumors and gossip thread.....and this person didnt state anything that isnt already known.

if anyone wants to look at a similar witch hunt, i suggest the riley fox archives.

The post you dislike at least looked like some new comments. I had not seen anything about phone taps before, might have been in a link that I did not read. We have no way of verifying anything here but I see you have not added anything to the discussion.

If you know something, then tell us. If you want to state an opinion fine - we all have them. Criticizing us for wanting to hear new information does not advance the cause of finding answers to what happened to Patrick.

Mother of missing boy in court, pleads for his return
Updated at 05:59 PM today

BROOKLYN (WABC) -- The mother of a 7-year-old who disappeared from foster care more than two weeks ago was ordered to bring her son to family court Tuesday.

But Patrick Alford's mom came alone, saying she has no idea where her son is and is desperate to find him.

Alford's mother and family members continue their search for the boy, begging for his safe return.

"It's been 19 days," mom Jennifer Rodriguez said. "I don't have my son, and nobody I know has my son, but I believe my son's alive."

Rodriguez had been held briefly by police, but was released on conditions that she help in the search and investigation. Back in family court, she was allowed to remain free and repeated that she did not take her son or know who has him.

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/local&id=7267381

I can't hear the video....odd this article doesn't mention what the judge had to say. :confused:

How do you know their phones are tapped and they're being followed by the feds ?

And nobody has to take a lie detector test. It's voluntary and she passed.

How do you know their phones are tapped and they're being followed by the feds ?

And nobody has to take a lie detector test. It's voluntary and she passed.

The mother was NOT locked up when Patrick went missing. She has not been locked up for a month or two...she even went to the foster home the day after the baby went missing, and she wasnt supposed to know where he was.

According to my relative, they were all told that their phones are being tapped since it does require a warrant. The information that I'm sharing is nothing more than hear say because I am getting it from my relative who is a drug user and pathological liar...Patrick's mother is no saint....and she's definitely been involved in a lot things both published by the media and not published...but like I said all of this information is coming from my relative who is good friends with Patrick's mom. I know what I am talking about in regards to character analysis...the truth will be hard to come by because both mother and friends are for the most part all junkies and liars. The mother has even offered 10,000 for his return...As I said before, both family member and mother have been giving interviews on NY news.

Well, I don't know anything about anything but there is a report that she passed the test overall, but failed certain questions. I will find the article and post it....

The post you dislike at least looked like some new comments. I had not seen anything about phone taps before, might have been in a link that I did not read. We have no way of verifying anything here but I see you have not added anything to the discussion.

If you know something, then tell us. If you want to state an opinion fine - we all have them. Criticizing us for wanting to hear new information does not advance the cause of finding answers to what happened to Patrick.

hearing new info is not the same as 'hearing info that's hearsay from somone who might know something'. if this person has valid info she/he should be telling the police/feds, not wasting time playing the 'i dont like this person and this is what i know about them' game on websleuths.

The mother was NOT locked up when Patrick went missing. She has not been locked up for a month or two...she even went to the foster home the day after the baby went missing, and she wasnt supposed to know where he was.

According to my relative, they were all told that their phones are being tapped since it does require a warrant. The information that I'm sharing is nothing more than hear say because I am getting it from my relative who is a drug user and pathological liar...Patrick's mother is no saint....and she's definitely been involved in a lot things both published by the media and not published...but like I said all of this information is coming from my relative who is good friends with Patrick's mom. I know what I am talking about in regards to character analysis...the truth will be hard to come by because both mother and friends are for the most part all junkies and liars. The mother has even offered 10,000 for his return...As I said before, both family member and mother have been giving interviews on NY news.

Well, I don't know anything about anything but there is a report that she passed the test overall, but failed certain questions. I will find the article and post it....

you said it yourself, hearsay.
anything valid that will help the investigation?

hearing new info is not the same as 'hearing info that's hearsay from somone who might know something'. if this person has valid info she/he should be telling the police/feds, not wasting time playing the 'i dont like this person and this is what i know about them' game on websleuths.

It's a little less than me not liking my own relative as it is knowing what type of people are being dealt with here...I don't need websleuths to communicate the info as I have already shared some of my information with the police. Regardless of hear say or not, it is only right to check every lead and all information because it just can't be for sure whats truth or fiction. I've offered to come here and share what I know with you all so you will not be tempted to believe all reports given by the media...The foster parent should be looked into as well, but seems like people want to give the mother a pass because she's stated she had problems...and she really really needs to be watched.

And I think you should relax if YOU don't know ANY of the people involved...

you said it yourself, hearsay.
anything valid that will help the investigation?

Like I said, I don't need to share it with you...I've shared my knowledge anonymously...this little boy is 7 and this could easily have been my own child...whether it is fact or hearsay...I've shared it because I can't tell what is truth or fiction but considering a little boy is gone...it's helpful to share what I know...

Getting texts from family member who is saying he is gone for good...I can't tell if that's truth or not...but considering hes still labeled as missing it...that alarmed me..so I did share that...I may have helped or I may not have...but it gives them one more lead to find this baby...

fine. whatever.
i'll sit here and keep my mouth shut........i dont think any of us are fully seeing everything that is going on here, but if it keeps up like this, no one will find patrick, and the people behind it, whoever they are, will probably get away (or away with it)

i'd just like to say, that contrary to popular belief around here, im not just some big mouth behind a keyboard. im not just a guy who sits and watches CSI On thursday nights, but someone who has actively pursued criminal investigations, and know that the first, easiest suspect, is not always the one thats guilty.

i just hope LE in brooklyn sees it that way and doesnt put all its eggs in one basket.
im done, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members