NY NY - Patrick Alford, 7, Brooklyn, 22 Jan 2010 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Can you contact both? If one ignores it maybe the other one won't. Just a thought.

I would try those working Leiby's first. They are the ones who given the opportunity now that LA has an attorney, will be able to ask first hand.

Dang. All I can find is phone numbers. I'm painfully shy about calling law enforcement! Ahhhhh!!! Does anyone want to volunteer? Haha. If not, I'll do it. But I thought I'd check first. :)

Leiby disappeared in the 66th Precinct - (718) 851-5611
Patrick is missing in the 75th Precinct - (718) 827-3511

Might want to check for missing kids in TN and figure out where and when all the places he lived. Does anyone have access to a people search?

I still think the racial/ethnic/and religious divides that exist in Brooklyn largely rule out Levi Aron as having been involved with the disappearance of Patrick.

get a load of this link - some Hasidic rabbi is blaming the murder on same-sex marriage in NY. how low can they go?

http://www.towleroad.com/2011/07/levin.html

I think if he had been killing Jewish children it would have been noticed sooner. But the pattern isn't put together when you have a Patrick, a Leiby... etc.

If they are going to blame anyone, blame Casey Anthony.
He was in Florida during the trial... to be famous.
For American Idol auditions that weren't happening.
His ex wife says he was "inspired" by the media attention surrounding Casey's case.

That's as close to blaming someone other than Levy, that I can get.

Missing 18 months today.

18months.png

Abduction, murder of child in NYC is 'extremely rare,' NYPD Commissioner Raymond Kelly says

The horror of Leiby Kletzky's death sent a shudder of fear through any New Yorker with children, but police say there is no reason to panic.

[snip]

The massive search for Leiby recalled the one the NYPD mounted after the disappearance of 7-year-old Brooklyn foster child Patrick Alford in January 2010. He has not been found.

More: http://articles.nydailynews.com/2011-07-14/news/29788758_1_nypd-boss-patrick-alford-bronx-teens

I still think the racial/ethnic/and religious divides that exist in Brooklyn largely rule out Levi Aron as having been involved with the disappearance of Patrick.

get a load of this link - some Hasidic rabbi is blaming the murder on same-sex marriage in NY. how low can they go?

http://www.towleroad.com/2011/07/levin.html

I respectfully disagree with regards to racial, ethnic and religious divides. IMO LA would have sought victims outside his immediate neighborhood prior to gaining the confidence to prey upon a victim within his own community.

As far as the Rabbi - shame on him for using Leiby to promote his agenda. Always extremists out there who will do such.

Dang. All I can find is phone numbers. I'm painfully shy about calling law enforcement! Ahhhhh!!! Does anyone want to volunteer? Haha. If not, I'll do it. But I thought I'd check first. :)

Leiby disappeared in the 66th Precinct - (718) 851-5611
Patrick is missing in the 75th Precinct - (718) 827-3511

I have more years of telemarketing and sales experience than I care to share, lol. When I can't find an email I always call to get one. I like emails so much more than phone calls. If you want me to call and get emails for both precincts let me know. I can try today or this evening sometime, or I can try Monday during regular business hours.

(My first jobs in HS and college breaks were telemarketing because they paid so much more than fast food back in the 80's. )

Will try after 6pm cst when my son has his movie on and he will be quiet....

This is so sad. Someone knows something, someone saw something. Praying for Patrick.

Missing boy Patrick Alford: Judge won't approve law firm's bid to work with cops on closed case

A federal judge has nixed a powerhouse law firm's bid to work with city cops hunting for missing 8-year-old Patrick Alford, who vanished from a city-monitored foster home.

[snip]

"We are concerned that the intrusion of a private investigator could be a detriment to the well being of a child who may have been kidnapped and whose life may be in danger," city lawyer Suzanne Halbardier said in court papers.

:banghead:

Also...closed case??!? CLOSED case??? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: I really hope that is just poor wording by the reporter. Cold? Perhaps. But the case is most definitely not closed!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Metcalflovestruecrime
Back