NY NY - Patrick Alford, 7, Brooklyn, 22 Jan 2010 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OMG I just realized that Levi needs to be ? in this case. Any missing child case in Brooklyn, young boys, they need to ? Levi Aron ...he knows how to dismember a body he was a former BUTCHER.

This man has done this before, and if he came upon this child looking for a ride to find his mother he may have found a monster, instead.

If anyone has any ties to LE in Brooklyn please make sure the task force on his case, ? this killer, Levi Aron. He lived in the same area. Any young males missing from this area, need to be matched up against Levi Aron. I think he has killed before. And quite efficiently disposed of remains in several different locations. I myself think he is a cannibal but no evidence told to the public on that yet...why else were his remains inside his fridge?
http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/local/new_york&id=8258277

OMG I just realized that Levi needs to be ? in this case. Any missing child case in Brooklyn, young boys, they need to ? Levi Aron ...he knows how to dismember a body he was a former BUTCHER.

This man has done this before, and if he came upon this child looking for a ride to find his mother he may have found a monster, instead.

If anyone has any ties to LE in Brooklyn please make sure the task force on his case, ? this killer, Levi Aron. He lived in the same area. Any young males missing from this area, need to be matched up against Levi Aron. I think he has killed before. And quite efficiently disposed of remains in several different locations. I myself think he is a cannibal but no evidence told to the public on that yet...why else were his remains inside his fridge?
http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/local/new_york&id=8258277

On thread 1 page 1 maybe 3 or 4 down, there is a post from a mod that I couldn't quote showing the area that Patrick went missing from. I thought that might help someone familiar with the area to compare the areas Leibey and Patrick went missing from. Perhaps it could be connected I'm just not familiar with the area..

On thread 1 page 1 maybe 3 or 4 down, there is a post from a mod that I couldn't quote showing the area that Patrick went missing from. I thought that might help someone familiar with the area to compare the areas Leibey and Patrick went missing from. Perhaps it could be connected I'm just not familiar with the area..

Here is the area Patrick went missing from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starrett_City,_Brooklyn

And a map showing the proximity of Patrick's disappearance to Leiby's. (I used the address of Leiby's day camp, even though I know he was seen on surveillance a few blocks from there.)

Completely different neighborhoods. Just less than 7 miles apart. But...if Patrick did make it onto a bus somehow, he could have ended up anywhere in the city.

130 Vandalia Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11239 to 1205 44th St, Brooklyn, NY 11219 - Google Maps

While Levy has been dubbed The Brooklyn Butcher MSM reported he didn't do any actual slaughtering at his previous place of employment. He more or less worked behind a kosher deli counter in TN.

I wonder if there are any karoake bars in the vicinity of the route Patrick would have taken to find his mom.

Hard to fathom that a 7 year old runs away and is not found as in Patrick's case. Haven't been active in Patrick's case but always read the updates. Always figured that Patrick did try to run and find his mother and that he was picked up by someone near where the scent dogs lost his trail near the highway. Seven miles from where Leiby was is close enough for LA to be seriously questioned to see if he knows anything.

Wishing Patrick is going to be found alive.

While Levy has been dubbed The Brooklyn Butcher MSM reported he didn't do any actual slaughtering at his previous place of employment. He more or less worked behind a kosher deli counter in TN.

I wonder if there are any karoake bars in the vicinity of the route Patrick would have taken to find his mom.

I don't know about karaoke bars. It doesn't look like there's any sort of bars on the route.

BUT I just saw something interesting. Less than a block from Patrick's apartments...is a Jewish Community Council building. I wonder if Levi ever sought any sort of help there? http://www.canarsiejcc.org/

For reference, Patrick's address has been reported as 130 Vandalia Ave.

I don't know about karaoke bars. It doesn't look like there's any sort of bars on the route.

BUT I just saw something interesting. Less than a block from Patrick's apartments...is a Jewish Community Council building. I wonder if Levi ever sought any sort of help there? http://www.canarsiejcc.org/

For reference, Patrick's address has been reported as 130 Vandalia Ave.

Quoting myself. It appears there is a "council" building or something similar also in Borough Park. Levi probably wouldn't have used this one. Disregard.

Quoting myself. It appears there is a "council" building or something similar also in Borough Park. Levi probably wouldn't have used this one. Disregard.

Didn't LA travel to karoke bars frequently in Long Island area? I still think it's possible that he may have crossed paths with Patrick. Worth checking into especially with the cops stating in the press conference that evidence may show links to others...or something like that.

Below I added a map showing Patrick at A, Leiby at B, LA's home at C. If anyone knows LA's work address please add it. I know it's a long shot but I just don't think 7 year olds runaway. My google map keeps dropping off LA's home at C that address is: Ave C and East 2nd Street, Brooklyn, New York

130 Vandalia Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11239 to 1205 44th St, Brooklyn, NY 11219 - Google Maps

Didn't LA travel to karoke bars frequently in Long Island area? I still think it's possible that he may have crossed paths with Patrick. Worth checking into especially with the cops stating in the press conference that evidence may show links to others...or something like that.

Yeah, they said evidence in his home could connect him to other children.

Other children??? WHAT other children? The only other child missing in all of New York, male OR female, age 5-12, that's NOT a family abduction...is Patrick Alford.

Specific to Brooklyn, Patrick is the ONLY child missing in the last 10 years not listed as a runaway or family abduction.

I really do NOT want these two cases to be related. Because that means nothing good for Patrick. But I also want to make sure we don't just dismiss it.

SheWho,

I, too, am hoping that was not Patrick's fate but, if LE has found evidence suggesting that other children have fallen prey to LA, well...it's horrible to think that ANY other child could have suffered the same fate as poor little Leiby. :(

If there has been a serial killer of children roaming the streets of NY, I hope he will be taken off the streets permanently before he can harm another!

Levy was (as far as people who kill and butcher children go) rather cooperative with police.
He gave them SOME sort of story about what happened. He admitted to killing Leiby.

I wonder if he would have answered them if they had asked about Patrick?
I wonder if they did?

Now he has a lawyer and they are doing the whole psyche thing...and it'll be a while before they can ask him about it. But he may have given them an answer in that first interrogation...

I thought Levi was married and living in the South in 2010? Wasn't his ex-wife interviewed? I thought that was what she said.

Levi was married less than a year to the woman in TN. He was married the second time (woman in TN) in 2005 or 2006. Somewhere in one of the MSM links was a copy of the document filed for the divorce and it was filed when they were married only 9 mo's. Not sure how long it was until the divorce went through but it was long before 2010 that LA was in TN.

I don't know when LA moved back to NY, but presumably it was shortly after his second marriage fell apart in 2005 or 2006.

hth

I have to wonder what LE means by connection to other children. Does this mean there is evidence of a child being in the apartment that was not LK? Does this mean LA had saved evidence from a previous crime as a trophy?

On one hand I don't necessarily think that connection to other children necessarily means to the exclusion of missing children. It is possible there are other victims who escaped alive.

I'm also fearful of the manner in which LK was disposed, in a dumpster. I hate having to even type that, but it is always a fear of mine in any case. How many of the missing, or even not reported missing may have been discarded in a dumpster and never found. It's a terribly sad thought that does cross my mind.

Shewho' is there a way we can contact NYPD to ensure they ask LA about having any contact with Patrick? May I suggest/request you send an email or try and make contact with NYPD having been the main person to follow and post about this case? I think it would put many of us at ease if we could confirm LE is looking into any possible connection with this case specifically versus a generic connection between other children.

TIA!

Regarding the possible ties to other missing children. It has been reported LE has removed a sizable amount of childrens clothing from Levy Arons apartment.

CBS 2′s Kristin Thorne reported investigators removed a sizable quantity of children’s clothing as well as an array of medications from Aron’s Kensington, Brooklyn home.

Police are digging in Aron’s backyard to see if there is anything that leads to other missing children.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/07...on-accused-of-killing-leiby-kletzky/#comments

I'm unsure if the above also means LE is still digging up Levy's back yard for possible additional evidence.

I will try to find the best contact address for NYPD. It's two different precincts working these cases. Do you think it would be best to try to contact those working Leiby's case, and ask them if they've considered Patrick? Or contact those working Patrick's case, to see if they can contact the other precinct? I'm thinking the first one...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth
Back