NY - Rita Tangredi, 31, and Colleen McNamee, 20, murdered, 1993-94, John Biltroff *GUILTY* - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ll6 Robert Shulman?The more I look at this case the more I think that there are multiple killers out there. I think that some of the Manorville victims are Biltroff's. Some of the UID victims could be Rifkins or Shulmans. The one thing that I am convinced is that the GB 4 were the victim of one serial killer.

No Allen Gormely "The long beach freak known as baby". I don't think there are different killers. Look at the math. Jane Doe dismembered in 2000 torso at manorville. Dumped with male. JT 03 dumped with male. Logically these are Gilgo killer victims as their parts at gilgo. Gilgo killer killing males. Stands to reason the other male victims are also the same killer as Manorville/Gilgo....what if the G4 were dismembered?

Yes. One thing that makes me positive they are all the work of one guy...all unidentified

In the link above it states that phone#s of the GB4 were found on Bissetts phone. This is huge if true. No way to know.

I doubt that's true that blog is basically useless but I do remember tctm claiming they were an OB resident back on lisk.com so if they are being serious about bittrolff..

Okay!! So, I somehow misread his next court appearance (or it was moved up) and when I just logged on to check what transpired today it turns out his appearance this month was 2/2/2016 and Adjourned/Remanded (of course).

BUT WAIT! I sense movement finally. He was then scheduled for another appearance two days later on 2/4 (also Adjourned/Remanded) and he's now scheduled for a third time tomorrow! Something is going on here, it seems. Maybe someone with a better understanding of the system could lend some insight as to what that could be?

https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/webcrim_attorney/DefendantSearch (search FN:Jo and LN: Bittrolff)

Screen Shot 2016-02-10 at 10.36.28 PM.jpg

Not sure why that is, deedee21. The search should bring up a page that looks like this once you log in to the public access.

Okay, so today was once again Adjourned/Remanded-
BUT so far these have all been conferences. He has been scheduled for a hearing finally next friday (2/19)

edited to add: still only the two counts of murder, and not the third that has been assumed to be linked to the other two

Screen Shot 2016-02-11 at 7.37.55 PM.png

Bittrolff has a home upstate. Does anyone know what town its in?

Bittrolff has a home upstate. Does anyone know what town its in?

Looking through the first few pages of this thread I found the following post. I don't know if it answers your question exactly but... it might help.

I also saw photos of John Bittrolff as a kid on his mothers fb account im not sure I can mention her name here. Another thought is this. I believe his older son made refernce to hunting upstate in McDonough. I checked every property record there. I didnt see anything in the Bittrolff name but did see that North Sea Hunting Club owns about 20 acres. North Sea Hunting Club is based in South Hampton by invite only. I wonder if JB is a member. We know he is a Hunter. There also is a guy from Mastic who owns land in McDonough, ny. I wonder if they are friends. Over and out

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Bittrolff-ARRESTED*-2&p=10933138#post10933138

I'm pretty sure he does have a cabin upstate in the family. It could be McDonough i forget the name, I thought it was a hyphenated town name, but McDonough I do remember as well. Sandra Costillo was found in North Sea. I remember this about the North Sea club owning land in the town upstate so it probably is McDonough. Can anyone tell me the name of the guy who owns land upstate? Is it PL's husband DL from Vision Ministries? Can anyone find the post that shows that Raffo, Bittrolff and DL all lived within blocks of each other in Mastic Beach?

Quote Originally Posted by fieldnotes View Post
I think that's the service rd where William Floyd Pkwy and 495 meet.
Wm Floyd is exit 68 on 495 and bodies have been found near 68 and exit 69. Early on, I found there is a rest stop near there which was known as a hookup location for gay men. Which might explain the male bodies near Manorville and then the small male near Jones Beach Parking area six, iirc... Another known hookup site.

If it is JB who is responsible for Manorville. I would theorize that his motivation is morally based and possibly anger at himself for being drawn to the victims.
---
does anyone have more info on where the gay hook up spot is and how close it is to manorville?

Colleen had two piercings in only her left ear and one in her right."

Where did you find that out K?

court search appears to be fubar now so nothing to report on today's results :/

aaaaaand it's back up and running.
So the outcome of the "hearing" on the 19th was rejoined/remanded, and we are back to conferences again with the next one scheduled for 3/24. False alarm on that whole picking up steam thing, sorry. :/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OKGunK
Back